Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My last ex, Wausau Wisconsin girl, the one I was with 3 months this spring, is a crazy girl. Crazy. Takes amphetamine to get her focused and not take naps during the day, but she still takes naps too much. I swear she could out-nap the current President. 37, one daughter, didn't want more kids. Skinny girl, though. Tall, too. Liked a few things about her. Couldn't stand the cats and her mottled under-construction mouth of teeth, though. Also, the sex with her was mediocre, not great. I just wasn't super attracted to her and her gauntness and also that relatively tiny vagina. Did manage to have birthday sex with her and also creampie in her on pi day. She was on the pill.

The one from last summer is the one where I think it was majority my fault why It didn't work out. She was 35 now 36, no kids, and looking for a husband and to start a family and have kids. Her siblings were all younger than her and all married with kids which was odd, and she had a flat butt, but whatever. Big ol s though. Loved her body. We had mind blowing sex together. I had bought an extended stay hotel room for us in Plymouth Michigan for last summer and I canceled it and broke up with her and drove me and my mom back to Texas. We got back together a few weeks later when I went back to MI, but, our relationship was never really the same and at some point early mid September she decided she didn't want anything to do with me anymore and that was that. And now, I follow her facebook with my alt account and she's engaged and looks like she's pregnant. What a missed opportunity by me. Like Duncan's layup over Battier in game 7.

The one from spring 2022 is the one where we had great chemistry and mutual sexual attraction, she was gorgeous looking, also had this perfect model body, just great in all the right places not too big not too small. A suburb of Grand Rapids Michigan. We had some great moments together and we disagreed wholeheartedly on politics, which led to some great sex and dancing and fun arguing, but at some point she told me I had to have the same values as her in order to meet her parents and really get serious with her, I had to vote with her and be on her side politically, and I said I couldn't. What I should have done is probably lied and told her I would even though I secretly would not.

I haven't found a girl since losing my last ex. It's been 2 months and there's literally no one on match or e-harmony that messages me back. It's been pretty slim pickings in the past year overall on internet dating sites.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    > she was 35
    > missed opportunity

rofl talk about an oxymoron. Probably had baggage a mile long IMO

Also, you should've just blown off the "values" thing for that last girl. at taking a "womens values" seriously, their values are basically whatever virtue signaling they watched on JewTube last.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, you should've just blown off the "values" thing for that last girl. at taking a "womens values" seriously, their values are basically whatever virtue signaling they watched on JewTube last.
    yeah exactly. Though Marissa V. (the liberal one I mentioned in the last paragraph of the OP) was probably the best marriage candidate out of anyone I've dated because she was literally my age, we were both born in 1994, she was born in January and I was born in March. We were both virtually the same height and she had a perfect face and body and she cooked. We danced to music we both liked together. We rode roller coasters together. She was just brainwashed. She actually tried to convince me that Ketanji Brown Jackson, Joe Biden, and John Fetterman were "smart" but Ron DeSantis is a nazi.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    > she was 35
    > missed opportunity

rofl talk about an oxymoron. Probably had baggage a mile long IMO
    The main baggage was that she had a hard time quitting her e-cig, even after lying to me saying she didn't smoke & I caught her. And she'd been on Zoloft for 6 years since her last boyfriend/fiance, who was from Poland, randomly committed suicide in front of her in 2016. That must have been horrible. Plus her dad raped her and beat her up as a little girl and her parents were still married in spite of that even though she was close with her mom and she still lived with both of them, even though her dad and his big aggressive dog lived in the RV outside and her and her mom and their two cats lived inside the house. And also the fact that she had 3 younger siblings and all were married and had kids and she was basically ' Aunt Missy ' even though she was older than all her siblings. Oh and she drank too much vodka and tequila. I'm not a drinker.

I still remember her parents' quaint little country house off of Saline-Ann Arbor Road, in outer Washtenaw County. Looking at the RV there and being slightly creeped out. Yeah she had her own car but she worked at Amazon for $12/hour and no college degree and in Plymouth which means she spent a lot on gas and didn't have too much free time and no money for a place of her own despite being 35.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Is there a common theme/interest in these relationships?

I'd try MeetUp. I think it's still going strong. That way you can match with a younger/less baggage based on common interest

If you matched a girl online these days she probably has social media so it's difficult to cut total ties. This also applies to the meme - early talking stage of relationships is just getting the Ex outta the picture while they are still talking/sleeping

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

I'd try MeetUp. I think it's still going strong. That way you can match with a younger/less baggage based on common interest

If you matched a girl online these days she probably has social media so it's difficult to cut total ties. This also applies to the meme - early talking stage of relationships is just getting the Ex outta the picture while they are still talking/sleeping
    I want a girl my age, not younger

more than a year or so younger, I just can't respect her as an equal, they'd always be a subordinate to me, like a student, and i wouldn't be turned on sexually at all... be like robbing the cradle to me. I know other men don't feel that way necessarily but I do.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    looks like MeetUp is only for friends, you have to pay, and there isn't a desktop version of it so it's out... I don't use my phone for internet except the occasional gmail when I'm on the road. I'm a proud fossil when it comes to tech. I use my phone for talk and text. My laptops for internet stuff.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    brunette, pretty, straight white cisgender female, born and raised in the US upper midwest/rust belt, all liked to go on roller coasters with me, pretty names... basically "my type" overall.

And not younger than me. Either my age or a bit older.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    > she was 35
    > missed opportunity
    At least she didn't have kids. Mark Celibate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    MM has a thing for back woods, off the grid, farmland, bar hag, 24hr diner waitress, trailer trash pale white gulz with 4 kids who dont know their daddies

Its all good though. That leaves LESS of this type for the rest of us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My last ex,

The one from last summer

The one from spring 2022

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    MM has a thing for back woods, off the grid, farmland, bar hag, 24hr diner waitress, trailer trash pale white gulz with 4 kids who dont know their daddies

Its all good though. That leaves LESS of this type for the rest of us.

Right. He's not Rich so if he's still pulling tail he's not an ugly er.

Keep at it player. You are roasting and destined to find happiness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Upgrade AV to Megan Fox & that guy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Right. He's not Rich so if he's still pulling tail he's not an ugly er.

Keep at it player. You are roasting and destined to find happiness.
    I'm a single-millionaire (worth between 1m and 1.5m) but I live life as if I'm lower-middle class, i.e. in the second quartile if 0% is homeless bum and 100% is Elon Musk

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Upgrade AV to Megan Fox & that guy
    AV?

I wouldn't touch Megan Fox with a ten foot pole after she declared she's bi. Plausibly the biggest turn-off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dissociation is definitely creepy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My last ex,

The one from last summer

The one from spring 2022 .

They look pretty happy to me.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's unusual that this is the place where you are airing these grievances, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's unusual that this is the place where you are airing these grievances, tbh.

I do tell my best friend Nick and we're close but he's all I've got and he's married with two kids and I was best man at his wedding but that was April 2021 and now he moved from Fort Worth to some country land out by Wichita Falls with 30 acres and a bunch of animals and so not really anyone left to hang out with when I'm single. My half brothers in Florida are ... in Florida. And I have an extremely small family.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

They look pretty happy to me.
    I don't get this schtick

Name