Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's some of the necessary equipment for LkrFan and Jeannie Buss to hit the recruiting trail again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he can be good , very good but top 5?!
    If he a center that means better than kareem and Shaq etc.
    If we talking straight top 5 he gonna be in the convo with MJ Bron Kareem Magic Bird Duncan Steph KD?! That’s asking a lot let this kid just be a great prospect. David Robinson was great mvp dpoty and doesnt sniff top 5 this hype is unrealistic and not fair to this kid.
    Agreed. But steph and KD isn’t anywhere close to top 5. WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he will make 7 Finals appearances, win 5 rangs and play 20 seasons at 7'3"?

Nobody that tall played 20 seasons son. And stop bringing Kobe into threads that have nothing to do with him. SMH at you son. -200 points
    That 1 inch between 7’2” and 7’3” is doing a lot of work in a take from a LOS ANGELES LAKERS fan.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to get pushed around in year 1.

Comes back in year two with more bulk and averages 24-12.

Seems like a nice guy which means he has zero shot at ever being GOAT

But, I mean top 5 potential - Duncan type potential. Effin Spurs did it again.
    for all the hype, this guy better be a borderline allstar right from the start... 20&10 is the bare minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for all the hype, this guy better be a borderline allstar right from the start... 20&10 is the bare minimum.
    Prepare for disappointment.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prepare for disappointment.
    Dude's bitterness at Pop bled over to the rest of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine flying across the globe, getting off a plane, immediately signing autographs, doing three days of press activities, and being handed a jersey and asked to shoot baskets while people take pictures of you?

I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't a soon to be rich superstar (but even then, I kinda feel bad for famous people in general).

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You have to hope Draymond doesn't fall on his leg and cripple him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Juanito making fun of a brick party when the king of the bricks is Kobe himself

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think he gets close to that in year 1.

I'm interested see what sort of treatment the zebras give him. If they have also bought into the hype, then he gets the 20ppg easily.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think he can be good , very good but top 5?!
    If he a center that means better than kareem and Shaq etc.
    If we talking straight top 5 he gonna be in the convo with MJ Bron Kareem Magic Bird Duncan Steph KD?! That’s asking a lot let this kid just be a great prospect. David Robinson was great mvp dpoty and doesnt sniff top 5 this hype is unrealistic and not fair to this kid.
    I mean, think back to Magic's era - the NBA had never seen anything like him. A 6'9 PG with incredible handles and court vision. They hyped the out of him and he lived up to it.

Now we have a 7'4 guy with Durant type skills. Combining his height and skill set is insane and it's hard to not bite into all the hype on him, tbh. At a minimum, he better carve out a top 15, HOF career or he goes down in Kwame company, tbh.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting outmuscled by a middle aged female reporter

you have any idea how hard it's going to be to bench with those long ass arms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting outmuscled by a middle aged female reporter

that's some sick quad vascularity tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome to San Antonio:

Pretty soon we will be calling him WeNdy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when this was fun and there were 50 something alts of 5 or 6 LoLker fans on this board?

All that's left is a petty-ass chili-pepper choker who served the UNITED STATES military because they ran out of slings and rocks in the Mexican army and the best benefit they offered was clear drinking water instead of the lead-poisoned brown sludge most Mexicans had to ingest.

I do give credit when due... ing Don Alejandro Gonzalez Martinez Segovia is a true ing Mexican, holding grudges forever and just waiting for his moment. There's enough oldies low-rider music to keep him going while he prays to Mother Mary and pays $25 per pound of fajitas hoping La Virgin de Guadalupe salvages that dump that is his Lolkers.

You're alright Pedro...Juan, Rolegio or whatever the your espanol name is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to San Antonio:

Pretty soon we will be calling him WeNdy
    You want a rapist to rest in peace?

I saw the Kobe coroner's diagrams. It was truly the only time he was accurately hacked to pieces on the way up.

You need an English lesson. It should be, " Rest in pieces, Kobe.".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when this was fun and there were 50 something alts of 5 or 6 LoLker fans on this board?

All that's left is a petty-ass chili-pepper choker who served the UNITED STATES military because they ran out of slings and rocks in the Mexican army and the best benefit they offered was clear drinking water instead of the lead-poisoned brown sludge most Mexicans had to ingest.

I do give credit when due... ing Don Alejandro Gonzalez Martinez Segovia is a true ing Mexican, holding grudges forever and just waiting for his moment. There's enough oldies low-rider music to keep him going while he prays to Mother Mary and pays $25 per pound of fajitas hoping La Virgin de Guadalupe salvages that dump that is his Lolkers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will be watching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he will make 7 Finals appearances, win 5 rangs and play 20 seasons at 7'3"?

Nobody that tall played 20 seasons son. And stop bringing Kobe into threads that have nothing to do with him. SMH at you son. -200 points

He will be far better than Mr. 28th PER all time over-hyped Kobe the day he walks on the court. Kareem at 7 2 or 3 played 20 strong season.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

damn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already ducking smoke:

Franchise playa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he want to play against scrubs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why would he want to play against scrubs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already ducking smoke:

Franchise playa
    you can’t name one player on your summer league squad without using google

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you can’t name one player on your summer league squad without using google

Thread Information