I read a story about a bull telling the wife that for every minute she rode him, he would cane her cuck’s asshole once. She then proceeded to ride him for 47 minutes while begging the cuck to let her get “just one more orgasm.” Of course she got more than her fair share of orgasms and ended up giggling and cheering on the caning - even doing the last 7 herself.
Or another where the bull invited cuck in after round 1 and told him to clean the creampie. Cuck licks until he feels his wife edging. Bull makes him stop and explains that he better have edged her well since they’re going to play a game where cuck s her and if she s first, bull and cuck get to her all night long. If cuck s first, it’s the last time he ever enters her pussy. Oh and, plot twist, before the cuck came into the room, bull told her to pretend she’s close when cuck was cleaning her up. The wife giggles and starts begging cuck to in her immediately after he starts ing her.
It’s the cynical and subtle betrayal almost by the wife in these games that gets me, I think. Being put in largely unfair predicaments that force the cuck to prioritize his wife over himself, if that makes sense.
Wondering how you’d describe this particular aspect of cucking and humiliation. It’s particularly attractive to me when the wife is verbally loving her cuck while knowing she’s not only humiliating but adding to his pain/denial/struggle, for her pleasure.
Is this common? Would love more insight or similar ideas + situations.