Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol You talking about being a real man as you hide anonymously in your safe space you ing pussy.

You're such a fruit.
    You're the idiot that doxxed himself.

So, calf tats, who do you think I am? You calim to know but won't say. Coward is as coward does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're the idiot that doxxed himself.

So, calf tats, who do you think I am? You calim to know but won't say. Coward is as coward does.
    Come see how much of a coward I am in person you ing boring ass re .

Swerve some more puto!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come see how much of a coward I am in person you ing boring ass re .

Swerve some more puto!
    Again, you claimed to know who I am. You obviously do not. dodge indeed.

Coward is as coward does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, you claimed to know who I am. You obviously do not. dodge indeed.

Coward is as coward does.
    How am I supposed to know exactly who you are by all the lies you've supplied thus far and the time that's passed 20+ yrs? Are you this dense?

You could be who I think you are, you could be some one else. Either way, you're still a ing pussy and no amount of jawing from the likes of you will change that fact. If you weren't you'd come and talk your in person seeing how you know exactly where I'm at but instead you'll continue to lie endlessly with your lame talking while you stay cushy in your safe space you big pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How am I supposed to know exactly who you are by all the lies you've supplied thus far and the time that's passed 20+ yrs? Are you this dense?

You could be who I think you are, you could be some one else. Either way, you're still a ing pussy and no amount of jawing from the likes of you will change that fact. If you weren't you'd come and talk your in person seeing how you know exactly where I'm at but instead you'll continue to lie endlessly with your lame talking while you stay cushy in your safe space you big pussy.
    So you don't know. Got it.

And calf tats. I get that you want to get your ass beat for some weird reason but benefactor and JoeKoney have both demonstrated that you won't show or will bring friends. Ever heard of the boy who crawled wolf? It's about on your reading level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

And calf tats. I get that you want to get your ass beat for some weird reason but benefactor and JoeKoney have both demonstrated that you won't show or will bring friends. Ever heard of the boy who crawled wolf? It's about on your reading level.
    You say all this because you truly are the pussy here bro. It's the same reason you're cheerleading on the gay duo of benefactor and jk. Your cat and mouse game is as boring as Chump's.

I showed up to kick BD24s ass but instead he never left his safe space just like yourself and that's reality.

Keep talking because it's all you got. You don't have a spine but you do have a safe space and plenty of bs lies to hurl. Do you bro but this isn't productive in the least going back and forth with a pussy, YOU, that I know will never leave your safe space. Right?

Good day sir! Now kindly go off and be a spineless male like so many others in this world but particularly this msgboard.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    honestly, though I think the idea of having tattoos on your calves is dumb, Joey is in the top quartile of intelligence on this message board tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not a good idea.
    This thread.

Let this die on its own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ To the contrary, threads purpose has been fulfilled.
    I figured give him 10 of his whimpers or 30 days, whichever came 1st. He's surpassed the whimper level.

koriwhat was given every chance to live up to his claim of willing to challenging benefactor.
    If, repeat if he is a real person and not just a profile troll, wow what a puss out.

Perhaps by design he's just tried to gather as many clicks as he could as part of the Rimmy Award contestants.

Regardless, he shall be koriwhat troll henceforth.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I figured give him 10 of his whimpers or 30 days, whichever came 1st. He's surpassed the whimper level.

koriwhat was given every chance to live up to his claim of willing to challenging benefactor.
    If, repeat if he is a real person and not just a profile troll, wow what a puss out.

Perhaps by design he's just tried to gather as many clicks as he could as part of the Rimmy Award contestants.

If Joey actually took it up and got his face rearranged you are the promoter…

No one really wants this including his opponent I would think.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Good point.
    I had always 99.99 known Joey was a fake profile / ST Rimmy Award assignment.

But you are correct, what if in the 0,00001 % chance he was real, had a change of heart and chose to throw with Bene and got his face caved.....yeah i would have been the promoter.

Don't want that, agree.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You say all this because you truly are the pussy here bro. It's the same reason you're cheerleading on the gay duo of benefactor and jk. Your cat and mouse game is as boring as Chump's.

I showed up to kick BD24s ass but instead he never left his safe space just like yourself and that's reality.

Keep talking because it's all you got. You don't have a spine but you do have a safe space and plenty of bs lies to hurl. Do you bro but this isn't productive in the least going back and forth with a pussy, YOU, that I know will never leave your safe space. Right?

Good day sir! Now kindly go off and be a spineless male like so many others in this world but particularly this msgboard.
    So people who you challenge and either run away from or calling in friends to fight your battles are gay.

