San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahahaha!

oh…he is on shrooms!

so that explains it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s where your theory and claim fall apart.

You claim I went into hiding because of January 6th. I stopped posting here 2 months before January 6th. My post history proves that. That fact alone proves I didn’t go into hiding because of January 6th.

You then claim I didn’t post while in Korea because I said I didn’t have internet access. I challenged you to produce the post of me claiming that and you couldn’t, because I never said that, once again proving you are full of .

I don’t need to prove I was ever in Korea to disprove both of your ridiculous claims that stem from the simple fact I’ve embarrassed you repeatedly and you can’t get over your butthurt.

You lose and you’re a loser.
    Qtsa bends the knee as he can provide no proof of being in Korea and was merely hiding after trump was schlonged plus J6.

The trump schlonged/J6 hiding rodeo is always open, please come again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This forum is seriously going to .

Can’t have an open discussion about the chance of the most consequential thing coming to light in our entire existence without it turning into a bunch of butthurt posters talking about anything but the topic.

I’m going to eat some mushrooms and think about todays revelations. Enjoy your night you butthurt es.
    Right, nobody wants to play so you're taking your ball and going home to do shrooms because everyone here is butthurt.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were there any sketches?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could add up all the sand in the world and our galaxy would be one grain in the grand scheme of things,,,the universe is that vast,,,,so itd be pretty arrogant on our part to think we are the only living organisms in the universe. As Jack Burton always says,,,,,"now im not sayin ive been everywhere and ive done everything but i do know its an amazing planet we live on here. A man would have to be some kind of fool to think we're all alone in this universe",,,,

Big Trouble in Little China Pork chop express - YouTube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty arrogant to assume there is no other intelligent life in the infinite universe. Some really shallow people in here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m honestly dissapointed in the responses in here, there’s actually a lot going on behind the scenes in congress at the moment- new laws to protect whistleblowers relating to this subject. I have no idea if this is a personal thing against OP (I’m assuming it is) but the posters in here have gone and shown themselves to be completely uninformed and honestly childish.

all il say now is- this thread will be brought back from the dead again and again and again over the next year. Wait and see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways back to the topic.

I can’t stop thinking about this now. Feel like some wild is coming out soon. This changes everything we’ve ever thought we knew. Not sure how to come to terms with it if true.
    how would it change "everything we ever thought we knew"? I have a hard time seeing how it changes anything, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty arrogant to assume there is no other intelligent life in the infinite universe. Some really shallow people in here.
    This thread is not about life in the universe, it is about alien objects found on earth. Don't change the topic.

Interestingly, Maria Bartiromo from Fox asked Yam s, “Can you explain why the Department of Defense has set up a UFO task force? Are there UFOs?”

What did Yam s say about that? “Well, I'm going to have to check on that, “I mean, I've heard that. I heard that two days ago. So I'll check on that. I'll take a good, strong look at that.”

Not a peep from the er afterwards, nada, zilch, zero.

So that is why OP's beliefs on the topic are upon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some pretty credible sightings by multiple F-18 pilots

https://www.livescience.com/65585-uf...us-pilots.html

In 2015, following this spate of UFO sightings, the U.S. Navy issued official guidelines for personnel to report and investigate aerial objects, according to The Times. Those Navy protocols were updated earlier this year; all data will be classified information and will not be made available to the general public

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is not about life in the universe, it is about alien objects found on earth. Don't change the topic.

Interestingly, Maria Bartiromo from Fox asked Yam s, “Can you explain why the Department of Defense has set up a UFO task force? Are there UFOs?”

What did Yam s say about that? “Well, I'm going to have to check on that, “I mean, I've heard that. I heard that two days ago. So I'll check on that. I'll take a good, strong look at that.”

Not a peep from the er afterwards, nada, zilch, zero.

So that is why OP's beliefs on the topic are upon.
    I am assuming that any craft able to navigate through space from potentially light years away would be some pretty sophisticated and complicated equipment. It is not unreasonable to think that over thousands or millions of years that some did not have mechanical issues resulting in the crafts crashing or being abandoned. Considering some of the unusual relics from the Incas it is not even unreasonable to wonder if there has been some alien intervention in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am assuming that any craft able to navigate through space from potentially light years away would be some pretty sophisticated and complicated equipment. It is not unreasonable to think that over thousands or millions of years that some did not have mechanical issues resulting in the crafts crashing or being abandoned. Considering some of the unusual relics from the Incas it is not even unreasonable to wonder if there has been some alien intervention in the past.
    That is an awful lot of assumptions on your part.

Everything I have read on aliens visiting earth have been bull (e.g. Nazca lines made by aliens).

You are reading too much into re OP’s views.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty easy to say this without defining intelligent life.
    From an evolutionary point of view there are many other avenues to survive and produce fertile offspring other than our type of intelligence.
    In fact one could argue “our type” of intelligence will lead us to extinction. I don’t doubt this at all. sapiens have been around a very short period of time. We would also have to explain why it took 2 billion years for some bacteria to actually evolve into eukaryotic cells. Why so long? Why was this so incredibly difficult? Taking this long would allow for very few planets to ever get past the prokaryotic stage. Getting torched by constant bombardment and such. We don’t go looking for intelligent life when surveying other planets and moons we look for very simple bio molecules associated with life. With the universe as old as it is, intelligent life that looks for other intelligent life has not made it to us in any grand way. And why would other life even aspire to do this? I would love to see these novel atomic structures mentioned. So would a whole lot of other people. There is no reason to hide this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahaha!

no

this was never about “is there other life in our universe”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Physics guys are all over this intelligent life stuff pretty thick.
    Biochemical and evolutionary biologists... not so much.
    I find this telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "However, none of the pilots suggest that these perplexing UFOs represent an extraterrestrial invasion,...

Pilots who spotted the UFOs speculated among themselves that the unnerving objects may have belonged to a highly classified drone program using unknown technology, and they did not consider them to be extraterrestrial in origin, The Times reported."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be neat if true. I've always wondered how mainstream religion would cope with the discovery of extraterrestrial life. Probably call them demons I assume
    testing our faith

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grusch leaves gov in April and then this meeting follows his departure.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-...rity-briefing/

Add in the new whistleblower protections congress passed and it all starts making sense.

Glad to see we have some in congress still working for the people. None of this happens without help from congress.

Statements from intelligence IG after hearing 7 hours from Grusch are crazy too.
    which new whistleblower protections are you referring to? curious

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For decades a highly advanced civilization has been repeatedly traveling light years in order to scare farmers and pilots. Sometimes they get captured by our government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it actually is unreasonable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol CC instantly going Erich Von Danikin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For decades a highly advanced civilization has been repeatedly traveling light years in order to scare farmers and pilots. Sometimes they get captured by our government.
    Maybe we’re a science fair project

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it actually is unreasonable
    for simple minds like yours.

Thread Information