Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Motion passed to make all further comments on this thread to be related to Bronny James cardiac condition.
    haha, oopsy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a Spurs basketball forum, right?
    It's hard to tell these days. Any basketball related post is being taking over by man-children trying to flex their personal views on an a Spurs website during the deadest time of the year.

I'm not going to name names, but there are a lot of them in this thread.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your very own link.

Project ADAM began in 1999 in Wisconsin after the death of Adam Lemel, who was just 17-years-old when he collapsed and died while playing basketball. Adam suffered a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), in which ventricular fibrillation occurred, a condition in which the ventricles cannot pump blood into the body. Defibrillation, or an AED, could have saved his life. Adam’s parents, Patty and Joe, teamed up with Children’s Wisconsin to create Project ADAM.

While sudden cardiac arrest is uncommon in young people, it sadly does happen. And it’s exactly that — sudden and unexpected.
    How did he get the Fauci ouchie in 99?

For all you mouth breathing antivax re s that say cardiac arrest doesn't happen in young people or young athletes.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It all just came about by the Great Dust Spect
    weird how you jeebo s are fine accepting that your fake god snapped himself into existence but find the big bang to be ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird how you jeebo s are fine accepting that your fake god snapped himself into existence but find the big bang to be ridiculous
    Korny can you discuss this on a Creation / Evolution thread or do you need attention / fapping fuel by posting here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wit is worried about a dust spec while completely ignoring a dude walking on water, taking snakes, neckbeard rising from the dead and virgin births.

I’d rather mow through a pizza in front of a cannibal than deal with religious loons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Korny can you discuss this on a Creation / Evolution thread or do you need attention / fapping fuel by posting here?
    You brought it up dumb . What? All of sudden you got a problem with people going off topic. Get the outta here with that . Go eat another paper wafer and pretend it’s the body of a blue haired white guy who only loves murica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought it up dumb . What? All of sudden you got a problem with people going off topic. Get the outta here with that . Go eat another paper wafer and pretend it’s the body of a blue haired white guy who only loves murica.
    No i didn't bring it up.
    More falsehoods from you.

We're trying to make this a basketball discussion.
    Take a Midol please and try to cooperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No i didn't bring it up.
    More falsehoods from you.

We're trying to make this a basketball discussion.
    Take a Midol please and try to cooperate.
    Perhaps revisit the definition of falsehood. He literally quoted you. The bull infecting this place largely stops when you people shut the up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God had no beginning and has no end. He is the uncaused cause. Actually science got big bang from us: Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light=big bang

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    hilarious coming from the re ed attention thats always posting the stupidest ing threads imaginable. lol gs

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    God had no beginning and has no end. He is the uncaused cause. Actually science got big bang from us: Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light=big bang
    Lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think people want to hear your crap? Can’t you just keep it to yourself? Isn’t that what you demand of minorities and gay people? Can’t take your own advice? Groom somewhere else?

Want to make a real difference? Go stop your local church representatives from molesting their next victim.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that gonna be your excuse on judgement day...but but I didn't wanna believe cause some false followers of urs abused children! What makes u think I or Christianity has anything against Minorities? Can u at least be sincere in ur arguments and not lump things on me or Christianity that even unbelievers should know by common sense that we don't believe...u kno I am a minority...what's my first name

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical. A thread about cardiac arrest being politicized by the brainwashed, agenda pushing, propaganda toting lunatics who continue to pollute this country/planet with their nonsense and fearmongering.

This country, both past and present, is a disgrace because of delusional people like you, who are too stupid to realize you're no more indigenous to this land than the very people you want to continue to treat like second class citizens or worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the person who thinks Christianity came from Egyptian folklore do ur research its been debunked...all your EXCUSES to live as u wish have been debunked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went through a period as a horrible sinner and unbeliever...before I chose to follow I did my research as I'm a pragmatist and the evidence is more heavily for than against

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps revisit the definition of falsehood. He literally quoted you. The bull infecting this place largely stops when you people shut the up.
    After i had quoted him.
    Double the dose, it's necessary.

Anything on Bronny James condition?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part of Christianity is Mary getting Joseph to believe Jamal's kid was really immaculate conception since he never had any interest in taking his wife on the floor. Which is amazing to me given how much the Christians hate the gays when it's pretty clear their messiah was raised by one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to tell these days. Any basketball related post is being taking over by man-children trying to flex their personal views on an a Spurs website during the deadest time of the year.

I'm not going to name names, but there are a lot of them in this thread.
    Yep.
    Well here are some insights / updates on Bronny James.
    The NBA does have a previous cardiac in Jared Butler, from Baylor and now on WA.

Bronny James cardiac arrest updates: What we know as son of LeBron James recovers from heart issue (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that gonna be your excuse on judgement day...but but I didn't wanna believe cause some false followers of urs abused children! What makes u think I or Christianity has anything against Minorities? Can u at least be sincere in ur arguments and not lump things on me or Christianity that even unbelievers should know by common sense that we don't believe...u kno I am a minority...what's my first name
    Just because you believe something doesn’t make it so. You have lumped all of existence into your belief system. Take your own advice. The problem with people like you is you’re so self aggrandizing. The world doesn’t revolve around your beliefs. Stop being a self centered prick.

The whole idea that I’m wrong because I don’t believe in the same you do is the very an hesis of American culture. You’re free to believe what you want but the moment it bleeds into my free will we have a problem.

Your group is the one legislating over other people’s free will. You’re the problem.
    Last edited by BacktoBasics; 08-08-2023 at 08:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.
    Well here are some insights / updates on Bronny James.
    The NBA does have a previous cardiac in Jared Butler, from Baylor and now on WA.

Bronny James cardiac arrest updates: What we know as son of LeBron James recovers from heart issue (msn.com)
    This is what you wanted so this is what you’re getting. I’m going to make a point to devolve every thread you people do this in. I’ll take the bait every single time and you can live with the result. If you want it to stop then stfu. We’ve all had enough of you people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a well known fact that subatomic particles pop into and out of existence all the time...just so you know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went through a period as a horrible sinner and unbeliever...before I chose to follow I did my research as I'm a pragmatist and the evidence is more heavily for than against
    horrible sinner? that sounds fun, do tell.

Have you really thought through the sheer idiocy and hypocrisy of the notion of a being/creator with omnipotence and omniscience impregnating a teenage girl to die for our sins, in an era without real time communication? So that in essence the message is lost on millions of otherwise salvageable souls? Or he could have done all that and made it clear to everyone that they need to be God-fearing humble servants and set the ground rules very clearly to avoid any confusion that might lead one to an eternal life of fire?

Seriously, have you ever really thought through the inanity of any of that nonsense, as a pragmatist?

Thread Information