My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WA cashing out. Love or hate Zinger he's certainly worth more then Tyus Jones.

Boston addition by subtraction? Don't see how they could keep the game thrower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 first round picks. celtics again fleeced everyone.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I'm bias because Kristaps is Slav and his skill set. He failed in Dallas. This is significant gamble.

My Celtics bro questions moving Smart. I recognize his leadership and Defense but stated after the Playoffs they need to move him and/or Horford. Smart is declining quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm bias because Kristaps is Slav and his skill set. He failed in Dallas. This is significant gamble.

My Celtics bro questions moving Smart. I recognize his leadership and Defense but stated after the Playoffs they need to move him and/or Horford. Smart is declining quickly.
    I hate to disappoint you but he is not what you think.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I hate to disappoint you but he is not what you think.
    Baltic Sea is Slavic, Germanic & Nordic

Ofcourse it's a mix but Latvia carry mostly our DNA.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Marcus Smart is always both good and bad for a team. Vocal leader, tough, does the dirty work. But he also loses games singlehandedly by extremely poor decision making and hero ball shot selection. This puts a lot more pressure on Tatum to not just be the team's best player but the team leader, both vocally and emotionally. I don't know if he has that type of personality. They may need to find a vet to help him do that.

From a basketball sense, I like the move because it gets them better size along the frontcourt, which is important against the bigger teams in the East, the Bucks, Philly in particular. They can.play big without necessarily losing three point shooting. When a team payroll is already pushing its limits, it's tough to make moves to really and significantly improve the team. I think they did that. Porzingis as a #3 guy is pretty good. Should he stay healthy and motivated, strong move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two trades and wiz get no 1st rounders. Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus smart with grizzlies…more to hate on that team of bags…smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Marcus Smart is always both good and bad for a team. Vocal leader, tough, does the dirty work. But he also loses games singlehandedly by extremely poor decision making and hero ball shot selection. This puts a lot more pressure on Tatum to not just be the team's best player but the team leader, both vocally and emotionally. I don't know if he has that type of personality. They may need to find a vet to help him do that.

From a basketball sense, I like the move because it gets them better size along the frontcourt, which is important against the bigger teams in the East, the Bucks, Philly in particular. They can.play big without necessarily losing three point shooting. When a team payroll is already pushing its limits, it's tough to make moves to really and significantly improve the team. I think they did that. Porzingis as a #3 guy is pretty good. Should he stay healthy and motivated, strong move.
    None of this is wrong.
    The Celtics won this trade by far but still lose.
    Any year where overrated ass Porzingis is making $30 million on your cap is a loss.
    And another year I don’t hVe to worry about the Celtics going one up on us on championships.
    It’s a win win for the Celtics and the Lakers.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Poor decision making and hero ball moments define the bulk of pseudo-star players in the NBA. Smart will likely be just fine personally and financially. The team he's on will cycle through coaches and Marcus may become more of a journeyman, but he'll be fine.

Thread Information