View Poll Results: Game 7 Heat @ Celtics who wins?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heat

13 61.90%
  • Celtics

8 38.10%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kills me to say it but i think Celtics got this at home.

May the team that plays better win.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat. Need to keep that "never has a team come back from 3-0" alive.

Though, it would be fitting if it were a Boston sports franchise. Between the 2004 Red Sox and the 28-3 Patriots. Boston is comeback city for sure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why, but i think the heat will finally wake up and close out the celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston chokes and Heat win in a blowout.
    Last edited by J.T.; 05-29-2023 at 09:43 PM.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Not sure why, but i think the heat will finally wake up and close out the celtics.
    Because you see Miami as the 2023 champs and winning 2-3 more les after this season to establish themselves as a dynasty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, why is the poll closing on May 31st when the game is tonight May 29? Anyhow, I was pulling for Miami, and still am really. BUT!!! They blew it IMHO. Boston will win going away tonight. The way Miami lost Saturday night (ala Spurs 2013) is much worse than if they would have lost by double digits. That kinda loss is mental. Anyhow, I said it already...........IMHO.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you see Miami as the 2023 champs and winning 2-3 more les after this season to establish themselves as a dynasty.
    yeah…i see YOU jinxing the out of miami for 4 games in a row too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foster and Brothers are up

The Heat were a combined 0-10 in games reffed by tonight’s refs Tony Brothers and Scott Foster during the regular season. The Celtics were 7-2 (@Balldontlie).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, why is the poll closing on May 31st when the game is tonight May 29?
    The usual ST juvenile(s) will vote after the game is over. Then fervently fapp.
    This way i can limit their self abuse to a couple days.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In life, you don’t get what you WANT... you get WHO you are. Who you are is the bloodline of our ancestors that left the comfort of the cave to claw, bleed and fight. Who you are is the bloodline of our recent ancestors that gave and paid the ultimate sacrifice. On this memorial day, you can choose to honor our fallen men and women in your own way... Some will choose to carry a load of regret and wash it down with a six-pack of their favorite beer. Others will choose to carry a load that’s heavy... to do Murph... to bear the weight of a barbell... to prepare for the weight of a fallen comrade... to fortify one’s self for the role of protecting the tribe at all costs... to earn their badge of honor with the kind of six-pack you can’t buy at the mall. In honor of my Dad and Grandfather buried at Fort Sam Houston Cemetery, and everyone who came before us, I choose to carry a heavy load. PRIMALS, choose wisely... drink a six-pack or earn a six-pack (then drink it!)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget to vote

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I have to hand it to you. Calling dynasty with Jimmy Butler as your best player and Bam in the middle before even the 1st ring is risky if you stuck around to catch the that's going to come your way.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    yeah…i see YOU jinxing the out of miami for 4 games in a row too!
    back tracking now due to fear of the dynasty Miami is about to begin.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Foster and Brothers are up

The Heat were a combined 0-10 in games reffed by tonight’s refs Tony Brothers and Scott Foster during the regular season. The Celtics were 7-2 (@Balldontlie).
    That literally means nothing. Quote me on this after Miami wins game 7 tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly see the Heat winning tonight. Celtics open with a barrage to go up 8, but I see the Heat just chipping away and the Cs getting tight down the stretch.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I have to hand it to you. Calling dynasty with Jimmy Butler as your best player and Bam in the middle before even the 1st ring is risky if you stuck around to catch the that's going to come your way.

It’ll be praise heading my way. Miami isn’t getting eliminated tonight. No ing way. I simply can’t see it with this current roster. These guys are incredibly resilient and are learning about close out games before the 1st le. The 2000 Lakers experienced this and won 2 more with that core. I see Miami going this same exact route. I can’t see it any other way. I just can’t. Everything is set up for 3 championships with this core.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I honestly see the Heat winning tonight. Celtics open with a barrage to go up 8, but I see the Heat just chipping away and the Cs getting tight down the stretch.
    Thanks for the support. You see a dynasty forming too with this heat roster. You know your about Miami either 3-peating or winning 3 les in the next 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bam prolly glad they gonna lose
    He don’t want big sweaty white boy all over him

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I do have to admit…seeing Spurs fans like you jumping on the Heat bandwagon is rather funny. Your team sucks ass and will be drafting Porzingis 2.0 while Miami will be back in the finals and adding another championship to their collection against Denver and then win a few more les afterwards. Your 2014* le only worked for so long, and you want to experience glory again so you bandwagon the Heat to help you cope with your jealousy and depression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back tracking now due to fear of the dynasty Miami is about to begin.
    ! you jinxed the heat again - dumb !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That literally means nothing. Quote me on this after Miami wins game 7 tonight.
    my nikka

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best guess is a Celtics blowout but you never know what Celtics team is showing up any given night. Especially Tatum. Hope it's the Heat though, they're a way more fun team to watch.

Thread Information