Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were 5-30 not starting Jones and are 5-13 since, so yes. They're awful starting Jones but they were historically terrible starting Sochan and even worse Bran Ham at PG.
    They also went through a soft part of the schedule during this 5-13 run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were 5-30 not starting Jones and are 5-13 since, so yes. They're awful starting Jones but they were historically terrible starting Sochan and even worse Bran Ham at PG.
    They still can go 5-30 with Tre starting

Even if they go 9-or 10-30 (remains to be done), the difference wouldn't honestly be that significative and mostly due to getting a bit more used to each others and the time for opponents to establish the scoutng report with that new configuration and adapt... They had a little run when Tre got back in the SL, winning some games, but now it feels the NBA adapted and spursc can't win anymore again, or only close games on oppponents missing potential game winners...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought they were bad on D last season on purpose. Turns out it's who they are and Pop really thinks those schemes work I massively overrated these scrubs. Still mind boggling to me how they got worse from last season while adding Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over my dead body. These kids need to learn that there is more out there in this world then wining and competing with each other.
    Why spend so much time memorizing plays when there are maps of Africa that can be studied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over my dead body. These kids need to learn that there is more out there in this world then wining and competing with each other.
    Why spend so much time memorizing plays when there are maps of Africa that can be studied.
    “If you criticize my coaching, then there’s something wrong with you. Also stop booing Kawhi, its not what we are.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure I posted in this thread... hopefully not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should they miss out on lottery picks, possibly help Toronto get their pick, just so they could get pounded in the 1st round?? Smart…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao no one predicted Pop was going to tank this into the ground, but to be honest, if we nail a top three pick, and a top ten pick to put besides Wemby, I won’t complain

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lmao no one predicted Pop was going to tank this into the ground, but to be honest, if we nail a top three pick, and a top ten pick to put besides Wemby, I won’t complain
    i knew we had no shot regardless of pop

team was abysmal last season and honestly probably worse than their record despite what the sniffers think. i thought it was pretty obvious that adding Victor alone wasnt going to propel the worst team in the league to a play in spot

Thread Information