Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for simple minds like yours.
    Rofl. You haven't even scratched the surface. You're only going on what the movies tell you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rofl. You haven't even scratched the surface. You're only going on what the movies tell you.
    Damn you are stupid. Can you even wrap your head around the term "infinite universe"? the arrogant hubris to dismiss the possibility of other intelligence (greater than you) is absurd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder why qtsa has not brought up this story on bigfoot? Hmm, wonder if he and others are part of the deep state holding back the information? Cause, you know, infinite universe.

Why Government Officials Want to Keep Bigfoot/Sasquatch a Secret.

https://exemplore.com/Why-Would-Gove...uatch-a-Secret

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you are stupid. Can you even wrap your head around the term "infinite universe"? the arrogant hubris to dismiss the possibility of other intelligence (greater than you) is absurd.
    This is about visitors. This is the second time you've been told. You gonna go for three?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is about visitors. This is the second time you've been told. You gonna go for three?
    Does your pea brain assume it's absolutely not possible? I even gave you a link where military pilots now have to report questionable sightings which immediately become classified. Trust me, I'm living my life assuming the current "normal" but blindly claiming it's not possible is just stupid. But then, you are "blake". LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty arrogant to assume there is no other intelligent life in the infinite universe. Some really shallow people in here.
    i dont make that assumption. im just skeptical that we've had visitors.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty arrogant to assume there is no other intelligent life in the infinite universe. Some really shallow people in here.
    There almost certainly is intelligent life elsewhere though pretty doubtful the universe is infinite. I very much doubt there is any intelligent life that could create the energy necessary to travel the vast distances between their stars and ours. Would have to be practically immortal too. I would expect we'd get signals from them long before there could be any actual in person contact since EM radiation travels at the speed of light and we have never picked up any kind of signal like that.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So part of being intelligent is that you want to travel?

I am very skeptical we have ever been visited by anything as well.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I must say I’m a fan though, I would love for there to be some sort of out of the galaxy craft discovered and examined

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    US urged to reveal UFO evidence after claim that it has intact alien vehicles

The US has been urged to disclose evidence of UFOs after a whistleblower former intelligence official said the government has possession of “intact and partially intact” alien vehicles.

The former intelligence official David Grusch, who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena (UAP) within a US Department of Defense agency, has alleged that the US has craft of non-human origin.

Information on these vehicles is being illegally withheld from Congress, Grusch told the Debrief. Grusch said when he turned over classified information about the vehicles to Congress he suffered retaliation from government officials. He left the government in April after a 14-year career in US intelligence.

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

The disclosures come after a swell of credible sightings and reports have revived attention in alien ships, and potentially visits, in recent years.

In 2021, the Pentagon released a report on UAP – the term is preferred to UFO by much of the extraterrestrial community – which found more than 140 instances of UAP encounters that could not be explained.

The report followed a leak of military footage that showed apparently inexplicable happenings in the sky, while navy pilots testified that they had frequently had encounters with strange craft off the US coast.

In an interview with the Debrief journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, who previously exposed the existence of a secret Pentagon program that investigated UFOs, Grusch said the US government and defense contractors had been recovering fragments of non-human craft, and in some cases entire craft, for decades.

“We are not talking about prosaic origins or iden ies,” Grusch said. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

Grusch told the Debrief that analysis determined that this material is “of exotic origin” – meaning “non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin”.

“[This assessment is] based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” Grusch said.

Grey, who, according to the Debrief, analyzes unexplained anomalous phenomena within the Nasic, confirmed Grusch’s account.

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

The Debrief spoke to several of Grusch’s former colleagues, each of whom vouched for his character. Karl E Nell, a retired army colonel, said Grusch was “beyond reproach”. In a 2022 performance review seen by the Debrief, Grusch was described as “an officer with the strongest possible moral compass”.

Nick Pope, who spent the early 1990s investigating UFOs for the British Ministry of Defence (MoD), said Grusch and Grey’s account of alien materials was “very significant”.

“It’s one thing to have stories on the conspiracy blogs, but this takes it to the next level, with genuine insiders coming forward,” Pope said.

“When these people make these formal complaints, they do so on the understanding that if they’ve knowingly made a false statement, they are liable to a fairly hefty fine, and/or prison.

“People say: ‘Oh, people make up stories all the time.’ But I think it’s very different to go before Congress and go to the intelligence community inspector general and do that. Because there will be consequences if it emerges that this is not true.”

