Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that the Lakers are the #9 seed in the west, and may well wind up in the lottery? That game with GS won’t be a cakewalk.

LeBron no longer has a big effect on wins and losses,just puts up stats. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s going to take vet min from a team with cap room,either.
    So Wemby has no big effect on wins and losses, he just puts up stats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron is amazing, and it takes a special level of bitter old white man to hate on the dude.

Problem with drafting Bronny though, is that still won’t mean he’ll sign here, whether for the minimum or a max deal. They’ve already intimated at this pretty directly - Bron will only go wherever Bronny gets drafting, assuming he gets drafted by a place Bron is willing to go. San Antonio probably has more of a shot than somewhere like Charlotte or DC or Portland because of the Pop and the respect Bron has for him, but still probably not likely.
    So could Bronny be drafted by a team, then dangled as trade bait to the Lakers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So could Bronny be drafted by a team, then dangled as trade bait to the Lakers?
    It would be poetic if we got him with their 46 pick, have them s&t DBust for Zollins, Bronny + filler

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that the Lakers are the #9 seed in the west, and may well wind up in the lottery? That game with GS won’t be a cakewalk.

LeBron no longer has a big effect on wins and losses,just puts up stats. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s going to take vet min from a team with cap room,either.
    He just led them to the 7th seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just led them to the 7th seed
    Make sure and remind him again when Lebron plays next.

He tends to skedaddle of threads at times like this.

Ya any Spurfan that doesn't think Lebron would be a good addition to Wemby next year is nuts.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make sure and remind him again when Lebron plays next.

He tends to skedaddle of threads at times like this.

Ya any Spurfan that doesn't think Lebron would be a good addition to Wemby next year is nuts.
    Did you watch the game? Lebron looked washed. Pelicans probably win that game if Zion doesn’t get hurt down the stretch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game? Lebron looked washed. Pelicans probably win that game if Zion doesn’t get hurt down the stretch

23/9/9 washed on a bad shooting night.
    Sure he looked tired at the end. His final Kobme shot was pathetic, should never have been attempted.
    If you don't think Lebron is 10Xs better then anyone on the Spurs beyond Wemby, then get into crack rehab.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't take LeBron at his word that he will follow his son. I think he juywayhis son to get drafted and is dangling that carrot.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

23/9/9 washed on a bad shooting night.
    Sure he looked tired at the end. His final Kobme shot was pathetic, should never have been attempted.
    If you don't think Lebron is 10Xs better then anyone on the Spurs beyond Wemby, then get into crack rehab.
    So what of Lebron is better than the current supporting cast. Lebron on this team is still struggling to make the play in. It’d be a disaster and no fun for anyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what of Lebron is better than the current supporting cast.
    There there Ralphie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what of Lebron is better than the current supporting cast. Lebron on this team is still struggling to make the play in. It’d be a disaster and no fun for anyone
    . I guess watching Branham and Wesley struggle to look like nba players is more fun for you sniffers. Some of y’all have your head up your own ass way too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A team that only got 22 wins because they sucked outside of Wemby is more fun than watching Wemby team up with an all time great. I don’t think it’s gonna happen obviously but listen to how stupid some of you sound.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't take LeBron at his word that he will follow his son. I think he juywayhis son to get drafted and is dangling that carrot.
    I don't see him married to the Lakers at all, but I also think he made that statement thinking there would be good faith reasons for a team to draft Bronny other than let's get his dad cheap for a year. And that's clearly not the case now.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . I guess watching Branham and Wesley struggle to look like nba players is more fun for you sniffers. Some of y’all have your head up your own ass way too much.
    You got me. I’m sniffer, and also a branham fan. You people are just stupid.

Let’s bring in Lebron and trade away all the draft picks for some Klutch clients. That is the path to success

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let’s bring in Lebron and trade away all the draft picks for some Klutch clients. That is the path to success
    Yeah you have your head up your ass for sure. lol wanting Branham and Wesley over Lebron while we miss the playoffs for a 5th straight season. I swear Pop’s pretentiousness rubs off onto you loser sniffers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron is an UFA. It would cost nothing to acquire him as far as draft picks.

Now as to which of his buddies he wants to bring, I'd sure as be open to listening. Knowing that is negotiable.

Do you think the Spurs defense would improve with Lebron out there vs Tre Jones?
    Lebron is not a pg you say?
    Ok, better D then Cedi Osman?
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 1 Week Ago at 09:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron at PG/PF would give him a chance to increase his assists and rebounds. He's already got the points.
    He'd go crazy playing with these kindergarteners.

I'd love to see it. Very unlikely, but, he'd definitely be an upgrade over JC or Tre.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is an UFA. It would cost nothing to acquire him as far as draft picks.

Now as to which of his buddies he wants to bring, I'd sure as be open to listening. Knowing that is negotiable.

Do you think the Spurs defense would improve with Lebron out there vs Tre Jones?
    Lebron is not a pg you say?
    Ok, better D then Cedi Osman?
    The spurs need to focus on building around wemby. Lebron wants his team to focus on Lebron. These two priorities are not compatible. It’s that simple.

There’s a whole universe of options besides (1) Lebron and (2) running it back with the same crew.

Thread Information