Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    The fork in the road is Internet. Generations before weren't so different from each other. My group always debated if we are Gen X or Z.

The gap now is profound. And it's noticeable when you spend time in different cultures that aren't as connected to the Internet.

Certainly there are negatives to the previous way of life for example inability to get up to the minute information about family/places/events i.e. restaurants or means of travel. When a mistake or emergency occurs the previous generations response is much slower. Business hours truly matter.

But I prefer more things of the past/other cultures. It's an odd experience here at times. I'm more connected and aware of what is occurring Elsewhere but I'm less connected to here. I know such places exist in USA too for example NYC - the entire scope of the World is this one city and its more than enough to grasp on a daily basis.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My main gripe is they're typically out of touch globalist war hawks who still believe invading foreign lands and killing innocent people far away from home for the sake of corporate greed and stealing natural resources from said foreign lands is still a good idea.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ROFL

Thread Information