My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what's sad is people will read this and actually believe it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's sad is people will read this and actually believe it
    for me it helps to conceive of it as mood affiliation, it's never about the claims purportedly made. they're virtue signalling to fellow supporters. think of it as a badge, or as a club's crest.

if "x" was shocking to the libs yesterday, "not x" might be required by mere expedience tomorrow; in which case the freethinking herd will stampede instantly and seamlessly to "not x". a high toleration for contradiction sorta comes with the territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for me it helps to conceive of it as mood affiliation, it's never about the claims purportedly made. they're virtue signalling to fellow supporters. think of it as a badge, or as a club's crest.

if "x" was shocking to the libs yesterday, "not x" might be required by mere expedience tomorrow; in which case the freethinking herd will stampede instantly and seamlessly to "not x". a high toleration for contradiction sorta comes with the territory.
    Are we really surprised that they believe this conspiracy ?

Qtsa believes in space aliens!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we really surprised that they believe this conspiracy ?

Qtsa believes in space aliens!!
    Life on other planets likely exists, just not in the narrative his mind has created

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I act as what they say in the movies and in front of Trump and Congress is partly bull and that casts a pall over everything they do.

That's because real media checked their stories and found out the truth.

You just took their word for everything in their fictionalized movie. All good bro.
    I don't go into movies believing everything you dip . You and your blanket statements are nothing short of spineless attacks because you so want to be right.

Did you watch the movie? If not, then why are you acting like you have and seen what's in it when you clearly haven't. I'm sure most of the plot is roughly make believe but the footage proving the island sting isn't make believe.

You and others here constantly act like yall live in reality and what yall claim is nothing but factual pertaining to many here on ST including myself. You're wrong, you're always wrong, and this is why IDGAF to have this conversation with you nor any future conversations. Take your "facts" and shove them up your pompous ass already Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't go into movies believing everything you dip . You and your blanket statements are nothing short of spineless attacks because you so want to be right.

Did you watch the movie? If not, then why are you acting like you have and seen what's in it when you clearly haven't. I'm sure most of the plot is roughly make believe but the footage proving the island sting isn't make believe.

You and others here constantly act like yall live in reality and what yall claim is nothing but factual pertaining to many here on ST including myself. You're wrong, you're always wrong, and this is why IDGAF to have this conversation with you nor any future conversations. Take your "facts" and shove them up your pompous ass already Chump.
    I don't have to watch the movie to know that they lie all the time about what they do and how they do it. It draws anything good they do under a curtain of su ion.

You're just super gullible and took everything they say at their word. All good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to watch the movie to know that they lie all the time about what they do and how they do it. It draws anything good they do under a curtain of su ion.

You're just super gullible and took everything they say at their word. All good.
    "everything they say" huh? What have I heard them say exactly? I already told you I haven't heard anything from either Ballard or Caviezel so what exactly have I heard? It's your claim so own up to it dip .

I saw a movie, big ing deal. In that movie there was no talk of anything you've mentioned here so what exactly did they say in that movie that I was "super gullible" about?

Bro just off already.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "everything they say" huh? What have I heard them say exactly? I already told you I haven't heard anything from either Ballard or Caviezel so what exactly have I heard? It's your claim so own up to it dip .

I saw a movie, big ing deal. In that movie there was no talk of anything you've mentioned here so what exactly did they say in that movie that I was "super gullible" about?

Bro just off already.

I haven't seen the movie and won't be paying to see it but will probably watch it when it's available to stream for free. Did the movie depict the same as this CBS report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bro just off already.
    Obviously I am better educated on OUR than you are. Obviously you don't want to know anything more about them. All good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That lady's profile literally says "pizzagate is real."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen the movie and won't be paying to see it but will probably watch it when it's available to stream for free. Did the movie depict the same as this CBS report?
    In the movie they depicted that island sting and then showed real footage of it during the credits. The only difference between this CBS report and the movie that I can see if the fact that in the movie they saved "54 children" but in the CBS report is was "19 under age".

