Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get a high pick and TOR pick, it seems like we would be able to take Topic OR Risacher then Sheppard OR Buzelis. Assuming we went best available PG and SF. Which would you prefer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get 1st and 7th? I’d take Sarr and Topic/Dilly. T’Wolves lost tonight but nobody thought that KAT/Gobert would work. I doubt any team would look forward playing against that duo. I’m expecting a player like Donovan would force himself to get to play alongside Wemby, it’s just a matter of which would be the lucky one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d definitely prefer Risacher and Reed. Reed IMO had the highest floor of the 4 and Risacher a much safer bet than Buzelis. I think Reed is likely gone though before 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get 1st and 7th? I’d take Sarr and Topic/Dilly. T’Wolves lost tonight but nobody thought that KAT/Gobert would work. I doubt any team would look forward playing against that duo. I’m expecting a player like Donovan would force himself to get to play alongside Wemby, it’s just a matter of which would be the lucky one.
    I don’t have a problem with Sarr but the assumption was he was gone when we picked. Tankathon mocks almost always give us Sheppard, even at 6 or later. Dillingham was usually going sooner, though I’m not entirely convinced he’s a PG. Board may have changed, Sheppard is now 4th.

Most common outcome on their mocks was what I indicated, though for the second pick sometimes Ron Holland sneaks in there because Buzelis went sooner.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you pick Sarr then you’d have to select Dillingham. The reason why it works for the Timberwolves is because of their efficient 3 point shooting. Wembanyama would need to consistently shoot at least 40%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My prefered combos:

1) Risacher and Dillingham
    2) Risacher and Sheppard
    3) Dilly and Knecht
    4) Sheppard and Knecht
    5) Dilly and Buzellis
    6) Sheppard and Buzellis
    7) Risacher and Topic
    8) Dilly and Sheppard