Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol good that fat bum can no longer make the calls. No team trying to get better should want him.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol good that fat bum can no longer make the calls. No team trying to get better should want him.
    Morey is an idiot who learns nothing. Harden will intentionally go into camp fat, and sabotage their season.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love harden being on another team lol

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey is an idiot who learns nothing. Harden will intentionally go into camp fat, and sabotage their season.
    thats where the nba needs to grow some balls and step up. Its time to punish these pussies.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Harden lashing out publicly against Management

They can't suspend him without pay for that?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lmaoooooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Harden is on an expiring deal there is a clause in the CBA that allows the Sixers to void the contract and disallow him from signing a new one anywhere else in perpetuity if he pulls a Simmons and doesn't show up. So Harden's either just going to come to camp a fat bas and then play super lazy in the regular season like he did in Houston and never get another big contract or he'll bust his ass there to try to show he's worth the money he wants on his next contract somewhere else.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Funny thing is while Harden is an asshole and lazy as , there are many players who consider Morey a snake and liar. So they are both snake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Funny thing is while Harden is an asshole and lazy as , there are many players who consider Morey a snake and liar. So they are both snake.
    this is like Christmas and a birthday rolled into one for you, isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to restart “the process” I guess.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats where the nba needs to grow some balls and step up. Its time to punish these pussies.
    And end up in turn...the re-education camps, the bread lines, the food banks.

Best to keep your White mouth shut and keep gettin' those fat checks that'll end with the pension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Harden is going to pull a Simmons?

Btw how did that lawsuit result of him vs the Sixers, he trying to collect for sitting on his ass and refusing to play?

Update: Simmons got some of the 20 million he was seeking. How much, undiclosed.
    Sources - Philadelphia 76ers, Ben Simmons reach settlement on grievance over withheld pay - ESPN

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    this is like Christmas and a birthday rolled into one for you, isn't it?
    absolutely

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So Harden is going to pull a Simmons?

Btw how did that lawsuit result of him vs the Sixers, he trying to collect for sitting on his ass and refusing to play?

Update: Simmons got some of the 20 million he was seeking. How much, undiclosed.
    Sources - Philadelphia 76ers, Ben Simmons reach settlement on grievance over withheld pay - ESPN
    Harden absolutely is going to pull a Simmons, maybe even worse. It was said Morey, like usual, promised Harden the max he was looking for initially, urged him to opt in. When the max didn’t happen, he said he was going to trade him like he wanted. Went back on his word there too. Yeah Harden is going to be as nasty as ever about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden absolutely is going to pull a Simmons, maybe even worse. It was said Morey, like usual, promised Harden the max he was looking for initially, urged him to opt in. When the max didn’t happen, he said he was going to trade him like he wanted. Went back on his word there too. Yeah Harden is going to be as nasty as ever about this.
    Morey can make him retire if he refuses to play due to a rule in the CBA for players in the last year of their contracts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Morey can make him retire if he refuses to play due to a rule in the CBA for players in the last year of their contracts.
    That'll be either waived, or, forbidden to be broached due to Black vs. White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he might show up fat and just play like while obviously not trying or caring

plus, if harden is willing to say that he accepted the below-market contract last offseason because there was a promise to give him a max in the future, then we get into Joe Smith territory
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-15-2023 at 02:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he might show up fat and just play like while obviously not trying or caring

plus, if harden is willing to say that he accepted the below-market contract last offseason because there was a promise to give him a max in the future, then we get into Joe Smith territory
    I know, it's awesome

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That's like sabotaging's Trumps 2nd term chances. Pretty much non existent already.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Since Harden is on an expiring deal there is a clause in the CBA that allows the Sixers to void the contract and disallow him from signing a new one anywhere else in perpetuity if he pulls a Simmons and doesn't show up. So Harden's either just going to come to camp a fat bas and then play super lazy in the regular season like he did in Houston and never get another big contract or he'll bust his ass there to try to show he's worth the money he wants on his next contract somewhere else.
    Morey wins either way. Option 1 has James showing the fans Morey was right to not pay him. Option 2 shows the fans Morey got a deal by not paying to get what he got for much less. I'm hoping for a Sprewell exit. Kids need to eat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's like sabotaging's Trumps 2nd term chances. Pretty much non existent already.
    That's what you thought about his first term and you've been on warpath ever since and what's more, Lue, ever more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Morey wins either way. Option 1 has James showing the fans Morey was right to not pay him. Option 2 shows the fans Morey got a deal by not paying to get what he got for much less. I'm hoping for a Sprewell exit. Kids need to eat.
    & sometimes, Lue, (he) finally gets it after a lifetime of not & it all works out...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That's what you thought about his first term and you've been on warpath ever since and what's more, Lue, ever more.
    The best part of you died with Ashli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah yeah "power move, reminding the player who the boss is etc"

That's cool but Sixers should get rid of his unmotivated fat ass

Super player when he wants to compete tbh, but he prefers murican food and fat ass strippers

Thread Information