Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t know if they’ve got 4 more wins in em or not, but they sure as got 4 on the Cheatstros What a night

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    daboom1 do we have a Rangers fan truce? Get in here and dunk on the Asstros fans!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does Melmart1 still post here? We need the OG Ranger fans back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daboom1 do we have a Rangers fan truce? Get in here and dunk on the Asstros fans!
    Of course I don't take anything personal here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought Bruce Bochy was one of the best, can't believe we got him tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a pretty epic series. Glad the Rangers pulled it off. I dont watch a whole lot of baseball so I dont really have a favorite team, but it's hard to not root for them to win it all after that. As far as classic playoff matchups between Texas teams that has to be pretty high up there. It's a shame this will never happen in the NFL.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Phillies handle Arizona tonight and beat the Rangers in 6. They are a team of destiny this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if they’ve got 4 more wins in em or not, but they sure as got 4 on the Cheatstros What a night
    the Astros were not the only team that cheated. But, because they won the WS, and got caught, they are the ones everyone remembers. The Dodgers, Cardinals, Yankees, Mets, and several others were also found guilty of cheating.

Since then though, the Astros have not done any of that foolishness. The entire world has been on them like white on rice. So, since then, everything they have done has been legit.

They have been the best team in baseball over the past 6 to 7 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Rangers. I hate saying that, but I have to give them their due. They beat my Stros handily the last two games.

I knew we would struggle to close them out and I was right. We absolutely sucked at home this season. I think we win the WS if we could have stayed the out of Houston.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the Astros were not the only team that cheated. But, because they won the WS, and got caught, they are the ones everyone remembers. The Dodgers, Cardinals, Yankees, Mets, and several others were also found guilty of cheating.

Since then though, the Astros have not done any of that foolishness. The entire world has been on them like white on rice. So, since then, everything they have done has been legit.

They have been the best team in baseball over the past 6 to 7 years.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only question left is when will djohn show his face? He’s probably gonna wait it out and hope the Rangers lose the World Series tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only question left is when will djohn show his face? He’s probably gonna wait it out and hope the Rangers lose the World Series tbh
    You're always in everybody's business, mono. I have yet, in nigh on 20 years ever see you on the wrong side of a score. You couldn't beat the Lakers to save your life and that Polack what's his name comes across from the West Coast and rings in Dallas. I denied him all those years in Sacramento, you take him in off the street and I'm bent over and porked on-the-spot. I still ain't over it and never will be. It'LL go into the grave with me along with Cuban coming into the NBA and taking away the Laker's tried and true farm system. That cold-hearted bas . Nary a warning. Just took a private jet to every one of our farm systems and did us damnable dirt. Now we're huntin' & peckin' like everybody else. Like a bunch a bums.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Looking like an Eastern New Mexico vs Western New Mexico World Series i saaaiiiiiid

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    This is where the Phillies clutchness kicks in.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn didn't know we had a Timmytozo prediction in here. I would have dropped a wad of cash on Arizona

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Guess the 9th is when the Phillies will respond like a true championship team. That Trea Turner catch is gonna be why they prevail.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Here comes the Phillies rally. See you Friday Ranger fans to make you 0-3 in the World Series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Classic Philadelphia sports. Well deserved.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2 Texas teams playing for the right to get eliminated by the Phillies in the World Series.
    Phillies handle Arizona tonight and beat the Rangers in 6. They are a team of destiny this season.
    Guess the 9th is when the Phillies will respond like a true championship team. That Trea Turner catch is gonna be why they prevail.
    Here comes the Phillies rally. See you Friday Ranger fans to make you 0-3 in the World Series.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Atta Boy Harp!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just an awful overall plate approach by the Phillies over the last two games. I know they live and die by the homerun, but to not manufacture any runs in the many opportunities they had tonight was inexcusable. And Castellanos needs to be shot into the moon. 1-24 in the series. Meanwhile, the Dbacks were stealing bases, putting the ball in play, and grinding runs. I was rooting for Philly, but I love to see "old school" baseball rewarded in the era of three-true-outcomes and launch angles.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Something about Philly crowds....great fans when things are going well, but you can always feel the tension/angst in the air whenever there's a Game 7. That almost 'anxious intensity' is why Philly always seems to choke at home in these win or go home type games IMO

Thread Information