Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never.
    I only respond to cut n paste factual accusations, otherwise they are simply False Charge Chunkos.

And lighten up Francis.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...8#post10961884

And you'll do it again.

And you'll be butthurt again and then tell someone else they are the ones needing to lighten up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're content to stand pat on Free Beacon pushing your buttons and not dig any deeper, that tells us everything we need to know.
    Personally, I think if it is only ONE autistic child they give transition drugs to it is ing wrong. Do you agree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it interests you then look it up yourself, whinehole.
    if you're content to stand pat on Free Beacon pushing your buttons and not dig any deeper, that tells us everything we need to know.
    Everything we already knew about CC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything we already knew about CC
    We already knew about YOU Cuckeroo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think if it is only ONE autistic child they give transition drugs to it is ing wrong. Do you agree?
    lol falling back on hypotheticals now that you've abandoned the so-called facts.

sure, consent would be an issue with an autistic child. it would be with any minor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol falling back on hypotheticals now that you've abandoned the so-called facts.

sure, consent would be an issue with an autistic child. it would be with any minor.
    You were given a specific example in the article. Your broad denial of information you deem comes from "conservative" sites is is just as hypocritical as you gorging on and believing every "fact" given to you by liberal sites. And for the record, I looked. Planned parenthood doesn't do ent age ratios of it's transition "patients". If the ratio really interests you, ask them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump does this also. Who is "us"? Are you speaking for the forum, or siding with Atheist Blake? I gotta know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were given a specific example in the article. Your broad denial of information you deem comes from "conservative" sites is is just as hypocritical as you gorging on and believing every "fact" given to you by liberal sites.
    not sure that's accurate, but no matter.

your disinterest in the underlying information here discloses your bias about your own OP

you swallowed it whole, regurgitated it without digesting, and got defensive when confronted about information in your own post. you've shown no interest in digging down on the underlying data for your own article, and are lashing out at other posters instead..

if you were content to have your buttons pushed by Free Beacon that's ok. everyone has biases, just own it.

wanting to be right 100% of the time is a disease.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I hear they're chopping off the genitals of 5 year old kids who ask for it too.

This kind of scare tactic is effective with conservatives because it allows them to avoid a discussion of parental rights.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC wants to transition. Good for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/ge...ormone-therapy

Planned Parenthood is one of the largest providers of cross-sex hormones in the United States, and one of the fastest growing. Affiliates in the greater Portland area saw a nearly 400 percent increase in "gender-affirming care visits" between 2021 and 2022, according to their annual reports, while those in Ohio saw a 544 percent increase over the same period. Hormones now appear to be in higher demand than abortion at some branches: A Planned Parenthood in Knoxville, Tenn., told NPR that nearly a fifth of its patients sought hormone therapy in 2021, whereas abortion makes up just 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services nationally.

This growth has come as pediatric gender clinics, which used to wait months before prescribing hormones, are becoming more laissez faire themselves. Some now prescribe hormones on the first visit, a Reuters investigation found last year, while others say ballooning caseloads have made it harder to conduct the kind of in-depth assessments once standard in the field.

But with Planned Parenthood a constant temptation for older teens, even the most conservative clinics have an incentive to reduce gatekeeping if they don’t want to lose patients. The result, Anderson said, is a race to the bottom that pulls all providers, no matter their philosophy, toward the informed consent model adopted by Planned Parenthood, which doles out life-altering drugs to almost anyone who requests them. And that model has alarmed even the liberal pioneers of gender medicine, who say that some 18-year-olds—especially those with special needs—cannot meaningfully consent to hormones without extensive counseling.

"There are 15-year-olds I work with who are much more mature than average and can make these kinds of decisions," said Edwards-Leeper, who, along with Anderson, has attacked GOP efforts to ban hormone therapy for minors. "But there are also 20-year-olds who are struggling in various ways that make them less able to give informed consent."

These doctors argue that Planned Parenthood, which relies heavily on nurse prac ioners and employs few psychiatrists, is ill-equipped to handle complex cases. Its clinicians are not trained to assess patients’ "developmental trajectory," Anderson said, including the role social media or childhood trauma may be playing in their distress. Nor are they trained to consider the impact of autism, which often co-occurs with gender dysphoria and—according to multiple sets of clinical guidelines—warrants a more cautious approach to hormone therapy.

"Because it is often harder for an adolescent with [autism] to comprehend the long-term risks and implications of gender-related medical interventions," guidelines published in the Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychiatry state, "consenting for treatment may be more complex in this population."
    Is this what is making conservative media outlets money these days?

Congrats, you are now the product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I hear they're chopping off the genitals of 5 year old kids who ask for it too.

This kind of scare tactic is effective with conservatives because it allows them to avoid a discussion of parental rights.
    It specifically discussed 18 year old kids with disabilities like autism and gave a specific example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this what is making conservative media outlets money these days?

Congrats, you are now the product.
    as you are the product of your left wing media. Pot/kettle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It specifically discussed 18 year old kids with disabilities like autism and gave a specific example.
    18 you say? I'm not familiar with the legal consent restrictions on autistic adults. That sounds like an interesting discussion. I don't see why we need to hold up parental rights or hormone therapy for the other 99% of examples just for this fringe example. But again, that's kind of what conservative media does. I doubt we'll see PJ media offer up an example of parents having to decide whether to give gender affirming therapy to their suicidal child and that decision being prevented by big GOP government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gotta keep that money flowing nigs

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18 you say? I'm not familiar with the legal consent restrictions on autistic adults. That sounds like an interesting discussion. I don't see why we need to hold up parental rights or hormone therapy for the other 99% of examples just for this fringe example. But again, that's kind of what conservative media does. I doubt we'll see PJ media offer up an example of parents having to decide whether to give gender affirming therapy to their suicidal child and that decision being prevented by big GOP government.
    Elon Musk is autistic. Clearly he can't make decisions about himself or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "18 year old kids"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump does this also. Who is "us"? Are you speaking for the forum, or siding with Atheist Blake? I gotta know.
    Anyone reading this thread is "us", genius.

Go back to posting your favorite team hero action pictures in your play threads with your creepy grandpa cubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "18 year old kids"
    People can make tragic mistakes at 18 or even older. Just look what happened with your ex. At least it was easier for her to dump you than attempt to reverse a gender transition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can make tragic mistakes at 18 or even older.
    Cool so ban it for everyone because autistic adults might make a decision they later regret! Very small government philosophy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk is autistic. Clearly he can't make decisions about himself or anything.
    Right? Like what's the cutoff point on the spectrum where an autistic person can be trusted to make adult decisions? And which decisions should we limit for them? How about tattoos?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gotta keep that money flowing nigs
    Yup straight to the DNC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can make tragic mistakes at 18 or even older. Just look what happened with your ex. At least it was easier for her to dump you than attempt to reverse a gender transition.
    Nearly every thread you make tragically ends up this way. You get shown up, get butthurt and end up giving me another month of free rent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly every thread you make tragically ends up this way. You get shown up, get butthurt and end up giving me another month of free rent.

Vivid imagination. You haven't ever shown anyone up. You are still the running forum joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vivid imagination. You haven't ever shown anyone up. You are still the running forum joke.
    Dude, everyone in this thread is laughing at you wanting to crack down on autistic transgender adults

Thread Information