Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    So should Jerry get on his hands and knees and beg Romo to come out of retirement?
    If the Cowboys were to somehow create clones of every player/coach on the 07 New England Patriots but put Cowboy jerseys on them with Jerruh "GMing" the team, I'm convinced they'd still go 9-7 and lose in the Divisional Round or Wild Card somehow. The consistent inep ude of this franchise for almost 30 years is basically unprecedented in any other sport. Literally a quarter century of basically the same thing despite countless roster turnover, coaches etc

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    Post Count
    HOO BOY I HATE JERRY JONES

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    Post Count
    props to this crew...you couldn't pay me enough to talk up the "Texas Coast Offense" as if this is some offensive scheme to actually be reckoned with without busting out laughing
    More like Texas Toast cuz that gets eaten for breakfast

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    If the Cowboys were to somehow create clones of every player/coach on the 07 New England Patriots but put Cowboy jerseys on them with Jerruh "GMing" the team, I'm convinced they'd still go 9-7 and lose in the Divisional Round or Wild Card somehow. The consistent inep ude of this franchise for almost 30 years is basically unprecedented in any other sport. Literally a quarter century of basically the same thing despite countless roster turnover, coaches etc
    Kind of sounds like the Clippers of the NFL tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kind of sounds like the Clippers of the NFL tbh
    that would be the Chargers tbh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sons in college football there's this one school in Lubbock that has the same kind of "is this the year?" pre season that ends in a 7-5 record year after year, coach after coach, QB after QB.

They had a guy who will go down as maybe the greatest NFL QB ever who's best season there was..... 7-5

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Ya I’ve always said the Chargers and Cowboys have been almost identical. Only one of them gets hyped up as Super Bowl contenders by the media every year for ratings, while the other nobody gives a sh1t about. Both teams became compe ive early 00s-ish and have basically been stuck in that “playoff contender, but not champion contender” tier for essentially 20 years straight. Along with numerous losses/collapses in hilarious fashion

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Will be fun when Dak is making 59 mill next year and being close to worthless. 65 mill in dead money if cut and no one will want to trade for him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No.... I'm no Dak Prescott fan as you may know well, but there really isn't a significant difference between Hurts and Prescott truthfully.

Hurts has an OP offensive line, particularly both tackles and the center. Prescott hasn't had that luxury since his rookie year. Plus, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert are by far a better core top 3 than Ceedee Lamb (okay, Lamb is elite, but...) their next 2 options are... uh, Michael Gallup, and.... um... who? Last year it was TE Dalton Schultz and they didn't even care to re-sign him. Brandin Cooks the new addition is a washed mercenary, injury prone, and never was anything better than a WR3. He's known for his chronic disappearing act when he's not going up against prevent defense.
    I knew this post was gonna be a bad omen for Dak against SF

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bijan is awesome, was nice to see him for a couple years at UT.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's knows exactly where to put the ball. As you said he doesn't have an elite arm but he's so decisive it doesn't matter.
    Agreed. Kyle wants these type of QBs. Quick decision get the ball out and blockers going for the YAC.

Jimmy was good, I'm surprised Purdy is even better. Alot of shotgun formation which Jimmy wasn't mobile enough.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I don’t watch TV much at all, so maybe it’s been this way for awhile, but holy he11 sports media has truly become unwatchable. I was at the gym for an hour and a half or so, and not only did they talk about the Cowboys literally the entire time as if no other NFL team existed, every analyst struggled to even form coherent sentences. it’s clear ESPN is just trying to hire as many illiterate Jiggaboos as possible to make it a “BBQ” up there who are trying to make up for their lack of English with their cornball jokes. Truly unwatchable stuff

Lamar Jackson outright LOSES the game for Baltimorgue
    Fabbs
    Mul roll
    There there Andy.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sucking Jaffar the running back all the way to getting curbstomped at home in the championship game.

Thread Information