what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Screenshots of the alleged convo also showed Howard telling Harper, “Now I want you to know I’m not like gay or anything. I’m jus a lil nasty sometimes. Ion wanna offend you.”
    https://radaronline.com/p/dwight-how...ssages-leaked/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not as funny as the time he bought those high school girls to his hotel room

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6'11 Power Bottom

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dwight living out andy's fantasies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST is the first place i can remember that knew he was a froot loop. Place is brash but usually correct in these assessments of dom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Dwight Howards son also got stuff going on?

Reed's son with Howard is accused of violating rules put in place by a judge. Specifically, he was told not to hang out with any kids 2 years younger than him.
    He had previously been involved in incidents that were deemed inappropriate and eventually the court intervened.

Dwight Howard’s Son Revealed Feud With NBA Star During Police Chat Over Royce Reed (radaronline.com)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though he came in damn handy not once, but twice...

Once: In Florida finding his stupid ass at the center jump, June, '09.
    Twice: When he finally saw the light and rang, June, '20.

I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with that LeBron ring, but it does count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though he came in damn handy not once, but twice...

Once: In Florida finding his stupid ass at the center jump, June, '09.
    Twice: When he finally saw the light and rang, June, '20.

I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with that LeBron ring, but it does count.
    No, the Mickey Mouse Bubble no-fan tournament (which was not in June, FYI) does not count, Dale. Sorry about that.

'02 counts, in spite of the Sacto rig job
    '99 counts, in spite of the shortened season

Fair is fair, but nobody with a brain think the Disney bubble tournament was more than exhibition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something wrong with this clown, why hasnt the govt put this clown down...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, the Mickey Mouse Bubble no-fan tournament (which was not in June, FYI) does not count, Dale. Sorry about that.

'02 counts, in spite of the Sacto rig job
    '99 counts, in spite of the shortened season

Fair is fair, but nobody with a brain think the Disney bubble tournament was more than exhibition.
    Please. If your Spurs won that bubble ring you'd be defending it full tilt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. If your Spurs won that bubble ring you'd be defending it full tilt.
    Absolutely not.

I was pulling for Miami, but it was about as preseason or FIBA as it gets.

It was decent exhibition for people fed up with quarantine and no sports for months, but nothing more.

Has as much bearing as the annual NBA All Star Celebrity Game typically played on Friday afternoon all star weekend, not sure if they still do that but similar concept, but at least that game has fans even though the rules and roster rules of that were always sketchy and a joke.

Believe me..... I'm the last person to lodge asterisk and definitely agree with you that only pussies & assholes lodge the asterisk, but c'mon man, that wasn't NBA basketball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely not.

I was pulling for Miami, but it was about as preseason or FIBA as it gets.

It was decent exhibition for people fed up with quarantine and no sports for months, but nothing more.

Has as much bearing as the annual NBA All Star Celebrity Game typically played on Friday afternoon all star weekend, not sure if they still do that but similar concept, but at least that game has fans even though the rules and roster rules of that were always sketchy and a joke.
    Horse . Only difference there'd be is I'd not attach an asterisk to your's. I'd take it like a trouper.

Very saddening to see you stoop like this MM.

I'm goin' to couch. I'm sorely vexed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . Only difference there'd be is I'd not attach an asterisk to your's. I'd take it like a trouper.

Very saddening to see you stoop like this MM.

I'm goin' to couch. I'm sorely vexed.
    It wasn't NBA basketball. , players changed their names on jerseys that exhibition tourney to "Black Lives Matter". No fans, no homecourt advantage, just "Black Lives Matter" posters. It was exhibition... it was a celebrity tournament... it was not NBA basketball. NBA champions are not crowned in August.

It makes more sense to credit the Montreal Expos with the 1994 MLB championship because they had the best record in baseball by several games that year before the strike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone had to win the Bubble Ring.

Teams should have been cool and given it to a franchise without a trophy in the case yet so they could appreciate it more. In LakerVille that one gets tossed in the closet next to the rollerblades and horseshoe set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teams should have been cool and given it to a franchise without a trophy in the case yet so they could appreciate it more. In LakerVille that one gets tossed in the closet next to the rollerblades and horseshoe set.
    And deservedly so. It's hardly worth its weight in cubic zirconium. Probably belongs closer to the horse manure than the horseshoes tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You fellows are light 1, from down there in Florida that time so you're jaded a portion, a tad bitter.

(It) was there for the taking, James was conflicted over the Floyd so he walked the floors as to whether to take it down for White man, or, leave it up there to deny the aforementioned White man. Needless to say he took it down, sent the es out the next day to scold us for being White and NBA Champions on the back of Black and now have the ring that brought White even with the Celtics. Now? I can't get rid of this . He'll play a few more. He'll coach a few. He'll GM a few more, then they'll give him a piece of the team (they probably already have) a statue, and then I'm on death's door and he's still be there and we're frozen at 17.

So, you fellows have this Wesley fellow now...good for ya's, your famine period seems to have come to a close, finally. Pop can now be an NBA Head Coach again instead of being a gadfly and Trump hater...Pop made coach and misplaced that Kawhi fellow. Trump made President.

P.S., they was selling your .

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its been know this guys a got for years now, so who cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fellows are light 1, from down there in Florida that time so you're jaded a portion, a tad bitter.

(It) was there for the taking, James was conflicted over the Floyd so he walked the floors as to whether to take it down for White man, or, leave it up there to deny the aforementioned White man. Needless to say he took it down, sent the es out the next day to scold us for being White and NBA Champions on the back of Black and now have the ring that brought White even with the Celtics. Now? I can't get rid of this . He'll play a few more. He'll coach a few. He'll GM a few more, then they'll give him a piece of the team (they probably already have) a statue, and then I'm on death's door and he's still be there and we're frozen at 17.

So, you fellows have this Wesley fellow now...good for ya's, your famine period seems to have come to a close, finally. Pop can now be an NBA Head Coach again instead of being a gadfly and Trump hater...Pop made coach and misplaced that Kawhi fellow. Trump made President.

P.S., they was selling your .
    Speak ingrish mother er..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Speak ingrish mother er..
    ...Don't attach asterisks to NBA lesPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And deservedly so. It's hardly worth its weight in cubic zirconium. Probably belongs closer to the horse manure than the horseshoes tbh.
    You're a re

Thread Information