Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KKK Biden...

There you go.
    Another red team member with another disingenuous piece of pie to eat.
    Sure KKK Biden lover... Show me a KKK member and I'll show you who'll eulogize those ing losers! Just remember, it's your Big Guy, your ice cream KKK loving re , your dip dementia riddled racist in that White House rn. You did this! You and so many others who are so easily duped by the establishment even after decades of evidence contrary to who they claim to be so many yrs later. Duped! Thanks a bunch.... SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubber stamp legislature obeying orders from the fascist leader to change the cons ution and the law is pure fascism
    Today's Republicans

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure KKK Biden lover... Show me a KKK member and I'll show you who'll eulogize those ing losers! Just remember, it's your Big Guy, your ice cream KKK loving re , your dip dementia riddled racist in that White House rn. You did this! You and so many others who are so easily duped by the establishment even after decades of evidence contrary to who they claim to be so many yrs later. Duped! Thanks a bunch.... SMH
    Oh my.

He spoke at his FUNERAL! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thus Biden is a member of the KKk that the guy he is eulogizing was ashamed of.
    Its THAT bad…
    gtfoh…

Biden lover? Anyone else in 2020. Look it up.
    All these old white farts…. Sure thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, get some new material. You're dumb but that doesn't mean you cannot do better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d gladly vote in the GOP primary for DeSaster if I thought it would do any good in stopping the Trumpenfuehrer, but the -eating, cousin- ing cracker vote is decisive in the GOP primary, and they are OnlyTrumpers as long as he is alive.

Once he dies they’ll consider people like Michael Flynn, Kari Lake, or the MyPillow guy to carry the MAGA banner.
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, get some new material. You're dumb but that doesn't mean you cannot do better.
    I'm so dumb, sure bud.... Whatever you say you ing re . Tell your parents o for me bro and don't waste all day in their garage on 2k by your pathetic lonely self.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my.

He spoke at his FUNERAL! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thus Biden is a member of the KKk that the guy he is eulogizing was ashamed of.
    Its THAT bad…
    gtfoh…

Biden lover? Anyone else in 2020. Look it up.
    All these old white farts…. Sure thing.
    Did I claim Biden was or is in the KKK? Nah, he's a ing re who sucks KKK . him and everyone who excuses his behavior and ties.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did I claim Biden was or is in the KKK? Nah, he's a ing re who sucks KKK . him and everyone who excuses his behavior and ties.
    and Greg Evigan as Joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fatty you're not funny bro. I mean it's cool that you found a safe space and an outlet on the internet where you feel empowered but you're still a ing loser regardless. Here's hoping you go into cardiac arrest sooner than later.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean it's cool that you found a safe space and an outlet on the internet where you feel empowered but you're still a ing loser regardless.
    the lack of self awareness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lack of self awareness
    You say this but it's not reality. I don't have a persona online whatsoever but you do and you have more than 1. You're a pathetic ing obese loser bro. Stay mad at me fatty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so dumb, sure bud.... Whatever you say you ing re . Tell your parents o for me bro and don't waste all day in their garage on 2k by your pathetic lonely self.
    Keep guessing, loser. You'll still be dumb as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Even if I'm wrong I'd only be 0-1 unlike you who thinks my Grandmother raised me, loser. You're still dumb as .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only losers in life are people who have over 100,000 posts on a sports forum but talk politics and that is fact,,,,,,while the rest of us debate or post from time to time,,,there are actually people who live and breathe on this site 24/7,,,,,that is pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Even if I'm wrong I'd only be 0-1 unlike you who thinks my Grandmother raised me, loser. You're still dumb as .
    You say even the truth is a lie so you are not a reliable witness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only losers in life are people who have over 100,000 posts on a sports forum but talk politics and that is fact,,,,,,while the rest of us debate or post from time to time,,,there are actually people who live and breathe on this site 24/7,,,,,that is pathetic.
    Dale, get on your regular account and try some introspection on that regard. And I have 20k posts in like 15 years. wtf are you going on about?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ducks, can you list the policies of Ron Desantis that you disagree with? Genuinely curious.
    Not ducks, but raising SS/Medicare to 70 and being pro green to an extent and pro gun control to an extent are definitely not populist.

Trump will hit Desantis hard from the populist right side. Socially and in terms of using power he is right wing as it gets but with some of the more economic issues and pandering to left wing ideology like the climate hoax and making people work longer and get less in retirement.

Trump will cook Desantis's goose in the primary, but imagine a Biden vs. DeSantis scenario where Biden aired attack ads in states like Arizona about the social security and medicare thing. Do you really think that state is going back red for Desanctimonious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Greg Evigan as Joey
    He can cry all he wants but the truth of having two dads really hurts calf-tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong thread
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 05-30-2023 at 05:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say even the truth is a lie so you are not a reliable witness.
    What truth exactly, yours? The "truth" where I lived with my grandmother and was raised by her when in reality I lived with my mother and she raised me? Which truth exactly because your truth is outlandish make believe.

Bro stay in your lane you ing loser who has to go cry about ST to a damn psychiatrist. Bro you're such a ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can cry all he wants but the truth of having two dads really hurts calf-tats.
    It hurts having a step father in your life? Yall are some real weirdos tbh. My step father is ing awesome and I'm glad my mother found herself a man worth a damn 20 yrs ago. Who are you kidding?

You and Fuzzy would make a great twink couple tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Greg Evigan as Joey
    Calf-tats has bent the knee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What truth exactly, yours? The "truth" where I lived with my grandmother and was raised by her when in reality I lived with my mother and she raised me? Which truth exactly because your truth is outlandish make believe.

Bro stay in your lane you ing loser who has to go cry about ST to a damn psychiatrist. Bro you're such a ing .
    So then that whole thing about your great grandmother who raised you was a lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then that whole thing about your great grandmother who raised you was a lie.
    A lie or did I already explain this to you in another reply? Oh, yeah, I already explained it to you but I'm the dumb one, right? You're such a blow hard faux intellectual pussy Fuzzy.

Bro, you're so hard up to get a bunch of anonymous people to like you and believe in your make believe world you've concocted. You're a weirdo and it's no wonder you need and seek out a psychiatrist you ing mentally ill reject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lie or did I already explain this to you in another reply? Oh, yeah, I already explained it to you but I'm the dumb one, right? You're such a blow hard faux intellectual pussy Fuzzy.

Bro, you're so hard up to get a bunch of anonymous people to like you and believe in your make believe world you've concocted. You're a weirdo and it's no wonder you need and seek out a psychiatrist you ing mentally ill reject.
    You did? I call you as bull .

And you are in no position to judge who is or is not an intellectual. Same unimaginative insults over and over and you call others weird? Grandma's disappointment.

Thread Information