Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a basketball level, it'll be interesting if LeBron calls quits to be with his son. Heart issues don't usually fix themselves.
    Doubt it
    Pop did not to be with his sick wife
    He should retire and spend it with his son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being quadruple vaxxed. It couldn't be me.

Trust the science.
    I trust science
    I do not trust some scientist

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he take the Covid shot
    Asking for a friend
    I knew this racist boomer would be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I trust science
    I do not trust some scientist
    Funny, you couldn’t recognize science when it baked chlamydia around your vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domestic Terrorist? Propaganda? NIH has published some studies on this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9419896/. So it seems to be a real issue that needs further study. Screaming from the cheap seats from either the left or the right isn’t helpful. My thinking on it is I don’t know… one way or the other, but that some serious studies (not conducted by the pharmaceutical industry) need to be studied. There’s been way too many cases of young, almost exclusively men, developing heart problems, or just dropping dead for no apparent reason and we need to get to the bottom of it fast.

The link is to COVID itself, the actual virus which produces myocarditis at a higher rate than the Vax did.

You hear the news that Republicans died at a rate 43% higher than the rest of Americans? That's due to COVID.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Healthy young men have had their heart stop randomly forever. And your racist ass for even trying to discuss it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domestic Terrorist? Propaganda? NIH has published some studies on this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9419896/. So it seems to be a real issue that needs further study. Screaming from the cheap seats from either the left or the right isn’t helpful. My thinking on it is I don’t know… one way or the other, but that some serious studies (not conducted by the pharmaceutical industry) need to be studied. There’s been way too many cases of young, almost exclusively men, developing heart problems, or just dropping dead for no apparent reason and we need to get to the bottom of it fast.
    Not all chest pains are the same. I mean, 100% of people who ever died has taken water at some point of their lives, surely water is dangerous!

Correlation does not equal causation. The study above are a study of anecdotal case reports that don’t prove anything. Your population is a whopping 26 that are, by all accounts, filled with uncontrollable confounders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Healthy young men have had their heart stop randomly forever. And your racist ass for even trying to discuss it.
    No way. I thought every single person lived to be 105 years old pre-vaccines.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The link is to COVID itself, the actual virus which produces myocarditis at a higher rate than the Vax did.

You hear the news that Republicans died at a rate 43% higher than the rest of Americans? That's due to COVID.
    I think that has more to do with Republicans being fat and old geezers to be honest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope he's alright. Seems like a good kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if it's the same as LMA. LMA obv came back, basketball isn't anti heart but over exertion is. i don't think this really stops bronny from NBA, he was always going to be a legacy fringe prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if it's the same as LMA. LMA obv came back, basketball isn't anti heart but over exertion is. i don't think this really stops bronny from NBA, he was always going to be a legacy fringe prospect.
    LMA had arrhythmia. That’s an occasional irregular heartbeat. Bronnys’s heart stopped, acvrding to reports. That’s what cardiac arrest means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA had arrhythmia. That’s an occasional irregular heartbeat. Bronnys’s heart stopped, acvrding to reports. That’s what cardiac arrest means.
    Right but arrhythmia can be one of the underlying causes of cardiac arrest. In fact, that was one of the stated reasons from LMA as to why he retired because risk of sudden death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to risk sudden death by forcing a basketball career. It sucks but health should be priority #1. If I'm the Lakers, I'm offering him some kind of job in the organization.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to risk sudden death by forcing a basketball career. It sucks but health should be priority #1. If I'm the Lakers, I'm offering him some kind of job in the organization.
    Agreed. He's also in a better position than 99 percent of the guys trying to get into the league in the sense his dad already has generational wealth. That in itself relieves him of the pressure of having to make it to the NBA. He may not have a basketball career after this but due to Lebron's wealth and status he's in a privileged position that he can pursue any career and will get opportunities very few can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helicopter pilot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. I thought every single person lived to be 105 years old pre-vaccines.
    Baaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Journey well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right but arrhythmia can be one of the underlying causes of cardiac arrest. In fact, that was one of the stated reasons from LMA as to why he retired because risk of sudden death
    Certain arrhythmia's can be controlled with BP meds and a heart rhythm med. In some cases it can be controlled or mitigated with a pacemaker or defibrillator. That may or may not be problematic in the NBA.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Doubt it
    Pop did not to be with his sick wife
    He should retire and spend it with his son.
    that's ironic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no way this kid plays after this. Stay at USC get an education. Have fun in school. Forget about the money. Dad has all he needs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no way this kid plays after this. Stay at USC get an education. Have fun in school. Forget about the money. Dad has all he needs.
    Agreed. He's privileged so he can really enjoy college life knowing he doesn't have to take any student loans and can major in whatever he's truly interested in knowing Lebron's connections can open career paths in any industry he wants to pursue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, tough spot to be in. If he truly loves the game, he still might want to play. He doesn't have to play, so that makes it a tougher decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, tough spot to be in. If he truly loves the game, he still might want to play. He doesn't have to play, so that makes it a tougher decision.
    He can’t be allowed to play. He’ll wind up like Hank Gathers or Reggie Williams, dead in his 20s. He can’t even play pickup.

Thread Information