Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229
Results 5,701 to 5,712 of 5712
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun will be the pick if the Spurs get the Toronto pick.
    If you don't get Salaun, you can always go for Salaun lite, fellow Frenchman Pacome Dadiet, in the 2d round.

Not a bad consolation prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before this season Risacher was regularly seen as a top 5-10 pick. This was before anybody knew he could shoot. The underachieving of this class helps but the shooting growth has made him an easy #1 pick to me, since the spurs have no natural use for Sarr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we’re saying 34% is above subpar shooting, then I guess Risacher is your guy. This will be a fun thread to go back to in coming years. Spurstalk’s latest golden child after Bertans, Poku before him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we’re saying 34% is above subpar shooting, then I guess Risacher is your guy. This will be a fun thread to go back to in coming years. Spurstalk’s latest golden child after Bertans, Poku before him tbh.
    Bertans was never his tier of player. He was DAF’s baby tho.

i always like Bertans, so I’m not trying to distance myself from him. Risacher is just much more well rounded. Bertans was an awesome shooter who had enough juice to beat some closeouts. But he couldn’t really handle the ball, and couldn’t defend any position. Risacher is a much more comfortable ball handler and defends well. Overseas Bertans flashed here and there with some athletic weakside blocks but that was never a thing for him in the nba

he’s also shooting 42% from 3 on the season still, if you combine is LNB and Eurocup games

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before this season Risacher was regularly seen as a top 5-10 pick. This was before anybody knew he could shoot. The underachieving of this class helps but the shooting growth has made him an easy #1 pick to me, since the spurs have no natural use for Sarr
    Sarr is the number 1 pick. Highest upside player. Wemby can play with any talented frontline player.

Foolish Spurstalk idea that Wemby can't play with Sarr and yet believe Sochan and Wemby are a good fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarr is the number 1 pick. Highest upside player. Wemby can play with any talented frontline player.

Foolish Spurstalk idea that Wemby can't play with Sarr and yet believe Sochan and Wemby are a good fit.
    id love to see the resurrection of the Twin Towers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't get Salaun, you can always go for Salaun lite, fellow Frenchman Pacome Dadiet, in the 2d round.

Not a bad consolation prize.
    Yeah, I like him more then Ajinca as I think he is a better defender and better upside potential but I see him as a SF and Salaun is definitely a PF in the NBA. Another kid I am starting to really like is Nikola Dkurisic - SG-6'7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im not a big sochan believer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wemby can play with Sarr. He also can play with Castle, your other boy. Problem is, Wemby CAN'T play with either Castle/Sarr AND Sochan AND Wesley AND Barlow AND Cissoko, you can't have your entire developmental crew be challenged shooters because you can't develop them all at once. If the Spurs really believe one of Sarr / Castle (or Topic / Buzelis / Holland / Collier) is clearly the best prospect available, then by all means they should take him, but they have to make other moves immediately to accomodate him by moving others, and that is only worth if you think the gap is large. If not, then it's probably better to just take your chances with the non shooting challenged prospects, and continue to work on the young guys already on your roster. Personally, I'd only consider taking a non shooter if we have 2 lottery picks and take a shooter with the other, and only if he's far and above the rest and has promise to put it together eventually. My candidate for that is Buzelis (skilled and shot about 40% in HS), but I have a feeling the Spurs will prioritize Castle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don’t want to put words in your mouth, but just wanted to clarify - if another team offered the number 1 or 2 pick for sochan and the spurs’ own pick, you do that in a second right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t want to put words in your mouth, but just wanted to clarify - if another team offered the number 1 or 2 pick for sochan and the spurs’ own pick, you do that in a second right?
    Not to put words in rascal's mouth, but he'd probably ship out Sochan for a burger and a diet coke.

Thread Information