My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...and mine.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously might be my favorite Bible verse. Politicians and the Bible aren't supposed to mix, anyone who thinks they do or are supposed to be involved in an "earthly" government are big time missing the picture.
    "For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin."

Romans 14:23
    That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Numbers‬ #6:24#-‬26‬ #NIV‬
    [24] “ ‘ “The Lord bless you and keep you; [25] the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; [26] the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

https://numbers.bible/numbers-6-24

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #James‬ #1:17‬ #NIV‬
    [17] Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

https://james.bible/james-1-17

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
    1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Ephesians‬ #2:8#-‬9‬ #NIV‬
    [8] For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— [9] not by works, so that no one can boast.

https://ephesians.bible/ephesians-2-8

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok,,,,im convinced,,,there is a God and this dude is making it plain as day he/she exists,,,,struck this fool down like sending the sign of a burning bush,,,

Pro-Hamas Turkish MP who collapsed after warning Israel of 'Allah's wrath' dies (youtube.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Colossians‬ #3:17‬ #NIV‬
    [17] And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

https://colossians.bible/colossians-3-17

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Psalms‬ #100:2‬ #NIV‬
    [2] Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

https://psalm.bible/psalm-100-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Matthew‬ #1:21‬ #NIV‬
    [21] She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

https://matthew.bible/matthew-1-21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Psalms‬ #103:19‬ #NIV‬
    [19] The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.

https://psalm.bible/psalm-103-19

Thread Information