Did you guys get that league going? I'll join if it's not too late. If league already going i know this ST pick em may not be as popular but here it is.
    I finger typed peck style so i hope you guys appreciate it. And someone with more tech skills then me (everyone) please do next weeks.

Thursday eve Sept 7
    Detroit at KC

Sunday Sept 10
    Carolina @ Atlanta
    Cincinnati @ Cleveland
    Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
    Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
    Tennessee @ New Orleans
    San Francisco @ Pittsburgh
    Arizona @ Washington
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ Chicago
    Las Vegas @ Denver
    Philadelphia @ New England
    Miami @ Los Angeles
    Los Angeles @ Seattle
    Dallas @ New York

MNF
    Buffalo at NYJ

imo this is a very parity year.
    I like to wait til closer to gametime to see the injury report.

For now, and i as you can feel free to change your pick as long as it is before the 1st snap:

Thursday eve Sept 7
    Detroit at KC

Sunday Sept 10
    Carolina @ Atlanta
    Cincinnati @ Cleveland
    Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
    Tennessee @ New Orleans
    Arizona @ Washington
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ Chicago
    Las Vegas @ Denver
    Miami @ Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle
    Dallas @ New York

MNF
    Buffalo at NYJ

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    imo this is a very parity year.
    I like to wait til closer to gametime to see the injury report.

For now, and i as you can feel free to change your pick as long as it is before the 1st snap:

Thursday eve Sept 7
    Detroit at KC

Sunday Sept 10
    Carolina @ Atlanta
    Cincinnati @ Cleveland
    Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
    Tennessee @ New Orleans
    Arizona @ Washington
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ Chicago
    Las Vegas @ Denver
    Miami @ Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle
    Dallas @ New York

MNF
    Buffalo at NYJ
    Just straight up, or ATS? If straight, I’ll copy all your picks except last 2. I think Boys and Jets win theirs

Just straight up, or ATS? If straight, I’ll copy all your picks except last 2. I think Boys and Jets win theirs
    Straight up for this thread.

Lets see if one of us can rip off 80% +

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The problem with ATS is that spreads change throughout the week, and different sites often have different spreads, and, ya know, the whole garbage time thingy. That's why I typically stick to straight-up. Don't like my heart getting broken over a prevent defense touchdown allowed with like a few seconds left only enough time for an onside kick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did you guys get that league going? I'll join if it's not too late. If league already going i know this ST pick em may not be as popular but here it is.
    I finger typed peck style so i hope you guys appreciate it. And someone with more tech skills then me (everyone) please do next weeks.

Thursday eve Sept 7
    Detroit at KC

Sunday Sept 10
    Carolina @ Atlanta
    Cincinnati @ Cleveland
    Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
    Tennessee @ New Orleans
    Arizona @ Washington
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ Chicago
    Las Vegas @ Denver
    Miami @ Los Angeles
    Los Angeles @ Seattle
    Dallas @ New York

MNF
    Buffalo at NYJ
    DET @ KC - I like Detroit to win their division this year, but the Chiefs have the deus ex machina at quarterback

CAR @ ATL - I'm not a huge Bryce Young fan but I like him here and the Panthers team as a whole over whatever crap Atlanta has at QB and the Falcons team as a whole

CIN @ CLE - Will Joe Burrow be 100%? He's more of a pocket passer, which is a good thing here. Still, the calf muscles are part of the throw. This should be a good game.

JAX @ IND - This is the worst division in football, and if Trevor Lawrence is elite which I believe he is, they will be the 2001-2019 Patriots of that division for awhile.

TB @ MIN - Minnesota won't be as good (realistically, lucky) as last year, but they'll win at home against a bad Tampa team literally held together by Brady last year.

TEN @ NO - I like the Saints to win this division, with 9-10 wins. They finally have at least a solid starting QB (best in the division) and good, albeit aging, overall team.

SF @ PIT - Could go either way. Well oiled machine vs. talent-starved team with heart at home. Niners do have the tendency to drop early road games, so we'll see.

AZ @ WAS - A battle of teams with no QB. The Redskins still have their core defensive line intact. This game could end 10-7 or something like that.

HOU @ BAL - Bad team goes up against a likely wildcard team if Jackson stays healthy. Jackson will be healthy for week 1, so this is almost a lock.

GB @ CHI - Obviously the Jenga block holding up the Packers' dominance the last 15 years in this matchup is gone. Fields isn't great, but the Bears are better.

LV @ DEN - Don't really like either team in 2023, but we'll give it to the home team which has a historically good track record of W/L ratio at home in September.

PHI @ NE - The Eagles, I believe, will have a SB hangover, but realistically they're still good enough to be a wild card in 2023. The Pats are bottom feeders in 2023.

MIA @ LAC - Both teams are solid wild card contenders assuming they stay healthy. The Chargers tend to do poorly against Florida teams, even at home.

LAR @ SEA - Hopefully Stafford stays upright in 2023, but Geno Smith's reclamation story is pretty damn incredible. Carroll looks like a genius for the Denver trade.

DAL @ NYG - I don't expect the Giants to take as big of a step back as others do, but they're overmatched here on both sides of the ball. Still, should be close.

BUF @ NYJ - I believe, if Aaron Godgers stays healthy, the Jets will win this division and this is the first step. He's got an excellent receiving corps and defense now.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The problem with ATS is that spreads change throughout the week, and different sites often have different spreads, and, ya know, the whole garbage time thingy. That's why I typically stick to straight-up. Don't like my heart getting broken over a prevent defense touchdown allowed with like a few seconds left only enough time for an onside kick.
    The problem with non-ATS is that Vegas ain’t interested in that action unless you want to risk gargantuan money lines

I’m cool with pickems though for bragging rights

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The problem with non-ATS is that Vegas ain’t interested in that action unless you want to risk gargantuan money lines

I’m cool with pickems though for bragging rights
    if the NFL banned prevent defense, I'd be generally more comfortable with ATS

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    8-8 week 1…yikes. Went 4-2 in the ATS pool though

Thread Information