notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now we'll see if that MLB sucker in New York will lift the black ball on this White man.

[[["'Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,'" Bauer said in the video. "A text Lindsey Hill sent to a friend before she ever even met me. ‘What should I steal?’ she asked another, in reference to visiting my house for the first time. The answer? ‘Take his money.’ So how might that work? ‘I’m going to his house Wednesday.’ she said, ‘I already have my hooks in. you know how I roll.’ Then, after the first time we met, "Net worth is 51 mil" she said. ‘b---h, you better secure the bag’, was the response.

"But how was she going to do that? ‘Need daddy to choke me out,’ she said. ‘being an absolute to try to get in on his 51 million,’ read another text. Then, after the second time we met, former [San Diego] Padres pitcher Jacob Nix told her ‘you gotta get this bag.’ ‘I’ll give you 50,000’ Lindsey replied. Her AA sponsor asked her at one point, ‘do you feel a tiny bit guilty?’ ‘Not really,’ she replied."]]]

in' animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ya, this is a pretty big story. He should sue the MLB / Dodgers for 9 figures or atleast that one journalist who lied about the fractured skull to make sure this sh!t doesn't happen again. Journalists need to know that their words have a great impact in the public eye. Would atleast make me happy if Molly Knight's life were ruined over this tbh would give me some faith in humanity imho

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It was well known around here she was a cleat chaser. Even slept with Tatis.

Bauer's poor reputation within the league with teammates and multiple teams also did him in. No one was willing to come forward and vouch for him. He just isn't well liked guy.

This also indirectly torpedod the Dodgers for the past 2 seasons. They lost him but remained in an awkward unknown financially with his salary still in limbo. Then this season they had to right their expensive books and still were unable to replace him with another front end starter.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It was well known around here she was a cleat chaser. Even slept with Tatis.

Bauer's poor reputation within the league with teammates and multiple teams also did him in. No one was willing to come forward and vouch for him. He just isn't well liked guy.

This also indirectly torpedod the Dodgers for the past 2 seasons. They lost him but remained in an awkward unknown financially with his salary still in limbo. Then this season they had to right their expensive books and still were unable to replace him with another front end starter.
    never knew much about Bauer tbh but looking at his wikipedia I see he was an outspoken Trump supporter. That explains Olbermann and Ken Rosenthal's autistic screeching IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya, this is a pretty big story. He should sue the MLB / Dodgers for 9 figures or atleast that one journalist who lied about the fractured skull to make sure this sh!t doesn't happen again. Journalists need to know that their words have a great impact in the public eye. Would atleast make me happy if Molly Knight's life were ruined over this tbh would give me some faith in humanity imho
    Dk if Kunt Knight or The Athletic had to pay but they did settle.
    Trevor Bauer Settles Lawsuits Against The Athletic & Molly Knight | Barrett Media (barrettsportsmedia.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale now they're after this guy.
    Shut him right out of baseball. Suspended until further notice.
    Hasn't been convicted of jack .

Claiming this chick is a *14* year old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her Instagram was loaded with pics of her and her kid, who appears to be between 18 and 24 months old.
    Also pics of her driving with a vodka bottle. Both driving and drinking require 18 years old in Dominican.

Some reliable sounding sources in Domincan say the chick is 22 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bauer still frozen out.

"Bauer appeared on Fox News Channel's 'America's Newsroom' on Thursday and said his agents have spoken to a number of different teams but no contract or spring training invite has come to fruition just yet."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bauer still frozen out.

"Bauer appeared on Fox News Channel's 'America's Newsroom' on Thursday and said his agents have spoken to a number of different teams but no contract or spring training invite has come to fruition just yet."
    Nothin' but s. He must be getting all his money, under agreement that he would not sue.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He looked just okay in Japan

He got screwed but other athletes were worst. He still has comeback opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10-4 with a 2.76 ERA is just okay?

130 innings only 31 walks.

Id say he did very well.

Obvious freeze out by self righteous owners.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    10-4 with a 2.76 ERA is just okay?

130 innings only 31 walks.

Id say he did very well.

Obvious freeze out by self righteous owners.
    ...(and the players as well) Yep, he's White at the worst possible time to be such.

But the players got a marker for this---their abandonment of Bauer. They're owed 1 now, a big 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Cy Young Winner Makes Free Agent Pitch, Shares Updates on Market (msn.com)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Former Cy Young Winner Makes Free Agent Pitch, Shares Updates on Market (msn.com)

Don't try charmin' me, I ain't in a charmin' mood, Mult. You boned me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obvious freeze out by the owners.

Why the would Oakland not want to sign Bauer?
    Angels?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obvious freeze out by the owners.

Why the would Oakland not want to sign Bauer?
    Angels?
    Yep, the owners thought they had him thru criminal prosecution over this woman and were going to make an example out of him (a White man from town) in the broad daylight. Instead Bauer had kept the goods and there was never a doubt in his mind.

But that only left owners and MSM with egg on their faces and so they'll never let him back in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trevor Bauer to pitch six games with the Diablos Rojos of the Mexican League (msn.com)

Including an exhibition game vs the Skunkies.
    I hope Bauer does well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We finally agree on something, Mult. Damn shame what befell him. Heartbreaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB made to look more pathetic, as if enough expose has not already taken place.

Trevor Bauer accuser indicted for fraud in Arizona - ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Darcy Adanna Esemonu Attempted gold digger and facing fraud charges

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bauer Haters who were rejoicing at his late March - early April slump....
    Insert:

IT'S ANOTHER LEVEL TREVOR BAUER MAKING HISTORY
    -14 strikeouts in 5 innings
    - 9 consecutive strikeouts
    - 12 strikes in a row
    - Struck out all 3 batters with 9 pitches in a single inning

The nine consecutive strikeouts appear to tie a record that has been done twice before in the league, back in 1979 and 1964.

Thread Information