Page 182 of 228 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5685
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he want to. He's still projected in the top five and coming back from injury may struggle down the stretch and hurt his draft stock.
    The thing is Topic is a pro player with a contract with Euroleague team Red Star of Belgrad he came back to last december after his loan to KK Mega Basket (one K close).

I do'nt know the term of the contract, but unless Red Star is OK with that, he's not supposed to act as he wishes. He's paid to play ball. Risacher or Sarr for example are also pros under contract with french and australian teams, they can't decide when they play or not. They have contractual obligations.

I understand there might be some comprehension and tolerance, and those teams wouldnt' rush their return before the draft, but a supposedly 3 to 4 weeks absence that's been lasting for 3 months, and counting, is something else. He barely played for them since his return. But again, they're OK with that I don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might be gone after #4 when all's said and done. Dilly is projected top 3 by several mock drafts.
    The chances of both being gone by 6 are very low, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicola to pick ( in this draft)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should really stop winning. Keeping that 3rd worst record is very important for the lottery.

Latest on Topic:
    https://sportal.blic.rs/kosarka/evro...32810555792829

Topic's coach in an interview given today:
    Now he is in the last phase of rehabilitation. Practice with the ball, individually. Slowly, slowly, he will come to team training, first without contact, then with contact, and then he will be ready to play.
    No Euroleague for Topic this season (their last game is on April 11th). After that, there will have ABA league playoffs but it seems highly unlikely he will receive heavy minutes given all the cir stances. Drafting Topic looks more and more like a leap of faith. I wouldn't be surprised if he end up not entering/staying in this year draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not. I literally said IDGF. Just calling what I perceive as bias from your part, tbh. Or, at least, a failed reasoning. I think you are the only person in the World that thinks making a dime a dozen comment like "I should be selected #1" is "schizo", while a guy calling out a fellow prospect by name is normal, tbh.

And, no, Buzelis' comment serves no purpose at all. The 's gonna happen? Rischer is gonna play him one on one, winner gets the #1 pick?
    I expect that after workouts Buzelis ends up top 4 and maybe top 3. That said, you're correct that there will be forwards of differing readiness in the 6-10 range.

Edited to add: I meant to respond to your comment below..

"I don't see Buzelis going top 5, tbh. But let's say he does, you still have Williams, Holland, Knecht, Salaun. A couple of those will go below 6."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should really stop winning. Keeping that 3rd worst record is very important for the lottery.

Latest on Topic:

No Euroleague for Topic this season (their last game is on April 11th). After that, there will have ABA league playoffs but it seems highly unlikely he will receive heavy minutes given all the cir stances. Drafting Topic looks more and more like a leap of faith. I wouldn't be surprised if he end up not entering/staying in this year draft.
    No one pulls out of the draft as a top 3 prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect that after workouts Buzelis ends up top 4 and maybe top 3. That said, you're correct that there will be forwards of differing readiness in the 6-10 range.

Edited to add: I meant to respond to your comment below..

"I don't see Buzelis going top 5, tbh. But let's say he does, you still have Williams, Holland, Knecht, Salaun. A couple of those will go below 6."
    Buzelis will be Bustzeils and nobody in their right mind would draft this loser. He's a loser. Wouldn't even take him at #33

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    want to draft a pg,Not just 1 but mutiple pg to make plays and run this team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would that be a welcome draw? I think it might. Warriors sure would love it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buzelis will be Bustzeils and nobody in their right mind would draft this loser. He's a loser. Wouldn't even take him at #33
    Yup... I'm aware of your opinion...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Latest on Topic:

Imo he played enough games to stay in this draft if he's in shape. He's a lock for the top 5/10 and i don't see the advantages of playing another year with red star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could buy the first part, if you omitted the last part. Excusing Buzelis but clowning on Scoot just sounds biased. If anything, the Scoot comment is more reasonable since he isn't calling anyone out directly (even though everyone knew Wemby was going #1), he just said he should be drafted first, like any prospect would say. Buzelis is directly calling out a fellow prospect by name. That's weird, tbh.
    Good to see you call out racial bias like this (funny how the black guy is always stupid and arrogant and the white guy is always smart and compe ive).

See, it doesn't mean you're mad or race baiting or anything else, other than you saw some bull and called it out. Well done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would that be a welcome draw? I think it might. Warriors sure would love it

I don’t think GS would be up for another raw prospect big man after Wiseman busted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure where else to put this but since Sengun went down with injury the Rockets moved Amen Thompson to C and he's flourishing. He's averaging 15/9/3 while shooting 60% since Sengun got injured. Weird developmental turn for a guy who was supposed to be a PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure where else to put this but since Sengun went down with injury the Rockets moved Amen Thompson to C and he's flourishing. He's averaging 15/9/3 while shooting 60% since Sengun got injured. Weird developmental turn for a guy who was supposed to be a PG.
    He can’t shoot, like at all. Makes Sochan look like Steph Curry. Those numbers will drop back to their former values when he’s asked to go back to-the perimeter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can’t shoot, like at all. Makes Sochan look like Steph Curry. Those numbers will drop back to their former values when he’s asked to go back to-the perimeter.
    With Sengun out for the season he'll be at C the rest of the way. It will create an interesting front court dilemma for the Rockets next year.

Looking over the Rockets roster and they have some promising young guns. Jabari Smith has taken a nice step forward in year two and Jalen Green is exploding plus Sengun. I'd take all of those guys over Vessel at this point in everyone's career. Thank god for Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see you call out racial bias like this (funny how the black guy is always stupid and arrogant and the white guy is always smart and compe ive).

See, it doesn't mean you're mad or race baiting or anything else, other than you saw some bull and called it out. Well done.
    Like I told you, bro, I call out inconsistency regardless of colour, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he guarding centers and playing inside? From what I heard, Smith is their starting center, which means Thompson is would be their SG or SF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean yeah, but this isnt a wemby draft where im so overly concerned about maximizing every possible percentage point im off my seat celebrating a dramatic 2OT loss to detroit.

obviously id rather draft #4 than #5, but the difference this year doesnt seem significant at all. id rather the team get some wins tbh

the raptors pick conveying or not is more consequential than whether the spurs pick #1 or #5 imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo he played enough games to stay in this draft if he's in shape. He's a lock for the top 5/10 and i don't see the advantages of playing another year with red star.
    He won't do it to be drafted higher in 2025 but he might think that the best for his development is to play a full season in Euroleague before joining the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to come away with 2 of these 5 guys (In no particular order):

Cody Williams
    Reed Sheppard
    Matas Buzelis
    Zaccharie Risacher
    Rob Dillingham

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cody Williams
    Reed Sheppard
    Matas Buzelis
    Zaccharie Risacher
    Rob Dillingham
    really curious about this year's measurables

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cody Williams
    Reed Sheppard
    Matas Buzelis
    Zaccharie Risacher
    Rob Dillingham
    Think they'll probably be gone by the Toronto pick if it conveys though, with Williams the only one who I think has much of a chance to still be there at 7 or 8. Tough call between Knecht, Castle, and Topic if those five + Sarr are off the board for the Spurs second first round pick.

Thread Information