Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has pop done?,,,,lmao. He's never guided his team to a repeat much less a 3 peat. Bron even repeated in Miami with a no name coach in Spoelstra. You wayyy over value Pop,,,hes without Duncan,,,,,and now hes banking on this new prodigy to save his ass and his legacy. Hes the Bill Belichick of the NBA.
    Ok go ahead and pack ur bags buy some plane tickets and go suck Lesweeps .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron being lebron

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has pop done?,,,,lmao. He's never guided his team to a repeat much less a 3 peat. Bron even repeated in Miami with a no name coach in Spoelstra. You wayyy over value Pop,,,hes without Duncan,,,,,and now hes banking on this new prodigy to save his ass and his legacy. Hes the Bill Belichick of the NBA.
    Every coach had the players. Every. Single. One. In the MLB, NFL, NBA, every single coach had the players. Yes, Pop won because of Tim, Tony, Manu, Kawhi and David. So did all the other coaches, they won because of their stars.

Pop was still able to win 5 in a market that makes the mainstream outlets like ESPN want to vomit. And if you want to nitpick Pop and the Spurs, then nitpick your fellow Republican bigot Phil Jackson as well.

Phillip should have 4 less championships as the NBA blatantly rigged 2000, 2002, 2009, and 2010 for him and the Lakers. That's 7-5 in rings for Phil vs Pop with the 7 for Phillip still coming with favoritism. The other "fair" rings he won, he won with Mike ing Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, and Pau. Both with teams in markets that give ESPN and the NBA orgasms.

Also, you need to wake up and realize you're supporting a future dictatorship. Stop being such a god damn moron and start using your common sense.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Playing that many minutes and putting up those numbers in the WCF as the best player on the team? Nah, he won't retire. He doesn't want to play for numbers anymore though, I think he's gotten every box checked as far as that goes. I think he'll play because he likes to play and he's compe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information