Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no but you get the idea
    He ain't black. He's a white got who eats ass and thinks Corvairs are sound investment vehicles despite being net losses when restored.

He PMs Fabbs ass-licking secrets.

Nice of you to entertain this penniless loser who strikes out in slow-pitch batting cages, though.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All gone…

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sadly, if this sub was filled with famous celebrity billionaires, the same people laughing at their deaths would be the people up in arms at those mocking the dead billionaire celebrities.

Sad that Muricans are conditioned to hate the rich for being rich, yet idolize the rich and famous because they're famous. Most Americans are complicit with the power celebrities have had, specifically usurping the Catholic church for the biggest threat to sexual and child rape.
    There's very few true celebrity billionaires and the world would be better off without all of them. Celebrity worship is just another side of the coin as rich people worship some Americans have for some reason

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's very few true celebrity billionaires and the world would be better off without all of them. Celebrity worship is just another side of the coin as rich people worship some Americans have for some reason
    You're saying what I'm saying. The you want, a boutonniere you ing loser?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut up. You've been trying for 5 plus ing years to be accepted and NONE of the four or five dopes that are life-timers here care what you think.

You suck and so does your gay alt. You so desperately want someone to acknowledge how much of a worthless got you are, you can't even remember what alt you are. God damn you suck and Kory would totally snuff you in a fight, sissy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut up. You've been trying for 5 plus ing years to be accepted and NONE of the four or five dopes that are life-timers here care what you think.

You suck and so does your gay alt. You so desperately want someone to acknowledge how much of a worthless got you are, you can't even remember what alt you are. God damn you suck and Kory would totally snuff you in a fight, sissy.
    hahahaha!

wtf

i post -all gone- regarding the 5 crew members and you lose your ?

hahahaha!

why dont you just announce, “hey fellas- im DMC!”

hahahahaha!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    hahahaha!

wtf

hahahaha!

hahahahaha!
    Don’t pay any mind to that Mexican Karen. He jacks off in the corner with his own tears 90% of the time.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don’t pay any mind to that Mexican Karen. He jacks off in the corner with his own tears 90% of the time.
    lol

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    RIP

I hope they did not even realize what happened.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    RIP

Happened in milliseconds they say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    RIP

Happened in milliseconds they say.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're saying what I'm saying. The you want, a boutonniere you ing loser?
    My point was all those rich people on both sides

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you're a white loser who doesn't come within sniffing distance of remotely decent women.

You're stupid, as proven before. You don't get laid, but lick male ass and you don't know about cars.

Who hasn't made fun of you, you loser? I spill more in drinks than your most expensive bar tab, you bunk, broke piece of ,.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hahahaha!

wtf

hahahaha!

hahahahaha!
    Nothing like that. You're long overdue to be put back in your place. You suck, no one likes you and for the last X years, you've been trying too hard soliciting for acknowledgement. I'm throwing dogs bones today and kicking em while their down and reminding them they suck and they'll be here til no one pays the bills.

Seriously, no one wants to be liked more than you and your alt, Effman. You've tried REALLY, REALLY hard and no one you want to respond to you responds to you. I'm simply pointing out how sad you are and just reminding you of the reality of your failures of trying to be friends with people on this board.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My point was all those rich people on both sides
    We have too many celebrity billionaires. The Zook is a celeb. Elon Musk is a celeb billionaire, as is Dre, Jay Z, Diddy, Kim Kardashian is the world first billonaire pros ute and her sister who's father is a woman, is also a billionaire. Black Trump (Michael Jordan) who hates black people more than OJ hates black people, is a billionaire and wishes black people would leave him alone forever, Rhiana is a billionaire. Tyler Perry is a billionaire. Mackenzie Scott has $27 billion. Stephen Spielberg, LeBron, Warren Buffet, Oprah, Bezos, Peter Jackson, Ralph Lauren, Mark Cuban are all billionaires and household names.

Tell me again that we have very few celebrity billionaires when I listed a load of celebrity billionaires for you. I named 20 names off the top of my head.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We have too many celebrity billionaires. The Zook is a celeb. Elon Musk is a celeb billionaire, as is Dre, Jay Z, Diddy, Kim Kardashian is the world first billonaire pros ute and her sister who's father is a woman, is also a billionaire. Black Trump (Michael Jordan) who hates black people more than OJ hates black people, is a billionaire and wishes black people would leave him alone forever, Rhiana is a billionaire. Tyler Perry is a billionaire. Mackenzie Scott has $27 billion. Stephen Spielberg, LeBron, Warren Buffet, Oprah, Bezos, Peter Jackson, Ralph Lauren, Mark Cuban are all billionaires and household names.

Tell me again that we have very few celebrity billionaires when I listed a load of celebrity billionaires for you. I named 20 names off the top of my head.
    And we idolize them.
    Thats the kicker. Because they are proficient at hoarding money and or entertain us.
    This I just don’t get. I hate us more for how we pick “heroes” or who we want to be like.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And we idolize them.
    Thats the kicker. Because they are proficient at hoarding money and or entertain us.
    This I just don’t get. I hate us more for how we pick “heroes” or who we want to be like.
    There's too much sad truth to this.

Millennials and Zoomers are conditioned through the media and social platforms that the celebrity rich is the only acceptable rich while they're being taught to villainize the business rich, the people, regardless of personal feelings, are the people who make our economy run and employ the masses.

Today's youngsters are prepped for adult hood fearing to be entrepreneurs, fearing to bet on themselves and are given no real life skills in highschool, which used to be the part of the public education system responsible for ensuring the young adults they graduate are ready to function in the real world if college wasn't in their future, but sadly, we graduate under-educated, overly privileged, developmentally stunted kids who can't function in the real world and simply aren't college material.

We've gone from an America where people could be self employed or SMB owners without much more than grit and hard work and those that go on to succeed and provide jobs and local economical participation to en led, sheltered, under-educated children fostered under the "everyone wins for existing" participation ribbons who demand more than they're worth and will eventually be replaced by robotics.

Its OK to be rich so long as your famous, it is NOT OK to be rich if you're not famous. This is what American society is legitimately telling us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And you're a white loser who doesn't come within sniffing distance of remotely decent women.

You're stupid, as proven before. You don't get laid, but lick male ass and you don't know about cars.

Who hasn't made fun of you, you loser? I spill more in drinks than your most expensive bar tab, you bunk, broke piece of ,.

Mexikaren

Tear jerker.............

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing like that. You're long overdue to be put back in your place. You suck, no one likes you and for the last X years, you've been trying too hard soliciting for acknowledgement. I'm throwing dogs bones today and kicking em while their down and reminding them they suck and they'll be here til no one pays the bills.

Seriously, no one wants to be liked more than you and your alt, Effman. You've tried REALLY, REALLY hard and no one you want to respond to you responds to you. I'm simply pointing out how sad you are and just reminding you of the reality of your failures of trying to be friends with people on this board.

well, you kinda made me laugh for a second...

so , ok good for you!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well, you kinda made me laugh for a second...

so , ok good for you!
    Dat fat dossier he keeps and all the DM friends he has on ST!

God damn, calf-tats’ protégé tries so hard! That explains the extreme comfort he gets from food.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He ain't black. He's a white got who eats ass and thinks Corvairs are sound investment vehicles despite being net losses when restored.

He PMs Fabbs ass-licking secrets.

Nice of you to entertain this penniless loser who strikes out in slow-pitch batting cages, though.
    I wouldn't be surprised.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Funny thing is that Elon Musk was a billionaire without being a celeb until around a decade ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    135 psi not the 5,500+ psi of deep sea.

Thread Information