Post Count
    Per Espn to lazy lol
    Btw I like both Biden (well tolerate and support the president) and pop
    Just like that we may get more of both to trigger you fools

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, 5 more years without playoffs. nice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's basically 10 more years of Poop in Fat Antonio imho, because i find it hard to believe he'll call it quits as Wembanyama is just entering his prime.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you support a president who can't tell Ukraine apart from Iran or Iraq in front of a world audience

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully Popovich wakes up and gets back to caring about basketball instead of the dumb side of politics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you support a president who can't tell Ukraine apart from Iran or Iraq in front of a world audience
    True Americans support the office, even if they disagree with his views because at the end of the day both Republicans and Democrats are both proud citizens.

Riding hard for either party is a fools errand both are morally or socially bankrupt full of hypocrites that abuse the system of government for their own self interest versus the needs of the average hard working citizen.

I voted for Biden but was really voting against Trump - but I hated the choice it was the lessor of two evils- sad we may get another dose of the same bull . Both parties should be ashamed that this is they best they could do.

But back to the point I enjoy Pop Caling out Trump - and glad he gets to do it publicly for 5 more years …
    If Trump loses then it’s a win win but hopefully he calls out Biden on his crap too even if there is less of it.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 07-09-2023 at 11:51 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I voted for Biden but was really voting against Trump - but I hated the choice it was the lessor of two evils- sad we may get another dose of the sane bull . Both parties should be ashamed that this is they best they could do.
    This country is a ing oligarchy where any good candidate is filtered out by the requirement to raise $1 billion to have any chance of winning the presidency. It will always be two evil pieces of running against each other. I hate the Democrats but the Republicans are everything bad about the Democrats plus white supremacy and pandering to white evangelicals (really the same thing) so I have voted a straight Democrat ticket since 2010.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you can vote for the current incarnation of the GOP, tbh, unless you want to watch the world burn.

At least in the past they didn't hate democracy, but now that it's not working out for them, even that's on the table, tbh...

They need a Reagan-style humbling at some point and erase the fanatic Trumpism from their roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you can vote for the current incarnation of the GOP, tbh, unless you want to watch the world burn.

At least in the past they didn't hate democracy, but now that it's not working out for them, even that's on the table, tbh...

They need a Reagan-style humbling at some point and erase the fanatic Trumpism from their roster.
    That won't happen. Better chance that either WWIII or CWII happen and we get Trump or a similar GOP strongman like Trump back in power and sunset democracy at least for the executive branch. Be like the UK pre Magna Carta. Executive branch is run by a ruling family of autocrats but still a checks and balances system with the supreme court of exactly nine judges as well as the democratically elected congress, senate, and then of course you still have your democratically elected statewide and local officials at the state levels

a Trump autocracy (i.e. led empire) at the executive branch wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing / mean the end of all democracy in the USA, just for president / the executive branch.

Theoretically in that case scenario the president would serve for life like a king or queen, but, as far at the Senate and House go you'd still have checks and balances there and in theory the emperor president would have to maintain a high job approval to have a majority in either chamber of congress as well as for the executive-backed and endorsed party candidates to do well down ballot and at the state and local levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True Americans support the office, even if they disagree with his views because at the end of the day both Republicans and Democrats are both proud citizens.

Riding hard for either party is a fools errand both are morally or socially bankrupt full of hypocrites that abuse the system of government for their own self interest versus the needs of the average hard working citizen.

I voted for Biden but was really voting against Trump - but I hated the choice it was the lessor of two evils- sad we may get another dose of the sane bull . Both parties should be ashamed that this is they best they could do.

But back to the point I enjoy Pop Caling out Trump - and glad he gets to do it publicly for 5 more years …
    If Trump loses then it’s a win win but hopefully he calls out Biden on his crap too even if there is less of it.
    The choice of the lesser of the two evils is.... Vote for Kennedy and primary the out Biden and send the current Soros-backed Democrat establishment into oblivion and return to the glory days. But in a Trump vs Biden reality, Trump is easily the lesser of the two evils.

I don't agree with supporting the president just because he's president regardless of ideology. I mean you could make the case for Obama because at least he was competent and had a functioning brain in his head. Whereas with Biden the entire world laughs at him. He's a one-term in bent with severe Alzheimer's dementia and basically the laughingstock of the world. Not a brain in his head. And the whole world knows it. Voting for a brain dead guy over a competent guy just because you don't like the competent guy's skin color or how many women he ed is ing re ed.

At least with FDR it was continuity even though he was also brain dead in his last couple years. We didn't have the 22nd Amendment back then and you could at least make the case that he deserved to keep serving for life because he had served when he was competent in the 1930s. But with Biden there is literally no argument to vote for him in any primary, general, or otherwise. He's braindead. "He's not Trump!" is not a valid argument.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The choice of the lesser of the two evils is.... Vote for Kennedy and primary the out Biden and send the current Soros-backed Democrat establishment into oblivion and return to the glory days. But in a Trump vs Biden reality, Trump is easily the lesser of the two evils.

I don't agree with supporting the president just because he's president regardless of ideology. I mean you could make the case for Obama because at least he was competent and had a functioning brain in his head. Whereas with Biden the entire world laughs at him. He's a one-term in bent with severe Alzheimer's dementia and basically the laughingstock of the world. Not a brain in his head. And the whole world knows it. Voting for a brain dead guy over a competent guy just because you don't like the competent guy's skin color or how many women he ed is ing re ed.

