Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this what I'm reading it is? Some sort of "look at me" right wing garbage? Cash grab procured from the gullible to boost OUR's funds?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this what I'm reading it is? Some sort of "look at me" right wing garbage? Cash grab procured from the gullible to boost OUR's funds?
    All I know is these people didn't and don't give a about kids' being ed by leaders in the BSA, Catholic or Southern Baptist or LDS churches. I guess a vigilante raid on those wouldn't be as sexy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is these people didn't and don't give a about kids' being ed by leaders in the BSA, Catholic or Southern Baptist or LDS churches. I guess a vigilante raid on those wouldn't be as sexy.
    They sure as want those sperm in women bodies to live long enough to get to church

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after the movie was made it took 5 years for it to get to the theature
    they say if watch it you can donate money for others to watch it.
    yeah chump it is not as sexy and sell as well if it was done after the kids and slaves at the church but why do you not put your money is where your mouth is and make a movie on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think child slavery is wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do not like the movie watch something else and move on. I know the left does not like that. Just like gay people find a baker that does not want to make them a cake and then request they do? (and hope they do not spit in the cake)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to blow up children by putting minefields at the border. Your opinion has no value here, shortbus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after the movie was made it took 5 years for it to get to the theature
    they say if watch it you can donate money for others to watch it.
    yeah chump it is not as sexy and sell as well if it was done after the kids and slaves at the church but why do you not put your money is where your mouth is and make a movie on it.
    There's no reason to fake up a story like the filmmakers did here.

There is already a pretty good factual do entary about the abuse in the BSA on Hulu. Would you like the le so you can see it for yourself?-- I know you want to fight this kind of abuse.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I dunno, the movie has a solid Rotten Tomatoes score, which if it was the typical Daily Wire Media crap, it would have been called out instantly. Seems like sour grapes to wait until the movie is successful to try and trash it.

Conservatives are usually stuck with watching garbage that they pretend is good, and this one might actually be legitimately entertaining. Let them have this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a pussy and ing re too but that was a given. I bet you think the movie is QAnon like the MSM told you it is you ing dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, the movie has a solid Rotten Tomatoes score, which if it was the typical Daily Wire Media crap, it would have been called out instantly. Seems like sour grapes to wait until the movie is successful to try and trash it.

Conservatives are usually stuck with watching garbage that they pretend is good, and this one might actually be legitimately entertaining. Let them have this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no reason to fake up a story like the filmmakers did here.
    Did you watch it? They played the actual footage from the island sting at the end of the movie you blow hard dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry you progressive weak males, there's always Little Mermaid for yall to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a pussy and ing re too but that was a given. I bet you think the movie is QAnon like the MSM told you it is you ing dumb .
    Well, both Ballard and Caviezel believe that harvesting adrenochrome from dying children is a thing.

Let's call it "QAnon adjacent."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch it? They played the actual footage from the island sting at the end of the movie you blow hard dip .
    I didn't say the entire movie was fake, did I? It's a fictionalized account of Ballard's activities.

I don't suppose you want the le of the BSA do entary either. Too real for you.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 07-11-2023 at 06:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, both Ballard and Caviezel believe that harvesting adrenochrome from dying children is a thing.

Let's call it "QAnon adjacent."
    Cool deal. I haven't heard from either but the movie def had none of that in it.

I'm not sure if that is real either but you aren't the end all so how do you know it's a fact it isn't happening? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I have no clue and no interest in any of that regardless. That's better left to the 4chan kids to entertain.

I didn't say the entire movie was fake, did I? It's a fictionalized account of Ballard's activities.

I don't suppose you want the le of the BSA do entary either. Too real for you.
    Link it! I watch a ton of stuff. I probably already seen it too but whatever. "Too real for you." Bro you're so coddled you have no clue you safe space warrior.

What's up ?! Not Facebook DM'ing dudes anymore you bottom ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool deal. I haven't heard from either but the movie def had none of that in it.
    I have, from both of them.

I'm not sure if that is real either but you aren't the end all so how do you know it's a fact it isn't happening? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I have no clue and no interest in any of that regardless. That's better left to the 4chan kids to entertain.
    You have no interest in the exploitation of children but will defend this movie to the death?

Again, you make no sense.

Link it! I watch a ton of stuff. I probably already seen it too but whatever. "Too real for you." Bro you're so coddled you have no clue you safe space warrior.
    Certainly you have to be brave to watch the Tim Ballard movie.

How much did you pay for a ticket?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Joey coming into a thread and immediately bleeding out of his ass per par

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "safe space warrior" says the guy who refuses to leave his ty little converted section 8 housing tattoo parlor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "safe space warrior" says the guy who refuses to leave his ty little converted section 8 housing tattoo parlor
    He will follow me everywhere for a while. He's upset he got exposed as a coward and is lashing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have, from both of them.

You have no interest in the exploitation of children but will defend this movie to the death?

Again, you make no sense.

Certainly you have to be brave to watch the Tim Ballard movie.

How much did you pay for a ticket?
    LMAO You and the rest of the pussies here do nothing but assume and play make believe.

"defend this movie to the death" bro who the are you kidding rn with this nonsense?

Yeah, I make no sense. Sure bud, tell stupid ass self whatever the you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that I'm nothing like you and I am so ing thankful for that.

Look up the ticket prices yourself if you're so interested or get a free one from Angel Studios someone purchased to pay it forward.

And who said I was brave for watching Sound of Freedom? Bro, it's a movie and I watch movies. Big ing deal!

Go yourself Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will follow me everywhere for a while. He's upset he got exposed as a coward and is lashing out.
    Yeah I'm so upset that your sexual ass didn't show up at my shop when you said you would back in November because you're a softy big wet vagina.

You're such a wannabe bro and it's clear as day. Now go back to your regular schedule of DM'ing dudes on Facebook you big pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk some more Joey. We are ready to point and laugh more

Thread Information