As for what Chump keeps harping on... Truth be told, I wouldn't even know what "adrenochrome" is a reference to if it wasn't for the s bag progressives here who post about it nor would I ever see FOX/Tucker/QAnon either if it wasn't for these same s bag progressives posted all that here on ST. You have to give them a hand in spreading awareness!

If you're not willing to spend the money on a ticket to see it in the theater you can get a free ticket from Angel Studios. I bought mine and my gf's ticket but after the movie they had a "special message" talking about their pay-it-forward program. Tickets are expensive as these days for the movies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously I am better educated on OUR than you are. Obviously you don't want to know anything more about them. All good.
    IDC what you think or what you have to say Chump. You're a bad actor and it's proven time and time again.

Obviously I wanted to merely be entertained for 2 hrs and nothing else.

You're just a pompous asshole who lives in a make believe world where you think you're right about everything. You and Fluffer Bumpkins deserve each other. Maybe yall should do nothing but obsess over each other and leave us all alone already.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In the movie they depicted that island sting and then showed real footage of it during the credits. The only difference between this CBS report and the movie that I can see if the fact that in the movie they saved "54 children" but in the CBS report is was "19 under age".

As for what Chump keeps harping on... Truth be told, I wouldn't even know what "adrenochrome" is a reference to if it wasn't for the s bag progressives here who post about it nor would I ever see FOX/Tucker/QAnon either if it wasn't for these same s bag progressives posted all that here on ST. You have to give them a hand in spreading awareness!

If you're not willing to spend the money on a ticket to see it in the theater you can get a free ticket from Angel Studios. I bought mine and my gf's ticket but after the movie they had a "special message" talking about their pay-it-forward program. Tickets are expensive as these days for the movies.
    You've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? The adrenochrome scene is classic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? The adrenochrome scene is classic.
    I have seen that movie and quite a bit. It's been forever though so I guess I never really caught what they were talking about in that movie. It's been probably close to 20 yrs since the last time I've seen that movie though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDC what you think or what you have to say Chump. You're a bad actor and it's proven time and time again.

Obviously I wanted to merely be entertained for 2 hrs and nothing else.

You're just a pompous asshole who lives in a make believe world where you think you're right about everything. You and Fluffer Bumpkins deserve each other. Maybe yall should do nothing but obsess over each other and leave us all alone already.
    you just agreed with everything I said.

I know more about this subject than you do and you want to keep it that way. All good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just agreed with everything I said.

I know more about this subject than you do and you want to keep it that way. All good.
    Bro IDGAF what you have to say. Seriously I am sick of pompous assholes like yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro IDGAF what you have to say. Seriously I am sick of pompous assholes like yourself.
    Of course you don't care about what anyone else has to say. You need your safe space. All good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you don't care about what anyone else has to say. You need your safe space. All good.
    Nah what I, and the rest of the world, needs is less "men" like yourself in this world. That's the truth of the matter. Now kindly piss off. Why is that so hard for you to do? You want respect from others but you can't even give respect back in the simplest form of kicking rocks.

Safe space or not, I want nothing to do with your pompous ass any longer. Truthfully, I never wanted anything to do with you to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah what I, and the rest of the world, needs is less "men" like yourself in this world. That's the truth of the matter. Now kindly piss off. Why is that so hard for you to do? You want respect from others but you can't even give respect back in the simplest form of kicking rocks.

Safe space or not, I want nothing to do with your pompous ass any longer. Truthfully, I never wanted anything to do with you to begin with.
    You're such a delicate little flower. How can you dare call yourself a man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on ChumpDumper, calf-tats is an 11th grade drop out, give the delicate little re a break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't shame me seeing what you're into and how you act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on ChumpDumper, calf-tats is an 11th grade drop out, give the delicate little re a break.
    Bro you've ever been punched before? It's no wonder so many of yall here run your mouths but only online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro you've ever been punched before? It's no wonder so many of yall here run your mouths but only online.
    Spare us the Mexican Thunderdome stories, Petunia. You can't even stand a differing opinion, let alone a punch.

Look at how worked up you got just because I know more about a subject than you.

Thread Information