The Debrief reported that Grusch’s knowledge of non-human materials and vehicles was based on “extensive interviews with high-level intelligence officials”. He said he had reported the existence of a UFO material “recovery program” to Congress.

“Grusch said that the craft recovery operations are ongoing at various levels of activity and that he knows the specific individuals, current and former, who are involved,” the Debrief reported.

In the Debrief article, Grusch does not say he has personally seen alien vehicles, nor does he say where they may be being stored. He asked the Debrief to withhold details of retaliation by government officials due to an ongoing investigation.

He also does not specify how he believes the government retaliated against him.

In June 2021, a report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that from 2004 to 2021 there were 144 encounters between military pilots and UAP, 80 of which were captured on multiple sensors. Only one of the 144 encounters could be explained with “high confidence” – it was a large, deflating balloon.

Following increased interest from the public and some US senators, the Pentagon established the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, charged with tracking UAP, in July 2022.

In December last year, the office said it had received “several hundred” new reports, but no evidence so far of alien life.

The publication of Grusch and Grey’s claims comes after a panel that the US space agency Nasa charged with investigating unexplained anomalous phenomena said stigma around reporting encounters – and harassment of those who do report encounters – was hindering its work.

The navy pilots who in 2021 shared their experiences of encountering unexplained objects while conducting military flights said they, and others, had decided against reporting the encounters internally, because of fears it could hinder their careers.

“Harassment only leads to further stigmatization of the UAP field, significantly hindering the scientific progress and discouraging others to study this important subject matter,” Nasa’s science chief, Nicola Fox, said in a public meeting on 31 May.

Dr David Spergel, the independent chair of Nasa’s UAP independent study team, told the Guardian he did not know Grusch and had no knowledge of his claims.

The Department of Defense did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In a statement, a Nasa spokesperson said: “One of Nasa’s key priorities is the search for life elsewhere in the universe, but so far, NASA has not found any credible evidence of extraterrestrial life and there is no evidence that UAPs are extraterrestrial. However, Nasa is exploring the solar system and beyond to help us answer fundamental questions, including whether we are alone in the universe.”

Pope said in his work investigating UFOs for the MoD he had seen no hard evidence of non-human craft or materials.

“Some of our cases were intriguing,” Pope said. “But we didn’t have a spaceship in a hangar anywhere. And if we did, they didn’t tell me.”

Still, Pope said, Grusch’s claims should be seen as part of an increasing flow of information – and hopefully disclosures – about UFOs.

He said: “It’s part of a wider puzzle. And I think, assuming this is all true, it takes us closer than we’ve ever been before to the very heart of all this.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ech-spacecraft

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what does the intact craft look like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what does the intact craft look like?
    And what size? Human passenger size?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know if he draws a sketch.
    i have a sketch of the person who saw the spacecraft!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how do you get an intact craft without a pilot?

"can't show us proof"

"can't get into specifics"

"Grusch does not say he has personally seen alien vehicles, nor does he say where they may be being stored. He asked the Debrief to withhold details of retaliation by government officials due to an ongoing investigation.

He also does not specify how he believes the government retaliated against him."

This is Coast to Coast stuff tbh.

"This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us."

Honestly I'm surprised TSA doesn't suspect a globalist plot here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"can't show us proof"

"Grusch does not say he has personally seen alien vehicles, nor does he say where they may be being stored. He asked the Debrief to withhold details of retaliation by government officials due to an ongoing investigation.

He also does not specify how he believes the government retaliated against him."

C'mon a guy near a guy next to a guy in the same room as a guy that works in the Pentagon says he's sure of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"can't show us proof"

Sure, qtsa would believe this conspiracy: whistleblower tells everyone they exist but does not provide proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon a guy near a guy next to a guy in the same room as a guy that works in the Pentagon says he's sure of it
    Did aliens look like this?

Or this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this is one of the stolen top secret do ent Trump declassified with his jedi mind tricks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did aliens look like this?

Or this?

You joke but in the infinite universe it would be arrogant hubris to think that a two dimensional cartoon character couldn't have visited Earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joke but in the infinite universe it would be arrogant hubris to think that a two dimensional cartoon character couldn't have visited Earth
    In an infinite universe, it would be arrogant hubris to ignore the possibility that CC is an alien that is acutely observing us. But not cows, because, you know, not paying attention to cow intestines and farts.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In an infinite universe, it would be arrogant hubris to ignore the possibility that CC is an alien that is acutely observing us. But not cows, because, you know, not paying attention to cow intestines and farts.
    Another failed schtick you’ve run into the ground. You really need some new material.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More high ranking officials back Grusch

Former Chief Scientist for Air Force Space Command Vouches For UFO Whistleblower's Integrity

In a show of support, Jim S , the former Chief Scientist for Air Force Space Command (now known as the U.S. Space Force), has lent his voice to the integrity of former senior intelligence official, David Grusch, in the wake of his recent astonishing claims relating to Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP).

