Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were not stick figures down there in Waco as well, children. That was the final straw for McVeigh. He ran 'em to ground at OKC and squared RR, Waco + D.C. hearings with the house.

That old BS that F.B.I. and ATF agents were bandying about there in D.C. was not by accident, kids..."It's unfortunate that we were forced to act at both Ruby Ridge and Waco, but..."

It was not only the "but," but the following winks & nods to the arranged MSM on cue...there on-the-D.C.-spot that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back of these people as McVeigh finished 'em off in the manner ascribed below...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were not stick figures down there in Waco as well, children. That was the final straw for McVeigh. He ran 'em to ground at OKC and squared RR, Waco + D.C. hearings with the house.

That old BS that F.B.I. and ATF agents were bandying about there in D.C. was not by accident, kids..."It's unfortunate that we were forced to act at both Ruby Ridge and Waco, but..."

It was not only the "but," but the following winks & nods to the arranged MSM on cue...there on-the-D.C.-spot that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back of these people as McVeigh finished 'em off in the manner ascribed below...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. I only see 3 posts on the last page. You got the mentally ill GOP contingent pure riled in here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn. I only see 3 posts on the last page. You got the mentally ill GOP contingent pure riled in here.
    in' eh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubby going back on the ignore list. Prime culburn around 2010 could be pretty funny but now it's just the same two photos spammed constantly.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubby going back on the ignore list. Prime culburn around 2010 could be pretty funny but now it's just the same two photos spammed constantly.
    Biden broke him tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway back to the thread.

Oh hey look at how dead you are

Hahahaha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was before Trump made President.

In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway back to the thread.

Oh hey look at how dead you are

Hahahaha

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people's daily habit is playing Wordle for a minute or two.

Other people spend hours creating daily online shrines to a losing billionaire president who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

To each his own.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some people's daily habit is playing Wordle for a minute or two.

Other people spend hours creating daily online shrines to a losing billionaire president who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

To each his own.
    He followed me on the Twitter. The President of the United States followed me. Why? I told that old man he'd never look and not find me with him. Ever. That it was my religion.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information