Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah a push.

So here’s the wager.

200 dollars.

Reaves has to average 30.0 mpg or greater. Minimum 50 games.

If the Lakers end the season as a bottom 10 team tied or worse it’s a push.

If he plays less that 50 games it’s a push.

Do you want a provision if he’s traded?
    An update since we're close to the 50 game mark. He's played in 49 for the Lakers, and is currently averaging 30.6 mpg. It was under 30 until the past month, but in Jan he averaged 33.3 MPG. Trend is not good for you but still 2 months of games left so still could finish under 50. Lakers are pretty trash though them dropping to a a few spots to the 10th worse record isn't impossible.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An update since we're close to the 50 game mark. He's played in 49 for the Lakers, and is currently averaging 30.6 mpg. It was under 30 until the past month, but in Jan he averaged 33.3 MPG. Trend is not good for you but still 2 months of games left so still could finish under 50. Lakers are pretty trash though them dropping to a a few spots to the 10th worse record isn't impossible.
    You’re definitely doing better than I thought you would on this. I wonder if his minutes drop if they trade for Dejonte.

15 - 4 - 5 is probably right in the middle of my expectation and yours as far as productivity goes. He had a rough start to the season but he’s playing way better lately.

All things considered I think he’s on an appropriate contract. Had we offered him north of 90 million I think Lakers fans would be unhappy. I think we would too if we had ended up with him at those numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's currently carrying the lakers without lebron/davis against the celtics...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what's more underwhelming, the draft class or the free agency. PATFO will need to get to work to imrpove the roster in the offseason, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's currently carrying the lakers without lebron/davis against the celtics...
    Played a great game. He’s a dog. I like him more today than when I made the bet. Lakers would be dumb to move him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say you should look at his splits. He didn't just fill in, he excelled as his usage went up. Especially in the playoffs. If you want stats, I'll say 17/6/3 with around 40per from 3.
    Thanks for owning it. I took a screenshot so we can reflect later. I don’t disagree that his post season was outstanding. I’m not big on the market being set after one great postseason.
    He's a bit below this on PPG and shooting but getting more boards than I expected. If you look at monthly splits, he's pretty much exactly where I pegged him except he's rebounding at a higher rate (Since December).

Pretty ing good projection if I do say so myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a bit below this on PPG and shooting but getting more boards than I expected. If you look at monthly splits, he's pretty much exactly where I pegged him except he's rebounding at a higher rate (Since December).

Pretty ing good projection if I do say so myself.
    I would agree. He has exceeded my expectations.

Thread Information