Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    been pretty busy so havent been able to watch much. tuned back in and saw wemby hit a 3... but only 11/10 for the game so far. underwhelming scoring production given what we've been accustomed to where he seems to sleepwalk to 20
    They're constantly doubling him. Which is good cuz that's what his career's going to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs should take a look at this guy Pons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After his team mates threw the ball away for 5 possessions in a row they finally get Wemby the ball and he plays bully ball. I love it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nervous time as Chick Hearn would say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is G-League Ignite guys never experience. High end college players tend to experience it, at least in conference tournaments. Games that matter. Possessions you have to win. Pressure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby's got some sharp elbows. Me gusta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby's pick & roll defense is superb. He can guard the ballhandler and the screener at the same time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we have a thriller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby for the win?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mistake from Wemby here. You don't bite on a drive when you up 3, you guard the 3-point line and let them have the lay up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby deferring just like CP3 > Pargo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bilal all shy for the ITV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that was a great game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the loss of d jones hurt the mets as the poor PG play in the early part of the 4th led to several turnovers and bad possessions. wemby will definitely benefit from better PG play as the PGs were always too late in getting him the ball. i also thought that thomas should have been on the floor more often with Wemby. you can definitely see how Bilal is drawing interest even though he has a lot to work on with his game. i also thought that wemby did a pretty decent job with how physical Asvel was with him today,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing their 2 main PGs, obviously hurt the Mets, which particularly shows in the crunch.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if they'll have enough to win this series, but the young guys already show quite a bit of poise at this level. They make mistakes but don't let it get to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the loss of d jones hurt the mets as the poor PG play in the early part of the 4th led to several turnovers and bad possessions. wemby will definitely benefit from better PG play as the PGs were always too late in getting him the ball. i also thought that thomas should have been on the floor more often with Wemby. you can definitely see how Bilal is drawing interest even though he has a lot to work on with his game. i also thought that wemby did a pretty decent job with how physical Asvel was with him today,
    They should just put Wemby at PG, tbh. ST told me he plays there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when this playoff run is over, are there other games we expect wemby to play before reporting to the spurs? any international stuff he'd be taking part in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when this playoff run is over, are there other games we expect wemby to play before reporting to the spurs? any international stuff he'd be taking part in?
    According to Alain, Wemby could join the French national team on July 24 to prepare for the World Cup.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if they'll have enough to win this series, but the young guys already show quite a bit of poise at this level. They make mistakes but don't let it get to them.
    They're up 2-0 in a best of 5 with Game 5 at home, so gotta think they're pretty heavy favorites to win the series.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're up 2-0 in a best of 5 with Game 5 at home, so gotta think they're pretty heavy favorites to win the series.
    Maybe. The lack of point guards could really hurt judging from this game's collapse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing into June (granted, a game a week regular season), with the '24 Olympics (in Paris) looming the following off season and a notoriously cautious organization that probably wouldn't mind one more high lottery pick = kid gloves treatment incoming.

They should just put Wemby at PG, tbh. ST told me he plays there.
    I don't know what's worse, this old school mentality of a C being a brute with limited ball skills or this new school mentality of every tall guy with a modi of ball skills being able to run point in some capacity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that he's playing a lot of games. He's young, he needs to develop his game rather sooner than later. Let him play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing into June (granted, a game a week regular season), with the '24 Olympics (in Paris) looming the following off season and a notoriously cautious organization that probably wouldn't mind one more high lottery pick = kid gloves treatment incoming.

I don't know what's worse, this old school mentality of a C being a brute with limited ball skills or this new school mentality of every tall guy with a modi of ball skills being able to run point in some capacity.
    Is that what DAF is implying? I think he’s just saying Wemby’s not the type of guy that will bring up the ball full court as often as people were saying on here as we saw in today’s game— he was quick to give it to his point guard when he got the rebound and was super reluctant to even dribble as soon as he saw his guy swarming him before he even reached half court. IMO, he played exactly like Duncan today (sprinkled with 3’s), I didn’t see him running point at all in the half court set so this isn’t even a debate really… except by those guys who think he’s gonna come in and play like Doncic.

Thread Information