Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always get so close to being a regular guy, amb, and then every single time you stall yourself.
    Really, how old are you? I always get the idea you are closer to 100 than you are to 50.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really, how old are you? I always get the idea you are closer to 100 than you are to 50.
    70, amb. Can you imagine that? It is a boundless nightmare to conceive. I worried all my life about the death spiral. & it did me nary good. Nary.

Like it says in that song...-Beautiful Ride-..."Some days all you got is a night time graveyard walk."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70, amb. Can you imagine that? It is a boundless nightmare to conceive. I worried all my life about the death spiral. & it did me nary good. Nary.

Like it says in that song...-Beautiful Ride-..."Some days all you got is a night time graveyard walk."
    I gotta say that’s pretty young. Well enjoy the scorching heat in Phoenix.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I gotta say that’s pretty young. Well enjoy the scorching heat in Phoenix.
    Just 5 weeks left and then we'll have 8 months of gorgeous weather. Even the scorching heat is not bad for me. I can't take humidity, nor al ude. Here there is neither.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just 5 weeks left and then we'll have 8 months of gorgeous weather. Even the scorching heat is not bad for me. I can't take humidity, nor al ude. Here there is neither.
    Don’t count on it. Where I am winter has changed quite a bit over the last 30 years. It’s noticeably less snow in the winter (I like snow), it’s significantly warmer. There used to be days where you would freeze your ass just going it the garage, and i haven’t had one of those days in about 15 years.

I grew up in humid climate and i am with you on it. Can’t stand it. Love the beaches though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. RIP Kobe
    2. Trump and his stupid followers
    TDS LvL 10121

Thread Information