Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You fkn little twerp of a liar.

No I accused you of something you never said dumb ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Apologies to the board.
    Back and forth with said poster is ended.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You fkn little twerp of a liar.

No I accused you of something you never said dumb ass.
    Whatever you say you fkn little xenophobic twerp of a liar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Damn good ideas if you take a bad vacation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This is one thing I personally dislike. Some U tubers like Derrick use different analogies for phenomena we cant see and pawn them off as a brand new way of looking at things when all they do is confuse. Canadian Iranian BOOM guy illustrates this well. I really like this guy as he performs all kinds of experiments and tells you what he is thinking and why, and when it goes wrong, he adjusts his ideas and does more experiments. This guy is a real nitty gritty science guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is a great look into the mind of a progressive who spouts his/her virtue for diversity while also being a xenophobic reject who assumes everything under the sun.

We all know you progressives are racist, xenophobic, authoritarian rejects. Get ed!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apologies to the board.
    Weak sauce! Weak mentality right there on display... "Sorry board...." LMAO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is a really good one and quite instructive/;

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apologies to the board.
    Back in the day, calf-tats would have been chained in the family basement and kept out of public view.

Now, they place them in "tattoo parlors" so decent folk do not have to interact with them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wish people like him would be a part of the US workforce.
    Yeah we need more murican youtubers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah we need more murican youtubers
    You mean electrical engineers? Yep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back in the day, calf-tats would have been chained in the family basement and kept out of public view.

Now, they place them in "tattoo parlors" so decent folk do not have to interact with them.
    And you, dead. Simple as that. males like you would've been stomped out of existence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just a reminder, no matter how much PG virtue signals he's still a racist xenophobic re . Just read through the thread and you'll find out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The way the current flows in the vacuum is very cool.
    I think this guy would make a really good teacher when he gets down to basics.
    Plus he shocks himself every video, cant ask for much more than that from a guy who knows his stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Some of this is faked. But... the times he smashes his head against the shelves, nope.
    And it all surprises him because when you play with this you dont know when you will get shocked when you try to get shocked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL The Xenophobic Racist PGardn has been making the rounds lately liking a bunch of replies in other threads... You going to like this reply bro?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Joey rat man lying sac o ...

You are on ignore.
    Stop wasting your time on me.
    If I knew El No Nos code to not even see you quoted that would be fine with me.

Just go fight like you pretend you want to so badly and get your kicked in.
    Go away.
    If you did apologize and I did not see it, really dont care. You are pure asshole.
    Go discuss your lies with your grandma.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Joey rat man lying sac o ...

You are on ignore.
    Stop wasting your time on me.
    If I knew El No Nos code to not even see you quoted that would be fine with me.

Just go fight like you pretend you want to so badly and get your kicked in.
    Go away.
    If you did apologize and I did not see it, really dont care. You are pure asshole.
    Go discuss your lies with your grandma.
    You're sour af because I call out your asinine assumptions.

You're big mad because this very thread points out your stupid ing assumptions too and in turn make you look like the racist xenophobic you claim everyone else is.

Now you cry shining the light on you as unfair.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Im thinking guys like the above doing demonstrations first and the math secondly could really help in fields that are more math intensive. Physics and Chemistry.
    Biology is really way more difficult as there are too many variables to allow it to be put nicely to math other than broad statistical studies that deal with human health and ecology of large ecosystems. On the level of the small in biology where you start to intersect with chemistry (rxn rates, equilibrium etc...) you get more math.

Anyways I like the demos and then going to the math part. Although this guy goes more towards electrical engineers. But sometimes he drops a bit and gets to the fundamentals. And his analysis of just modeling and comparing his models with other electrical engineers is quite good and can be understood with a little background.

We really need more people in Science in the US. There has been an awakening over the last 7 years. I think some of the AP classes in HS look like they are revamping to where the kids learn more about process along with fundamentals. The Physics I AP test that I took a look from a teacher across the street is quite good. He also says the biology AP has become better. (More analyzing data and graphing as they had the opposite problem as Physics ex. first this happens, then this happens, then this happens during mitosis and such. which needs to be understood. But it becomes more interesting when the process breaks down) A lot of things we learn in biology is by breaking things and seeing what happens. You can figure out functions of unknown organelles, enzymes, etc... And evolutionary biology needs to be redone imo. This survival of the strongest instead of the fittest and what fit actual means in biology needs to be understood much better. Natural selection is being used in extraordinarily illogical situations for human behavior and such.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    biology needs to be understood
    Elaborate please...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I am pleasantly surprised there are some initiatives being presented on Public Health in schools.
    After this last huge f up by Trump we are understanding more about what people do not understand.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-28-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It takes a lot of balls to do something like this…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The amount of energy in this sort of thing wasted.
    I love big phenomena like this.
    We need to take kids to these types of performances and tie them in with energy and transitions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This dude is from Iran and lives in Canada now.
    He has some great demos and neat way to show concepts in Electricity besides math although he does have a tutoring platform.
    We need more immigrants like this and trade them for Trumpsters who want to be told what to do.

Anyways

A different way to create high voltage arc explained pretty damn well. I love the way he experiments and tells the viewer what he thinks is going wrong and how to fix it when trying a project.

And even better skip to 2:20 to see a parody on FUX news given by a science nerd (below)

Countries needs to import as many educated immigrants as possible. Those that don't are in trouble.

Thread Information