Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We can all only dream of being the Alpha Male that Philip Rivers is.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...EJhJ605ZYMuYfw

Former NFL QB Philip Rivers, Wife Tiffany Announce They're Expecting 10th Child

Philip Rivers will soon be able to quarterback an entire 11-person offense made up of just himself and his children.

Rivers revealed he and his wife, Tiffany, are expecting their 10th child in October. The couple has seven girls and two boys ranging from age four to 21 and will welcome a baby boy in the Fall.

"We've had one pretty much every two years and now this is the longest gap," Rivers said, per Ben Thomas of AL.com. "We are all fired up. Everyone was pulling for a boy. Even our girls wanted a boy."

Rivers played 17 seasons in the NFL for the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers and Indianapolis Colts and was one of the best quarterbacks of his generation as an eight-time Pro Bowler. He retired following the 2020 campaign, which was his only one with Indianapolis.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Colts Legend Philip Rivers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colts Legend Philip Rivers
    Human legend Philip Rivers...

Sure, ya could go the Cromartie route of having like 14 kids with 11 women and having to play extra years just to make all that child support. Basically a dog in human form. But having 10 healthy children with the same woman is alpha and Based AF Hope they all grow up and vote GOP just like mommy and daddy the way American family should be.

Unless you're a liberal, and thus a climate nazi, and by extension conscious about overpopulation and global warming caused by overpopulation. Then my suggestion is, don't procreate at all. Do the environment and the world as you view it, a solid.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yeah I got no problem with him having as many kids as he wants, you know he made enough money in the league to raise 20 kids if he wanted to. I'm more impressed with his wife wanting to keep popping 'em out imo. I didn't like the guy when he played for the Chargers cuz he beat the Colts in the playoffs twice but I came around during the one season he played for the Colts. Far as I'm concerned the man is just living his best life.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Human legend Philip Rivers...

Sure, ya could go the Cromartie route of having like 14 kids with 11 women and having to play extra years just to make all that child support. Basically a dog in human form. But having 10 healthy children with the same woman is alpha and Based AF Hope they all grow up and vote GOP just like mommy and daddy the way American family should be.

Unless you're a liberal, and thus a climate nazi, and by extension conscious about overpopulation and global warming caused by overpopulation. Then my suggestion is, don't procreate at all. Do the environment and the world as you view it, a solid.
    Black Culture is the way to go, nothing more 'Chad' than being an absent father, having several baby mommas, and constantly evading child support IMHO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I got no problem with him having as many kids as he wants, you know he made enough money in the league to raise 20 kids if he wanted to. I'm more impressed with his wife wanting to keep popping 'em out imo. I didn't like the guy when he played for the Chargers cuz he beat the Colts in the playoffs twice but I came around during the one season he played for the Colts. Far as I'm concerned the man is just living his best life.
    right, I'm sure the kids got all the gucci and louis vuitton plus healthy & organic diet... when they want to go out to eat, it's Pappadeaux, not McDonalds.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Black Culture is the way to go, nothing more 'Chad' than being an absent father, having several baby mommas, and constantly evading child support IMHO

Don't forget about the coke and hooker life tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Don't forget about the coke and hooker life tbh.
    whoever Shaquille O' Neal and Lebron James' biological fathers are, that's the pinnacle of Alpha Male IMO...birthing out two of the most genetically gifted athletes professional sports has ever seen and still being like "nah, that...I don't want to be a part of their life, rather keep hustlin" is an ultimate GigaChad move tbh

Thread Information