Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never said anything to anyone.
    That ain't what you told me a fortnight ago, Lue. But I'm gonna let you offin' the hook. Don't ever do that again, Lue. Ever.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That ain't what you told me a fortnight ago, Lue. But I'm gonna let you offin' the hook. Don't ever do that again, Lue. Ever.
    I have no idea what you're speaking on here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If that's what you need, Lue, so be it. This is a grudge that I've forgiven and will no longer hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's that got to do with the price of eggs.
    That’s the definition of lodging asterisks. To note something being different from the norm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s the definition of lodging asterisks. To note something being different from the norm.
    Regardless, I don't do asterisks, ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If that's what you need, Lue, so be it. This is a grudge that I've forgiven and will no longer hold.
    this is silly, you made up a reason to be upset then made up a reason to not be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is silly, you made up a reason to be upset then made up a reason to not be.
    You're forgiven, Lue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, I don't do asterisks, ever. It's my religion.
    But you do it and call it something else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But you do it and call it something else.
    No, I'm pure on this point, while you, amb, are not because you couldn't/can't stand the gaffe when the Lakers win the last game of a June. Now you want to lump me in with your poor choice.

Uh, uh. Nope.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do Parrots Lay Eggs? (When, How Do Parrots Lay Eggs) - Birds News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm pure on this point, while you, amb, are not because you couldn't/can't stand the gaffe when the Lakers win the last game of a June. Now you want to lump me in with your poor choice.

Uh, uh. Nope.

Let us proceed...
    I wasn’t taking about the lakers. I’m talking about the definition of asterisks. by any other name would smell just as bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wasn’t taking about the lakers. I’m talking about the definition of asterisks. by any other name would smell just as bad.
    I am because that is where you ed up. When you'd win I'd take a in gigantic fit, show my ass, but I'd take the in' thing, tote it, and lodge it pure and legal, boy! Not you; you's come out, no fit, no ass, but you wouldn't tote it. Not for all the rice in China. You'd discount it, process it and lodge the asterisk to it for all your buddies to see. Then put your nose in the air and walk away from Dale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am because that is where you ed up. When you'd win I'd take a in gigantic fit, show my ass, but I'd take the in' thing, tote it, and lodge it pure and legal, boy! Not you; you's come out, no fit, no ass, but you wouldn't tote it. Not for all the rice in China. You'd discount it, process it and lodge the asterisk to it for all your buddies to see. Then put your nose in the air and walk away from Dale.
    Would be interested to see you take it. When did that happen last time? 67 years ago?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would be interested to see you take it. When did that happen last time? 67 years ago?
    No, that one you lodged immediately after the Miami debacle. I had nary other choice. Nary. Ever. It's my religion. I didn't like it, not one bit, but I toted it and lodged it, broad daylight. Not you guys; you guys fell over one another in order to hang the asterisk on the LeBron one.

You're like the Phoenix fans, amb. They too lodge asterisk, one on cursed Vogel. Called him everything but a White man when he rang down in Florida. Hung the asterisk around his neck. Then they hired him. tee, hee. Now? Greatest coach in NBA History, lifted that asterisk like Billy be jiggered, toted the LeBron ring and recognized it as (17) on-the-spot. What'd they do to me? Put me on their Ignore List. Couldn't face me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that one you lodged immediately after the Miami debacle. I had nary other choice. Nary. Ever. It's my religion. I didn't like it, not one bit, but I toted it and lodged it, broad daylight. Not you guys; you guys fell over one another in order to hang the asterisk on the LeBron one.

You're like the Phoenix fans, amb. They too lodge asterisk, one on cursed Vogel. Called him everything but a White man when he rang down in Florida. Hung the asterisk around his neck. Then they hired him. tee, hee. Now? Greatest coach in NBA History, lifted that asterisk like Billy be jiggered, toted the LeBron ring and recognized it as (17) on-the-spot. What'd they do to me? Put me on their Ignore List. Couldn't face me.
    And you continuously talk about 6. Non stop for a decade now.

You asterisk up the election and called it something else. You asterisk up 14 by lodging 13 constantly. You just don’t call it an asterisk but it’s the same.

You lodged. Period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you continuously talk about 6. Non stop for a decade now.

You asterisk up the election and called it something else. You asterisk up 14 by lodging 13 constantly. You just don’t call it an asterisk but it’s the same.

You lodged. Period.
    Speak for yourself, amb. I've never lodged an asterisk in my life, ever. It's my religion.

I toted your rings and lodged each in the broad daylight. I had no other choice. It was my religion, my salvation, my deliverance for when I'd ring and you all would come round with your asterisks. That way I won again. I got the actual ring and your asterisk. I'm righteous.

Again I cite these Suns fans now. They lodged one asterisk after another when the Lakers made the triple at century's turn and then Kobe's double..."Oh, it's a monster team. Oh, it's a Super Team. Oh, it's not fair. Oh, I'm glad the Suns have never and will never built a Super Team. We'll do it the honest way and then we can proud and not shamed. Oh."

What happens? Silver takes Sarver out into the street (Sterling style) and lynches him. The Detroit Hit Man comes down from Detroit. (Won't live here) and builds a Super Team on the spot...goes back North. "Oh, it's okay. Oh."

What'd they do to me when I dunned 'em? tee, hee. Put old Dale on their Ignore List.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself, amb. I've never lodged an asterisk in my life, ever. It's my religion.

I toted your rings and lodged each in the broad daylight. I had no other choice. It was my religion, my salvation, my deliverance for when I'd ring and you all would come round with your asterisks. That way I won again. I got the actual ring and your asterisk. I'm righteous.

Again I cite these Suns fans now. They lodged one asterisk after another when the Lakers made the triple at century's turn and then Kobe's double..."Oh, it's a monster team. Oh, it's a Super Team. Oh, it's not fair. Oh, I'm glad the Suns have never and will never built a Super Team. We'll do it the honest way and then we can proud and not shamed. Oh."

What happens? Silver takes Sarver out into the street (Sterling style) and lynches him. The Detroit Hit Man comes down from Detroit. (Won't live here) and builds a Super Team on the spot...goes back North. "Oh, it's okay. Oh."

What'd they do to me when I dunned 'em? tee, hee. Put old Dale on their Ignore List.
    And it goes back to , did Biden win if fair and square?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And it goes back to , did Biden win if fair and square?
    I'll chose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, just as I thought, never takes it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, just as I thought, never takes it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Al teams played under the same conditions
    the Lakers, but the bubble excuse is BS
    This.
    But people forget how starved we were for sports movies entertainment during Covid …
    Yes it wasn’t the nba I grew up on but I was grateful for it

Thread Information