Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers and Rams games are always a joy to watch, even though SF wins pretty much every time but when it mattered most.

It’s old school 80s-90s NFC-style black and blue with brilliant coaching sprinkled in.
    One of my Polak born buddies moved to Buffalo in high school. Today he's big Sabers (attends bunch of games) and gotten into Bills ofcourse.

It's not his strongest/oldest sport because he always discredits the importance of the Run game.

Since 2000, AFC has the QBs and NFC is Rush & D. Remains true today. I tend to catch myself rooting for the fellow Run teams like Giants, Ravens ofcourse Eagles.

McCaffrey wow. I didn't realize he's this good. No weakness offensively. In that talent class of Tomlinson.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

This guy isn't it, tbh. I don't get all the hype he got at the end of last season just for running around like a headless chicken.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

This guy isn't it, tbh. I don't get all the hype he got at the end of last season just for running around like a headless chicken.
    sons, that's how it goes for every run first, black QB ... "take the league by storm" their first year or two then fall off of a cliff afterwards once everyone has a year's worth of film tbh imho

Pussy media did not ask McVay about the rigged field goal at the buzzer.

Sad phucks.

sons, that's how it goes for every run first, black QB ... "take the league by storm" their first year or two then fall off of a cliff afterwards once everyone has a year's worth of film tbh imho
    Lamar Jackson 47-16 and that's with pathetic lineups and teams strength and conditioning being rated F-

Consider the viability of education yourself on football.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The problem here is that Fields skipped the "take the league by storm" part.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Panthers fans booing Young on his first start at home. Not even Philly fans would dare, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What's the point of a double header, if you are gonnna miss more than half of the 2nd game?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Eww Chubb

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson 47-16 and that's with pathetic lineups and teams strength and conditioning being rated F-

Consider the viability of education yourself on football.
    like I said after the first year or two they fall off. Pretty obvious decline statistically with Jackson too after his first two full seasons starting. Not even going to bother to post the numbers, as they're out there for anybody to google.

I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but you may want to consider the Viability of ending your lineage doing the rest of mankind and your ancestors a huge favor.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sloppy ball

But entertaining

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hopefully the waiver wire is kind to me after that Chubb injury.

like I said after the first year or two they fall off. Pretty obvious decline statistically with Jackson too after his first two full seasons starting. Not even going to bother to post the numbers, as they're out there for anybody to google.
    28-13 after his 3rd year. With suck lineups and injuries.

Don't bother googling how that stacks up to the rest of the NFL starters during that time.
    Ignorant.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    2-0. Elite Defense. O-Line still biggest concern. Not too concerned about Carr. Just a matter of time before the offense figures it out. Still missing Kamara. 1 Seed probably not realistic but 2-3 seed in play because of the laughable schedule.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Finally saw a tape of GB v ATL
    Love needs to figure out how to WIN
    It was right there and he threw up on himself

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...g-robotic-play

blaming the coaches for his inability to read a defense and make a quick decision in the pocket.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He just wants to backyard run around

I'd move on after the season

Having to Learn da playbook b racist n shieeeeeet

Tbh we just need an NPR article by a blue haired feminist explaining to us how black QBs have historically suffered from systemic racism by having to learn the playbook

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Offensive playbooks are rooted in racism because the coaches that wrote them grew up in nuclear families, which doesn't address when a QB lacks a loving protective offensive line. These black QBs have lived their entire lives on the run from Police and racist blitzing Defensive coordinators

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offensive playbooks are rooted in racism because the coaches that wrote them grew up in nuclear families, which doesn't address when a QB lacks a loving protective offensive line. These black QBs have lived their entire lives on the run from Police and racist blitzing Defensive coordinators
    Should workshopped that a lot more, tryhard

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jets have 14-game losing streak to Patriots

Haven't defeated NE in regulation since 2010

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It did get ridiculous that pre-draft, any criticism of Justin Fields was met with accusations of racism.

Seems pretty obvious now that there’s nothing racist about saying he can’t read a defense or deliver a pass from the pocket.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    this is literally the story with every generic mulato QB

Thread Information