And I love the false dichotomy of you either dox yourself like an idiot or you are a coward.

It was also noted that on a Friday night you spent all afternoon and evening battling 'cowards.' We both know what the logical conclusion of that is, mooch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

1st time for me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    speech to text is a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So people who you challenge and either run away from or calling in friends to fight your battles are gay.

And I love the false dichotomy of you either dox yourself like an idiot or you are a coward.

It was also noted that on a Friday night you spent all afternoon and evening battling 'cowards.' We both know what the logical conclusion of that is, mooch.
    Bro you and I both know you live with mommy and daddy so who are you trying to kid? Again, you can play all the make believe you want but you're just a little ass cheerleader and nothing more; you're spineless and a ing wimp to boot.

Again, this isn't productive in the least and going back and forth with you is more boring than going back and forth with Chump. You're a pussy bro and no amount of cheerleading will change that you big pussy.

I'm done entertaining your ass Fuzzy. Be a man already and talk your to my face; what is it less than a $1 in gas to come see me face to face irl so what's stopping you you pathetic ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

STFU puto!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Whimpers huh? Who the talks like this irl? You are the epitome of a ing troll who has 0 social life so it's no wonder you roll with lingo no one uses in today's world outside of the interwebs. You are a ing pussy just like the others bro so go make some more threads like this one and ones about women you'll never ing get within 3 miles of you pathetic loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro you and I both know you live with mommy and daddy so who are you trying to kid? Again, you can play all the make believe you want but you're just a little ass cheerleader and nothing more; you're spineless and a ing wimp to boot.

Again, this isn't productive in the least and going back and forth with you is more boring than going back and forth with Chump. You're a pussy bro and no amount of cheerleading will change that you big pussy.

I'm done entertaining your ass Fuzzy. Be a man already and talk your to my face; what is it less than a $1 in gas to come see me face to face irl so what's stopping you you pathetic ?
    I know you don't know about me and are trying to make up for your idiotic doxxing.

And I will be more than happy to see if Mannly tattoos actually exists once you address your first two challenges like a man, mooch. I'm not worried because you've been nothing but a coward about it.

Have fun being an edgelord during shop hours.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know you don't know about me and are trying to make up for your idiotic doxxing.

And I will be more than happy to see if Mannly tattoos actually exists once you address your first two challenges like a man, mooch. I'm not worried because you've been nothing but a coward about it.

Have fun being an edgelord during shop hours.
    LOL as if you know anything about how I work, my hours, or my off hours... You believe I have to be at it 24/7 which is hilarious. If I'm not working and going back and forth with you then logically you're not working either.

I'm waiting on my 5 o'clock you dumb . Are you truly this dense to think I can keep the rent paid and lights on without working?

Again, you're a ing pussy, you're boring as , and you already know where my shop is so all this talking is null. You just continue to talk because you're a pussy and you'll never ever "see if Mannly tattoos actually exists". Btw dumb it's Mannyltattoos not Mannly tattoos.

Entertain yourself some more while having no job you ing loser. Unlike you I work by appointment so again what's your excuse?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Blake where is that magic 8 ball type board that had koriwhats canned parrot responses?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL as if you know anything about how I work, my hours, or my off hours... You believe I have to be at it 24/7 which is hilarious. If I'm not working and going back and forth with you then logically you're not working either.

I'm waiting on my 5 o'clock you dumb . Are you truly this dense to think I can keep the rent paid and lights on without working?

Again, you're a ing pussy, you're boring as , and you already know where my shop is so all this talking is null. You just continue to talk because you're a pussy and you'll never ever "see if Mannly tattoos actually exists". Btw dumb it's Mannyltattoos not Mannly tattoos.

Entertain yourself some more while having no job you ing loser. Unlike you I work by appointment so again what's your excuse?

Still embarrassing yourself i see…

just stfu already pussy

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Blake where is that magic 8 ball type board that had koriwhats canned parrot responses?
    I believe that was for Culburn Thread tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still embarrassing yourself i see…

just stfu already pussy
    Whatever you say Richard Madcow!

LMAO at you mentally ill re s thinking anyone takes yall seriously. You are mentally insane SH.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a canned response for you. What's it like being so pathetic as you are MT and knowing you'll die one day never ever getting laid and especially never getting laid by those women you simp over in your "Rate them" threads you pathetic ?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever you say Richard Madcow!

LMAO at you mentally ill re s thinking anyone takes yall seriously. You are mentally insane SH.
    i told you to stfu already

dont make me say it again, pussy druggie re

Thread Information