At least with FDR it was continuity even though he was also brain dead in his last couple years. We didn't have the 22nd Amendment back then and you could at least make the case that he deserved to keep serving for life because he had served when he was competent in the 1930s. But with Biden there is literally no argument to vote for him in any primary, general, or otherwise. He's braindead. "He's not Trump!" is not a valid argument.
    Trump skin color?!
    How does that matter?
    Biden is old and confused but what is trump’s excuse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump skin color?!
    How does that matter?
    Biden is old and confused but what is trump’s excuse?
    Excuse for what? His policy and actions were about 70-80% good as President, which is seven to eight times better than Biden's. He is the most socially moderate and fiscally moderate Republican since at least Nixon, and probably further back. What do you have against Trump? Name five things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That won't happen. Better chance that either WWIII or CWII happen and we get Trump or a similar GOP strongman like Trump back in power and sunset democracy at least for the executive branch. Be like the UK pre Magna Carta. Executive branch is run by a ruling family of autocrats but still a checks and balances system with the supreme court of exactly nine judges as well as the democratically elected congress, senate, and then of course you still have your democratically elected statewide and local officials at the state levels

a Trump autocracy (i.e. led empire) at the executive branch wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing / mean the end of all democracy in the USA, just for president / the executive branch.

Theoretically in that case scenario the president would serve for life like a king or queen, but, as far at the Senate and House go you'd still have checks and balances there and in theory the emperor president would have to maintain a high job approval to have a majority in either chamber of congress as well as for the executive-backed and endorsed party candidates to do well down ballot and at the state and local levels.
    An autocracy is not only bad, it's a completely terrible idea. And it doesn't work "per branch" either, that's not an autocracy. Look at any democracy turned into autocracy, it's only a matter of time until the supreme leader takes over any other civil ins utions.

If we really go to the bottom of it, the reason you always get the results you get is because you keep catering to a dwindling minority of cultists and extremists. The GOP didn't used to be like this. Reagan today would be called a RINO.

The alternative is to keep rolling out famous unknowns like Trump was, and pray you can keep conning the electorate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuse for what? His policy and actions were about 70-80% good as President, which is seven to eight times better than Biden's. He is the most socially moderate and fiscally moderate Republican since at least Nixon, and probably further back. What do you have against Trump? Name five things.
    He was one of the worst presidents of my generation. Not only completely fumbled the pandemic response, he turned in to Biden a destroyed economy. His signature accomplishment was a tax cut for the wealthy, he fumbled everything else, including pretty much everything he promised, like ending Obamacare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was one of the worst presidents of my generation. Not only completely fumbled the pandemic response, he turned in to Biden a destroyed economy. His signature accomplishment was a tax cut for the wealthy, he fumbled everything else, including pretty much everything he promised, like ending Obamacare.
    He was blocked by Dead Man McCain on that matter, and one good thing regarding that is at least he was still able to get the draconian individual mandate extinguished for good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fumbled the pandemic
    ty cabinet choices including deVoss and Carson who are tokens and ty at their jobs
    The wall that he promised Mexico would pay for
    He lost to a man you called senile
    He lied about losing the election and further divided this country and still lies about losing now
    He can’t protect classified do ents
    ty Supreme Court Justice appointments
    Playing more golf than Obama who he on for playing golf
    Wasting tax payer money on staying away from the White House

I can continue…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was blocked by Dead Man McCain on that matter, and one good thing regarding that is at least he was still able to get the draconian individual mandate extinguished for good.
    He got completely obliterated by Mitch in any kind of deal making. Basically, his "accomplishments", including his signature legislation and the SCOTUS, all what Mitch told him to do.

He was a terrible liar as well, which is a large reason why Old Joe beat the ever living out of him, tbh
    Last edited by ElNono; 07-10-2023 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Mitch, not McCain

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    both parties tbh
    But if the Republicans didn’t court the alt right and the racists …
    I actually agree with some conservative values
    But most of these s like trump can’t even say Corinthians II correctly they use
    God and traditional values to sucker old middle class whites black and brown people to think they give a about
    The common man or family
    There are so many hypocrites on both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both parties tbh
    But if the Republicans didn’t court the alt right and the racists …
    I actually agree with some conservative values
    But most of these s like trump can’t even say Corinthians II correctly they use
    God and traditional values to sucker old middle class whites black and brown people to think they give a about
    The common man or family
    There are so many hypocrites on both sides
    That's what I'm saying. Dems have a lot of problems and baggage as well. Shillary was a terrible candidate, the corpse of Biden, etc...

The current state of the GOP though, it's just taking it to a whole other level. It's real life dumb and dumber.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump didn't start any new wars so i applaud him for that

other than that ... my mamma always says if you don't have anything good to say ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump didn't start any new wars so i applaud him for that

other than that ... my mamma always says if you don't have anything good to say ...
    Then keep it in your pie hole. Yes Trump is tactless, arrogant, and is a womanizer.

But that's his personal life and personality. Not policy. You vote based on policy, not person or personality. Only an idiot votes for or against somebody solely because they like or dislike someone's personal life.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I'm saying. Dems have a lot of problems and baggage as well. Shillary was a terrible candidate, the corpse of Biden, etc...

The current state of the GOP though, it's just taking it to a whole other level. It's real life dumb and dumber.
    They're ed if they just let kamala pull a hillary and go into 28 unopposed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes him a legit American tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if I told you the left wing and the right wing are part of the same bird?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then keep it in your pie hole. Yes Trump is tactless, arrogant, and is a womanizer.

But that's his personal life and personality. Not policy. You vote based on policy, not person or personality. Only an idiot votes for or against somebody solely because they like or dislike someone's personal life.
    I love how his failings are minimized to these things that most good ole red blooded Americans are ok with
    But all the lies, indictments, bankruptcies etc are omitted in his defense.
    Dude is not just a tactless womanizer - he is vile and foul.
    That being said he isn’t the anti-Christ that some liberals portray him to be either

Thread Information