This would shake up Bengals 1st half.
    Ja'Marr Chase thinks Joey B should sit out until at least Game 6.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He'll be there in week 1, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Can Chiefs repeat?

They've been proclaiming themselves a Dynasty

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Can Chiefs repeat?

That's probably what the NFL script writers want but who knows if this writer's strike will be resolved before the Super Bowl

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's probably what the NFL script writers want but who knows if this writer's strike will be resolved before the Super Bowl
    My Chiefs buddy, yes he's been fan since the 90s and yes NFL is his favorite sport

Speaking thru both sides of his mouth
    A) Chiefs are unstoppable. All those rookies older now
    B) No one respects the Chiefs. Everyone picks against

One of the most delusional fan bases of recent sports. They needed penalties/FG to even win their final 2 games

Blow out an opponent in the SB and I'll believe

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Blow out an opponent in the SB and I'll believe
    I don't think a blowout SB win is needed to qualify as dynasty. In this modern era NFL there is so much parity I would say winning 3 Super Bowls in like a 5 year span counts. And 2 of those 3 should be back to back. The Super Bowl is usually pretty compe ive and it's hard to blow out an opponent at that stage of the season.

Patriots caught some lucky breaks on penalties and won close Super Bowls early in Brady's career and everyone hated them too. Just comes with the territory for the Chiefs right now. They are probably the best equipped team to become the next Patriots as long as they have Reid and Mahomes.

There is a ton of compe ion in the AFC this year though. It'll be super tough for them to repeat imo. Bengals, Bills, Dolphins if Tua can stay out of concussion protocol. Jets if the Rodgers-Hackett reunion works out. And league MVP Anthony Richardson coming out of nowhere to shock them all.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't think a blowout SB win is needed to qualify as dynasty. In this modern era NFL there is so much parity I would say winning 3 Super Bowls in like a 5 year span counts. And 2 of those 3 should be back to back. The Super Bowl is usually pretty compe ive and it's hard to blow out an opponent at that stage of the season.

Patriots caught some lucky breaks on penalties and won close Super Bowls early in Brady's career and everyone hated them too. Just comes with the territory for the Chiefs right now. They are probably the best equipped team to become the next Patriots as long as they have Reid and Mahomes.

There is a ton of compe ion in the AFC this year though. It'll be super tough for them to repeat imo. Bengals, Bills, Dolphins if Tua can stay out of concussion protocol. Jets if the Rodgers-Hackett reunion works out. And league MVP Anthony Richardson coming out of nowhere to shock them all.
    Agreed. Spurs are super rare Dynasty without a B2B. I don't think one has to win 4 if there is a repeat. Which is really rare in NFL and especially MLB.

My issue with Chiefs is they act like they are steamrolling compe ion when in reality they had some big breaks last year like even the Hamlin Bills injury which awarded them Homefield.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Can Chiefs repeat?

of course they can

its not like their roster got measurably worse of their compe ion got significantly better. but winning a superbowl comes down to injuries, a play here, a play there. theres a huge difference between saying you can win vs you will win. but literally no reason why they cant win

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed. Spurs are super rare Dynasty without a B2B. I don't think one has to win 4 if there is a repeat. Which is really rare in NFL and especially MLB.

My issue with Chiefs is they act like they are steamrolling compe ion when in reality they had some big breaks last year like even the Hamlin Bills injury which awarded them Homefield.
    Cincy was at home and winning that game

The team that got ed down was the Bengals, because they deserved the right to host Buffalo instead of going up there in the snow in the playoffs, but they handled it like a champ and went up there and exposed Trash Allen for the fraud he is and curbstomped those New Yorkers in their own ty building tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles SB hangover. Already lost a number of players to injury.

Joey Burrow on track to start in opener vs Browns.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thank goodness.

Also, can't wait for Godgers and the Jets to light up Trash Allen and the ty overrated Bills in week 1 on MNF.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Thank goodness.

Also, can't wait for Godgers and the Jets to light up Trash Allen and the ty overrated Bills in week 1 on MNF.
    He'll be there in week 1, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Scrolled thru the schedules. We all agree Week1 is stinker. Improves after. But not until Week 5 & 6 am I seeing strong lineup and even then it's not blowing me away.

Am I NFL jaded?

Scrolled thru the schedules. We all agree Week1 is stinker. Improves after. But not until Week 5 & 6 am I seeing strong lineup and even then it's not blowing me away.

Am I NFL jaded?
    Lions Chiefs Thurs night opener will be good imo.
    Lions vastly improved.

Bengals Ravens week 3 should be a good one with Joey B vs Action Jackson in a matchup of premier QBs.

Thread Information