My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Wonder if the new GM/President will keep the core intact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout damn time imho

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Has Green made any commitments?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Wonder if the new GM/President will keep the core intact.
    Can't imagine they will. Can't see Myers leaving if they were going to try to run it back again. ROFL that Jordan Poole contract. Bill Simmons can go himself trying to pawn that one off on the Spurs every single NBA video he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will never understand how this guy got so much hype. He didn't even draft Curry or Thompson.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this the dude that said the warriors were on some higher level than any other franchises or something similar?

him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is definitely light years ahead. Bailing out when he’s done reaping the rewards of his predecessors and things are going downhill.

Front runner extraordinaire.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't imagine they will. Can't see Myers leaving if they were going to try to run it back again. ROFL that Jordan Poole contract. Bill Simmons can go himself trying to pawn that one off on the Spurs every single NBA video he does.
    Yeah, I notice that. Pair him with Wemby!! I find Simmons entertaining even if he's a Celtics homer and that meme of him at Game 7 was classic.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I notice that. Pair him with Wemby!! I find Simmons entertaining even if he's a Celtics homer and that meme of him at Game 7 was classic.
    Post that , didn't see the Simmons Game 7 meme.

I'm a big Simmons fan but the thought of the Spurs bailing out Golden State by paying for their up. In this era with the second apron, spending 1/5th of your salary cap on an easily replaceable league average player is nuts, and especially when the SG the Spurs already have (Devin Vassell) is better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Last edited by The Gemini Method; 05-31-2023 at 04:06 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Post that , didn't see the Simmons Game 7 meme.

I'm a big Simmons fan but the thought of the Spurs bailing out Golden State by paying for their up. In this era with the second apron, spending 1/5th of your salary cap on an easily replaceable league average player is nuts, and especially when the SG the Spurs already have (Devin Vassell) is better.
    I have to find the others, but I put a couple down that were easier to find.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Was this the dude that said the warriors were on some higher level than any other franchises or something similar?

him
    If you look at the GSW revenue increase since 2010 you can make a case for him being partially justified in his smugness.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Golden State's success as a franchise is ultimately dependent on Steph Curry. They'll go back to mediocrity or worse when he's gone. That's what happens with a generational talent. Just like Cleveland and LeBron, OKC losing Durant, even Houston post Harden. You can argue the games of those players, how successful or aesthetically pleasing, but not the financial impact they had on their organizations. It's rare to have an already franchise replacement when those true franchise stars leave.

They can self-fellate their success as an organization all they want. When Steph is done, so is their relevance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information