Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pop's views were fine, it was the unhinged manner he presented them.

I've had friends that shared the same views as myself but also acted in this manner and it pushed me away.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. RIP Kobe
    2. Trump and his stupid followers
    Well, a curse on you and that old coachin' ya's (after a fashion)...you got a hand down out of NBA HQ, like the old days. Maybe that will redirect Pop's bitter attention from President Trump to the aforementioned old days. Just ing coach, Pop, and shut your sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, a curse on you and that old coachin' ya's (after a fashion)...you got a hand down out of NBA HQ, like the old days. Maybe that will redirect Pop's bitter attention from President Trump to the aforementioned old days. Just ing coach, Pop, and shut your sucker.
    It's always important to speak out against corruption and evil... We must never allow Trump's lies become the new norm.... if we do, we lose as a society...

Pop is using whatever platform he has to speak about his truth...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's always important to speak out against corruption and evil... We must never allow Trump's lies become the new norm.... if we do, we lose as a society...

Pop is using whatever platform he has to speak about his truth...
    Pop, and the horse the mother er rode in on. Just coach, ya . And the next time you sell your in South Florida charter back with the GD NBA World Championship, -for-brains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop, and the horse the mother er rode in on. Just coach, ya . And the next time you sell your in South Florida charter back with the GD NBA World Championship, -for-brains.
    Any ill will towards Phil for his MAGA comments?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any ill will towards Phil for his MAGA comments?
    Never knew he made any. Post 'em and I'll deal with it. I never hide my , ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never knew he made any. Post 'em and I'll deal with it. I never hide my , ever. It's my religion.
    Pretty much telling the nba to shut up and dribble.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/20...nts-basketball

How about yourself? You come in here all political all the time on a basketball forum. Any self hatred?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much telling the nba to shut up and dribble.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/20...nts-basketball

How about yourself? You come in here all political all the time on a basketball forum. Any self hatred?
    ...where do you think all this would emanate from, amb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...where do you think all this would emanate from, amb?
    You don’t get to back away by throwing out questions. Oh no you don’t.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don’t get to back away by throwing out questions. Oh no you don’t.
    Of course not, amb, only your side on this Message Board get to question everybody. You would never even consider answering a question of any sort, whatsoever, so I never ask 'em. That last one/my first one there was rhetorical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, amb, only your side on this Message Board get to question everybody. You would never even consider answering a question of any sort, whatsoever, so I never ask 'em. That last one/my first one there was rhetorical.
    Asking questions are fine. Using them to deflect is not.

Phil Jackson mouth off his side, but it so happens to be your side so you are fine with it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Asking questions are fine. Using them to deflect is not.

Phil Jackson mouth off his side, but it so happens to be your side so you are fine with it.
    The next time I get a question answered (outside of movie questions) will be the first time. I don't even bother asking anymore. But like a fool I answer the questions, because it makes for better conversations and a flow to the site.

If Jackson mouthed off about Trump (I didn't read the particulars) then Jackson is a who should stick to NBA and talk about that, the big mouth .

You think he'd talk and reflect upon the NBA battles we talk about all the ing time? Nooooooooo. He wouldn't dare. Wouldn't dream of it Why? It don't matter why, he ain't gonna do it. Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next time I get a question answered (outside of movie questions) will be the first time. I don't even bother asking anymore. But like a fool I answer the questions, because it makes for better conversations and a flow to the site.

If Jackson mouthed off about Trump (I didn't read the particulars) then Jackson is a who should stick to NBA and talk about that, the big mouth .

You think he'd talk and reflect upon the NBA battles we talk about all the ing time? Nooooooooo. He wouldn't dare. Wouldn't dream of it Why? It don't matter why, he ain't gonna do it. Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.
    I answer your questions all the time. You don’t that’s the problem. Phil Jackson is MAGA do you’re cool, but if he isn’t then the should just stick to basketball. That’s hypocrisy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I answer your questions all the time. You don’t that’s the problem. Phil Jackson is MAGA do you’re cool, but if he isn’t then the should just stick to basketball. That’s hypocrisy.
    I didn't even know he was MAGA. See, right there is a prime example of media bias twixt the 2 clubs. Media right out front when Pop crucified Trump. When Jackson praises (I imagine that is what he did) Trump I didn't even hear about because they kept it down. (They) want to preserve Jackson now. Don't waste him on something like that...it's too easy, the gallows are full of Trump supporters, let some old asshole in Phoenix carry that wooden cross, eh, amb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even know he was MAGA. See, right there is a prime example of media bias twixt the 2 clubs. Media right out front when Pop crucified Trump. When Jackson praises (I imagine that is what he did) Trump I didn't even hear about because they kept it down. (They) want to preserve Jackson now. Don't waste him on something like that...it's too easy, the gallows are full of Trump supporters, let some old asshole in Phoenix carry that wooden cross, eh, amb?
    So you’re just making up now. You set yourself up so you won’t lose

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you’re just making up now. You set yourself up so you won’t lose
    It's the truth, amb. One would figure he'd be a liberal. When have I ever denied a loss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the truth, amb. One would figure he'd be a liberal. When have I ever denied a loss?
    Well I have to say you would eventually own up when you can no longer weasel your way out but you weasel your way out plenty.

Back to the topic:

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/ins...r-award-season

Spurs landed a generational talent, ESPN (the media) chooses holmgren over him in the RotY race. Nothing against Chet, but it’s hard to choose him over wemby, especially when he has the same injury concerns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well I have to say you would eventually own up when you can no longer weasel your way out but you weasel your way out plenty.

Back to the topic:

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/ins...r-award-season

Spurs landed a generational talent, ESPN (the media) chooses holmgren over him in the RotY race. Nothing against Chet, but it’s hard to choose him over wemby, especially when he has the same injury concerns.
    You can never stand the strain of getting along, amb. I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100, God willing.

You're afraid, of what, I've nary idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can never stand the strain of getting along, amb. I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100, God willing.

You're afraid, of what, I've nary idea.
    You are not 100? If not you’re close.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'll never forgive him for benching Duncan when all we needed was a defensive rebound and we gave up back-to-back offensive rebounds. That cost me a fine wooden armoire that I busted over 6 that we could have sold for over $200 but ultimately we ended up having to get rid of it for $20

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are not 100? If not you’re close.
    Don't be purposely obtuse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I'll never forgive him for benching Duncan when all we needed was a defensive rebound and we gave up back-to-back offensive rebounds. That cost me a fine wooden armoire that I busted over 6 that we could have sold for over $200 but ultimately we ended up having to get rid of it for $20
    Word.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If I were Pop before each game of that Finals I'd a Dutch Uncled Duncan in front of the entire company..."All of ya's, take a in' knee, right the now. You gonna let those s back home and these s across the scorer's table stop you? You're out of your in' mind if you do. You're gonna get your ass out there and beat those s back home and those s on the court with you. Now, get the up off your in' knees!"

You can use it in damn near any occasion, the more life threatening the better...Me & her, then with the children, and after have done damn near similar call outs many in' times over the half century+ we've been defeating similar s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be purposely obtuse.
    I was serious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You always get so close to being a regular guy, amb, and then every single time you stall yourself.

Thread Information