Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Champ Bucks over Nuggets (who win a great series over Suns, Bucks over Sixers in East)
    2. MVP Durant as Suns have best regular season record
    3. Coach of Year - Frank Vogel of Suns
    4. Rookie of Year some tall French guy on Spurs in close vote

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Interesting. I might not pick Vogel due to the fact the Suns have been a good RS team already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media Valuable Player award. s given = zero for this clown show corruption. But i think Joker, Freak and Regular Season Embiid will again be heads and tales above the others.
    Wama should get some votes.

Rookie of Year Wama. While myself I'd rather see a games and minutes limit due to the dude being 19 and wanting to see a long, Timmy Duncan type career, he's gonna get played enough to qualify.

NBA Champ i agree Nuggets again vs Bucks or 76ers. Lean to Bucks but Nick Nurse is gonna be so much better the Coc we'll see.

COY it's voted on 100% by sports writers so expect extreme incompetence per par. yeah probably some pay off for Vogel etc. The usual schtikk Gay Area might make another push for Kerr.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Champ Boston over Clippers
    2. MVP Joker
    3. Coach of Year - Pops
    4. Rookie of Year Wemby

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bulls

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Champ Bucks over Nuggets (who win a great series over Suns, Bucks over Sixers in East)
    2. MVP Durant as Suns have best regular season record
    3. Coach of Year - Frank Vogel of Suns
    4. Rookie of Year some tall French guy on Spurs in close vote
    & they called him everything but a White man here till he came here. Now? Greatest thing since sliced bread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media Valuable Player award. s given = zero for this clown show corruption. But i think Joker, Freak and Regular Season Embiid will again be heads and tales above the others.
    Wama should get some votes.

Rookie of Year Wama. While myself I'd rather see a games and minutes limit due to the dude being 19 and wanting to see a long, Timmy Duncan type career, he's gonna get played enough to qualify.

NBA Champ i agree Nuggets again vs Bucks or 76ers. Lean to Bucks but Nick Nurse is gonna be so much better the Coc we'll see.

COY it's voted on 100% by sports writers so expect extreme incompetence per par. yeah probably some pay off for Vogel etc. The usual schtikk Gay Area might make another push for Kerr.
    I can dig it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2. MVP Joker
    3. Coach of Year - Pops
    4. Rookie of Year Wemby
    I don't see that. They haven't yet bottomed out & reconciled from this last playoff total-mental-breakdown. & I was counting on them to be the last line of defense Vs. the Suns in these last playoffs. Thank Christ, Denver put a stopper in the bottle on that plan.

P.S., you all need to hustle along now, get your together toot sweet. I'll need ya's Vs. the Suns like the old days. Chop/chop!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Nick Nurse is gonna be so much better the Coc we'll see.
    At falling for media driven, agenda based (he's in bed with many of the big wigs, notably Lowe and Bontemps) propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At falling for media driven, agenda based (he's in bed with many of the big wigs, notably Lowe and Bontemps) propaganda.
    You think it was the media who drove the Raptors over the Golden State gots?

Wow, have a cup of coffee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think it was the media who drove the Raptors over the Golden State gots?

Wow, have a cup of coffee.
    No, I know it was a toxic tail of S bag's antics (led to a trade that otherwise wouldn't have so much as been considered), Warriors injuries and media who brainwashed the masses into believing unethical Nurse (screwed Casey and fed them inside information) is a genius, just like they did Rivers is an idiot.

Speaking of which, if Nurse supposedly "drove" the Raptors to a championship, then wouldn't it stand to reason that Rivers did the '08 Celtics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champs - Nuggets over Bucks
    MVP - Doncic
    CotY - Mazzulla
    RotY - Wemby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic is clearly MVP favorite. He's the great white hope (Jokic is too Duncan esque for their taste), has the lazy "redemption" narrative (how nice that he finally appears in shape) and is the 4th best player in a league where the top 3 all have 2 or 1 and getting to 3 means historical implications (shouldn't matter but does).