Grusch's allegations, which centre around deeply covert programs purportedly holding retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin, have found an ally in S , further amplifying the gravity of these extraordinary revelations.

In a LinkedIn post referencing a recent bombs article published by The Debrief, which delves into Grusch's allegations, S stated:

‘I will vouch for the integrity of Dave Grusch!’

Of interest, S did not publicly rule out claims that materials of non-human origin are held by the U.S. government, its allies, and defense contractors (made by Grusch within the article), adding:

‘Getting to the bottom of this is elusive and problematic, to say the least.

‘I will assert no matter the conclusion of extraterrestrial materials or not, the DoD and IC security apparatus is in trouble and unwitting accomplices are fostering an abusive system.’

Such comments may be in reference to claims by Grusch that information about such programs has and continues to be illegally withheld from Congress, and that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures to the Congress and the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.

Liberation Times has sought S 's input, reaching out to him for comment and seeking additional elucidation on the matter.

Grusch received further support on LinkedIn by Sean Allen who presently works at Space Systems Command, part of the U.S. Space Force's space development, acquisition, launch, and logistics field command.

Allen shared The Debrief’s article on Grusch, commenting, ‘seems like it will be a busy week. I hope David Grusch stays safe.’

Referencing allegations of reprisals taken against Grusch (and perhaps other whistleblowers who have yet to speak out publicly), Allen added:

‘I want to see how these individuals are treated. If they're liars then no need to target them with harassment, reprisal, threats.’

Liberation Times has made contact with the Intelligence Community's Inspector General (ICIG), posing specific inquiries regarding Grusch and the allegations made by him. At present, no response has been received from the ICIG.

However, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) spokesperson Susan Gough, who claims to have ‘provided expert advice to DoD and other U.S. Government agencies on strategic communication, organizational change, psychological operations’ between 2006 and 2009, did provide Liberation Time with the following statement:

‘To date, AARO [the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office which investigates UAP] has not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.

‘AARO is committed to following the data and its investigation wherever it leads. AARO, working with the Office of the General Counsel and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, has established a safe and secure process for individuals to come forward with information to aid AARO in its congressionally-mandated historical review.

‘AARO’s historical review of records and testimonies is ongoing and due to Congress by June 2024. AARO welcomes the opportunity to speak with any former or current government employee or contractor who believes they have information relevant to the historical review.’

It should be noted that Liberation Times understands that the AARO is not an authorized recipient of Dave Grusch's PPD-19 complaint made through the ICIG. The only authorized recipients are the Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. The AARO would need approval by Avril Haines or the ICIG to gain access, or Grusch would need to make a separate disclosure through the AARO, which he has not done.

Sources have told Liberation Times that the AARO, which has, up until now, reported to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security (OUSDI&S), is not trusted by numerous whistleblowers.

The issue may stem from AARO’s proximity with the OUSDI&S, which has previously been criticised for allegedly persecuting whistleblowers.

The former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and UAP whistleblower, Lue Elizondo, has previously commented:

‘The [O]USDI is the one single office that has continuously lied about this topic and persecuted whistleblowers.’

Speaking to Liberation Times, Elizondo has also vouched for Grusch, stating:

"Despite what some may say, Dave is an honorable man who served his country courageously, both during times of peace and war. He is who he says he is."

With the AARO seemingly unable to effectively investigate claims such as those made by Grusch, the responsibility may ultimately fall upon Congress. The U.S. government's House Oversight Committee intends to hold a public hearing on the subject, indicating the potential for Congressional intervention.

Liberation Times has gained insight into the consideration of a concept reminiscent of the Church Committee of 1975, which probed into abuses committed by U.S. intelligence agencies. This notion has been contemplated by certain members of Congress ever since the UAP whistleblower language was included in the Intelligence Authorization Act of July 2022.

Given the recent disclosure by Grusch, the momentum behind such thinking may gain further traction. It is anticipated that the gravity of Grusch's allegations may intensify in the days to come.

https://www.liberationtimes.com/home...wers-integrity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "liberationtimes.com"

Thread Information