Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & by God & Sonny Jesus he'd better not stipulate to being wrong about 1-one-1 in' thingPERIOD

- "And if you think we're gonna forget about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."

- "Ace" - "Stand by Me"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% this guy cried to the mods. What a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all do unfortunately... They love to project as well; I've been accused of such things by those who would cry to the mods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all do unfortunately... They love to project as well; I've been accused of such things by those who would cry to the mods.
    Yeah. They did the same thing to Cubby a long time ago on the NBA forum. They started a commission because they are a bunch of gots that like to dog pile posters into submission. They are cowards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. They did the same thing to Cubby a long time ago on the NBA forum. They started a commission because they are a bunch of gots that like to dog pile posters into submission. They are cowards.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, they couldn't stand the strain. Ain't the first time. They let me stay on the Sports side of 98.7 FM in Phoenix, but barred me from the Trump/News side. I'd torn their asses up in there.

tee, hee.

***I'll never understand it. Why would you want it just 1 way? There is nothing then.

But they can't hang, nor compete at my level, so they tattle-tale so they can glean relief. It's human.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are cowards.
    They're all definitely cowards.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, they moved upstairs, posted a NO TRESPASSING sign,,,leaving me downstairs with you fellows, the dregs. Fine by me. 2 weeks later I was tossed out and came back as Giuseppe with a Italian dialect and tone. She knew it was me, but let me stay because she'd sinned by tossing me and her conscience was bothering her. She knew.

I forgave her. He who is without sin go pick taters in the fields.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's Dumper, ya squealer, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, they couldn't stand the strain. Ain't the first time. They let me stay on the Sports side of 98.7 FM in Phoenix, but barred me from the Trump/News side. I'd torn their asses up in there.

tee, hee.

***I'll never understand it. Why would you want it just 1 way? There is nothing then.

But they can't hang, nor compete at my level, so they tattle-tale so they can glean relief. It's human.
    It's chicken- , and should be called accordingly. I learned tattle tails were the worst kinds of s in 1st grade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, they moved upstairs, posted a NO TRESPASSING sign,,,leaving me downstairs with you fellows, the dregs. Fine by me. 2 weeks later I was tossed out and came back as Giuseppe with a Italian dialect and tone. She knew it was me, but let me stay because she'd sinned by tossing me and her conscience was bothering her. She knew.

I forgave her. He who is without sin go pick taters in the fields.
    The owners are fine folks, good people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happened anyway? Who is ganging up on you guys?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's chicken- , and should be called accordingly. I learned tattle tails were the worst kinds of s in 1st grade.
    Yep, it was too quiet. They were lined up outside the Sysop office waiting their turn to rat..."It's not that I want Dale thrown out. I don't, but he is too much, Sy. I can't compet...I mean it's not right. Yes, our clocks are clean, but he's, well his trolling is out of control. Out of control. I hate that bas...Well, I don't hate him, Sy, but please for the good of the site, at least curtail him, if not kick his ass over the Canadian bord......no, I don't want that. I am after all a Liberal and I don't want to exclude Dale, but I hate that Son-of-a..."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what happened anyway? Who is ganging up on you guys?
    Don't even start, you're a rat as well, Lumps. I treated you decent and kind, counted you as loyal opposition, but you're not dirty dirt, you're the worst kind of dirt/damnable dirt.

Shame on ya, ya rodent, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be all the taunting getting to you as opposed to the 5 threads that were locked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Must be all the taunting getting to you as opposed to the 5 threads that were locked.
    That materiel off of -Highwayman- was sheer genius. Fit the old man like a glove.

"They say."

That 1, Lumps, I shall take to the grave. One of my finest///finest hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That materiel off of -Highwayman- was sheer genius. Fit the old man like a glove.

"They say."

That 1, Lumps, I shall take to the grave. One of my finest///finest hours.
    That FruityBumpkins can't stand the fact that I used Nono's solution to block that son of a from existence. It's so nice not seeing his or his boy toy's nonsense. What a solution it is too seeing how I can only see the amount of times those twinks try to get my attention, in my notifications, and I can't see their nonsense whatsoever. The board is actually readable now without their bull and others bull too.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Muh cubby posts"

This is what you live for? God damn, what a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those threads of talking to yourself for 3 pages were not healthy if nothing else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Muh cubby posts"

This is what you live for? God damn, what a loser.
    Please. You used to worship the ground I walked on. Now? Now I'm an Indian at the front door.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those threads of talking to yourself for 3 pages were not healthy if nothing else.
    I was having the time of me life. I shoulda known then that it wouldn't last. (It) never lasts when it's like that, ever. It must be it's religion. And I never learn it ain't gonna last. I'm always nonplussed afterward, feel like crying, ya know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It reads like a mental breakdown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It reads like a mental breakdown.
    Still & all it was swell while it lasted. That (Highwayman) was just what I needed.

Thread Information