Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the two, Champ no doubt. Langford makes Anthony Davis look like an Iron man.
    We don’t know that, many players didn’t play this season just for tank reasons. Pop gave all the young players some playing time so this was just a turnover to see what he had with all of them.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t know that, many players didn’t play this season just for tank reasons. Pop gave all the young players some playing time so this was just a turnover to see what he had with all of them.
    That is a good point. I don't think we can really knock defense since the Spurs didn't play defense, and knocking someone's durability isn't sensible since Pop was sitting guys to try to lose games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champ, and its not even close. A two year minimum deal might do the trick. Langford on the other hand can't tie his shoelaces and not get injured 5 minutes later keeping him out of a dozen games. He's probably headed for China unless Pop throws him a lifeline. Its a 140 yen to a dollar Romeo.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither of these guys should stand in the way of an opportunity to upgrade the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champagnie played the best out of the two last season. It would be cool to see him come back on a smaller deal. I think he could turn out to be one of those diamonds in the rough type of guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information