Wembanyama is slight ROY favorite, but as not only a Spur, but someone who wants to be one and has virtually unprecedented hype which has bothered some, they'll be looking for any excuse to give it to Holmgren or Henderson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Champs - Nuggets over Bucks
    MVP - Doncic
    CotY - Mazzulla
    RotY - Wemby
    They're sated though, thoroughly.

I'd like to imagine State rising up and for the final time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're sated though, thoroughly.

I'd like to imagine State rising up and for the final time.
    Admittedly it's harder than normal to make a prediction this upcoming season. Nuggets are the least flawed team but they may lack the motivation. The rest of the top has obvious flaws.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    P.S., you all need to hustle along now, get your together toot sweet. I'll need ya's Vs. the Suns like the old days. Chop/chop!!!
    Sons, weren't you singing the Suns' praises when they were up 2-0 against Milwaukee, saying "oh I've come to my senses, they deserve one!"? Essentially waving the white flag when staring into the Jaws of Defeat before returning right back to the same "0 & Forever!" schtick as soon as they blew it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sons, weren't you singing the Suns' praises when they were up 2-0 against Milwaukee, saying "oh I've come to my senses, they deserve one!"? Essentially waving the white flag when staring into the Jaws of Defeat before returning right back to the same "0 & Forever!" schtick as soon as they blew it?
    No, I never said (deserve)...made double sure of that in that circa and any other wherever man dwells. Nobody deserves an NBA World Championship. I said they needed it, desperately. Had to have it.

And that I'd prepared myself for that event to take place. That I'd brazen it out and be there to bear witness the aftermath when that fanbase celebrated. That it would only be right and proper that I stood the gaffe. That I was eager to hear the "once upon a times" stand witness to the tears of joy, et al. That I'd bring with me my hat in hand and nary a asterisk, no matter what, no.matter.what. I don't do asterisks. Ever. It's my religion. You win the last came of a June. That's itPERIOD

There is nothing else.

And you can pitch in and put a stopper in the bottle on the Suns as well, Mark. All comers are welcome. Anybody, including the Celtics, but the Suns.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s no secret the league has been pretty gay most of the last 10 years, but you gotta love the new breed of superstar: Jokic, Giannis, Doncic, etc. Great dudes, insanely gifted for their frames, and they by and large are reinvigorating the regular season with purpose after a decade of uppity yos played 50-55 games a year and had a postseason almost completely devoid of rivalry.

We’re starting to get a small reversal of that and I hope Wemby follows in a similar approach to the game. Rivalries are (very) slowly coming back as well. Heat-Celtics is must-see TV. We just need to see the end of the Durant, Paul and Harden era of superstar who just quit when the going gets tough

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2. MVP Joker
    3. Coach of Year - Pops
    4. Rookie of Year Wemby
    Clippers?!
    You believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny and tooth fairy too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s no secret the league has been pretty gay most of the last 10 years, but you gotta love the new breed of superstar: Jokic, Giannis, Doncic, etc. Great dudes, insanely gifted for their frames, and they by and large are reinvigorating the regular season with purpose after a decade of uppity yos played 50-55 games a year and had a postseason almost completely devoid of rivalry.

We’re starting to get a small reversal of that and I hope Wemby follows in a similar approach to the game. Rivalries are (very) slowly coming back as well. Heat-Celtics is must-see TV. We just need to see the end of the Durant, Paul and Harden era of superstar who just quit when the going gets tough
    European players.
    Coincidence?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    European players.
    Coincidence?
    They still like to play basketball over there. It’s refreshing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just need to see the end of the Durant, Paul and Harden era of superstar who just quit when the going gets tough
    At excluding S bag, the one responsible for much of the current behavior since he showed them that you can do virtually anything and get away with it.
    Last edited by TD 21; 08-30-2023 at 06:08 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At excluding S bag, the one responsible for much of the current behavior since he showed them that you can do virtually anything and get away with it.
    Which one is s bag! Leonard or LeBron?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one is s bag! Leonard or LeBron?
    The former.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't do predictions, ever. It's my religion.

I do prayer. It's my religion. I pray the Suns don't ring. That's it & that's all.

Thread Information