Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either he did coke or stopped taking his meds or both. Young healthy athletes collapsing is new, but addressing it is somehow a political position.
    It’s not new. It’s not common but it’s not exactly nonexistent. It’s political because one particular group is pushing lies around the vaccine and the idea that young healthy athletes are all of a sudden collapsing out of nowhere when the reality is that cardiac events aren’t disproportionately higher than normal.

Reporting and medical care is far greater than 30 or 40 years ago. Just like anything you’re going to see more thorough statistical analysis the further you get away from the past. Including statistics on homeless people or Jane/John Doe’s which used to be virtually nonexistent.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not new. It’s not common but it’s not exactly nonexistent. It’s political because one particular group is pushing lies around the vaccine and the idea that young healthy athletes are all of a sudden collapsing out of nowhere when the reality is that cardiac events aren’t disproportionately higher than normal.

Reporting and medical care is far greater than 30 or 40 years ago. Just like anything you’re going to see more thorough statistical analysis the further you get away from the past. Including statistics on homeless people or Jane/John Doe’s which used to be virtually nonexistent.
    Damn that one particular group for noticing things. They should be silenced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn’t notice something. They parroted misinformation because the perception was that in doing so it would attack or damage liberalism. It was never about facts or truths. It was about discrediting a vaccine that was looked upon by far right extremists as a liberal cause. Some of it is simply conservative buzzwords or slogans.

Notice how you didn’t address any of the points I brought forth. The discussion really isn’t the point… spreading the misinformation to attack a group viewed as the enemy is the motive.

It’s why so few far right conservatives engage in statistical debates or discussion over studies. They’ll copy and paste from ute or revoked doctors and cry about conspiracies.

The irony in you claiming young athletes collapsing was “new” while actively engaging a discussion about two players that collapsed decades ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record I’m traditionally a voting conservative but the current group of so-called conservatives is an embarrassment and far cry from what the party used to stand for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That incident might have curbed Bronny's career altogether. Not that he's anything close to his father but still very sad for a young dude let alone a young dude who's is a of an athlete and who had a bright future possibly in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn’t notice something. They parroted misinformation because the perception was that in doing so it would attack or damage liberalism. It was never about facts or truths. It was about discrediting a vaccine that was looked upon by far right extremists as a liberal cause. Some of it is simply conservative buzzwords or slogans.

Notice how you didn’t address any of the points I brought forth. The discussion really isn’t the point… spreading the misinformation to attack a group viewed as the enemy is the motive.

It’s why so few far right conservatives engage in statistical debates or discussion over studies. They’ll copy and paste from ute or revoked doctors and cry about conspiracies.

The irony in you claiming young athletes collapsing was “new” while actively engaging a discussion about two players that collapsed decades ago.
    LMAO. I'm not addressing your points because you're some random re on a basketball forum barking talking points at me. I don't want to have to teach you anything when you try to tell me the dozens of young people dropping dead the last two years is nothing new. You don't have the goddamn sense to discuss it rationally.

The reason there is a discussion about Bias and Lewis and Gathers is because BB brought it up. Then someone suggested the vaccine and in the spirit of honest debate, you called them a domestic terrorist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do steroids affect the heart negatively?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMFAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering

Oh has not Bron Bron been accused of steroid use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering

Oh has not Bron Bron been accused of steroid use?
    I have no clue about that tbh. It's just such a pity for such a young dude like Bronny and his whole family too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. I'm not addressing your points because you're some random re on a basketball forum barking talking points at me. I don't want to have to teach you anything when you try to tell me the dozens of young people dropping dead the last two years is nothing new. You don't have the goddamn sense to discuss it rationally.

The reason there is a discussion about Bias and Lewis and Gathers is because BB brought it up. Then someone suggested the vaccine and in the spirit of honest debate, you called them a domestic terrorist.
    Exactly. You don’t have and choose to abandon any actual discussion about facts to and moan about a stranger online. You people are notorious for barking then backpedaling when challenged.

The bottom line is that you’re wrong and would rather lob insults than defend your stance with relevant information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is as strong of an argument you guys can make. This post right here is how maga s illustrate statistical anomalies. Brilliant defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if you have a hormone deficiency. Steroids, hgh, testosterone etc aren’t inherently bad until they’re abused. But again facts and the full picture aren’t your strengths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if you have a hormone deficiency. Steroids, hgh, testosterone etc aren’t inherently bad until they’re abused. But again facts and the full picture aren’t your strengths.
    Wait, so steroids can or can not affect the heart?

But but but...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is as strong of an argument you guys can make. This post right here is how maga s illustrate statistical anomalies. Brilliant defense.
    "All I know how to do is call everyone I disagree with a racist, xenophobe, phobe, phobe this and phobe that. I hit all the cliche talking points and call everyone MAGA too because I'm so virtuous and belong to a cult!"

Yep that's you dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so steroids can or can not affect the heart?

But but but...
    You know you’re likely given a nasal steroid with a sinus infection. That isn’t inherently bad for your heart. Steroid abuse is the real problem. But I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

"All I know how to do is call everyone I disagree with a racist, xenophobe, phobe, phobe this and phobe that. I hit all the cliche talking points and call everyone MAGA too because I'm so virtuous and belong to a cult!"

Yep that's you dip .
    You are what you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the tiny dog that constantly barks.
    Annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they did, Bronny isn't the James who should be dropping on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they did, Bronny isn't the James who should be dropping on the court.
    I am sure we will never know
    But?
    Like father like son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am sure we will never know
    But?
    Like father like son?
    Yep. We will never know. What a crazy
    mystery. Maybe it's all that carbon dioxide that is slowly poisoning us all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record I’m traditionally a voting conservative but the current group of so-called conservatives is an embarrassment and far cry from what the party used to stand for.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with your evaluation of the data on this issue, but i also wholeheartedly agree with you on your evaluation on these so-called conservatives. They're awful and they aren't remotely conservative. (Obviously im talking about maga types and their cult leader). They are embarrassing..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite alarming from his end since he's too young but atleast, good for him that he's stable now.
    Curious if he'll still continue given with the risk that he'll experience it again or there's a long-term effect.
    While it's unfortunate for him, lucky for him because it's not the end for him since the perks of being LeBron's son.
    Even if he won't pursue his basketball career, he's already set financially as he already got that generational wealth.
    And if he pursues his basketball career can he handle the criticism and pressure to be able to deliver since he's the son of LeBron?
    I doubt he'll have the hunger of those coming from nothing since he's considered rich kid unless he's too good for NBA but currently is not.
    I don't think he'll be an all-star caliber type of player but it seems he's still a place in the NBA if he makes it - a serviceable role player.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wondered why this thread was at the top of the forum still, and of course, it's trump re s. Beautiful. smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The far right are only a necessary evil born out of far left progressive, woke, liberal, cancel culture, lbgtabcxyz, metoo, blm extremism that is moving this nation away from its roots n heritage

Thread Information