Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3244
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha, nothing funnier than children dying because politicians " ed around"!!

So if the hostages die, does that mean israelis find out National Unity dont give a about them? Asking for a (stupid) friend
    Today's Nazi Biden supporters

CE la vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real Life Hunger Games

Genocide Joe and Meta Nazi probably watching and making bets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The liberal press has conditioned it's readers to think that genocide is something that actually has legs. It's tantamount to whining because it has no legs in a legal setting.

Now that the PLO government disbanded, Israel is de-facto a single member state. What Israel is doing can be considered apartheid.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So if the hostages die, does that mean israelis find out National Unity dont give a about them? Asking for a (stupid) friend
    Both sides have used the Palestinians as fodder. Hamas absolutely knew a devastating act would lead to just this. There Hamas associated brigades that also rape Palestinian women and children. Hamas knows this and can’t control them (image control) But they still get arms when they need them.

btw the guy who really gets off to innocent death on this site his hater. Direct that towards him.
    There are large groups of Israelis that absolutely detest this AND protest AND put it in the press. But Israel has a Trump like ruler in power. He wants total power. Wants to limit Israel’s court system which will agree with Palestinian arguments. Totally Trump like. Only it’s not dirty Mexican rapists and the opponents have weapons. Instead it’s Palestinian animals.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The liberal press has conditioned it's readers to think that genocide is something that actually has legs. It's tantamount to whining because it has no legs in a legal setting.

Now that the PLO government disbanded, Israel is de-facto a single member state. What Israel is doing can be considered apartheid.
    PLO “leaders” have sold them out on a number of occasions. What is happening in the West Bank with Israel gobbling up land house by house is well known by our leadership. Trump totally endorsed it. At least he gave speeches like he did. Just gave it a good old “whitewashing”

This is hater’s guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PLO “leaders” have sold them out on a number of occasions. What is happening in the West Bank with Israel gobbling up land house by house is well known by our leadership. Trump totally endorsed it. At least he gave speeches like he did. Just gave it a good old “whitewashing”

This is hater’s guy.
    If by hater's guy you mean a guy he found who's take he can parrot to get a response? You don't think he actually believes the crap he never really defends and just doubles down on right?

Netanyahu need's a boogieman. He need to be able to say we were fighting Hamas or the PLO. Now he cannot say that and his government is the sole en y in existence responsible for those people's welfare. There is nowhere to deflect blame any more.

Biden advised the PLO to take these actions for the above reason. Support for Netanyahu's Israel is drying up very very fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If by hater's guy you mean a guy he found who's take he can parrot to get a response? You don't think he actually believes the crap he never really defends and just doubles down on right?

Netanyahu need's a boogieman. He need to be able to say we were fighting Hamas or the PLO. Now he cannot say that and his government is the sole en y in existence responsible for those people's welfare. There is nowhere to deflect blame any more.

Biden advised the PLO to take these actions for the above reason. Support for Netanyahu's Israel is drying up very very fast.
    No kidding about hater just posting just to post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genocide Joe will pay for this in for eternity

He will start his eternal punishment very soon. In a few months imo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Real Life Hunger Games

Genocide Joe and Meta Nazi probably watching and making bets

Old Joe, Genocide Joe, aka Baby Killer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No kidding about hater just posting just to post.
    He's nailiin' you s up, Effy. Tree of Woe, son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Or, Yahoo can just cut to it and talk about The Holocaust.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both sides have used the Palestinians as fodder. Hamas absolutely knew a devastating act would lead to just this. There Hamas associated brigades that also rape Palestinian women and children. Hamas knows this and can’t control them (image control) But they still get arms when they need them.

btw the guy who really gets off to innocent death on this site his hater. Direct that towards him.
    There are large groups of Israelis that absolutely detest this AND protest AND put it in the press. But Israel has a Trump like ruler in power. He wants total power. Wants to limit Israel’s court system which will agree with Palestinian arguments. Totally Trump like. Only it’s not dirty Mexican rapists and the opponents have weapons. Instead it’s Palestinian animals.
    That rape thingy is being bandied about over there at the Gray Lady to make sure it's 100 accurate. They ain't sure yet. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The eternal fire of are a turnoff for some

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Jews don’t believe in .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...trace amount.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jews don’t believe in .

...just The Holocaust and runnin' them damn Nazi's to ground since II. ended. They were right under their hook noses the entire time in Ukraine! Somebody needed to tell them and our Hollywood. tee, hee.

It took Putin to cross over the border line before we knew, mono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should ask that question to the kidnappers. Apparently they have zero problems with their own children and adults dying, tbh... C'est la vie.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Poor Hamas...gettin' rekt so so hard

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poor Hamas...gettin' rekt so so hard
    They drew first blood though after the Jews swore on the menorah, "never again."

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask that question to the kidnappers. Apparently they have zero problems with their own children and adults dying, tbh... C'est la vie.
    Oh, so your superpower to transfer reponsibility for actions to political opponents only goes one way, that's disappointing

At least you quit giggling over dead kids though, that's some progress

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, so your superpower to transfer reponsibility for actions to political opponents only goes one way, that's disappointing

At least you quit giggling over dead kids though, that's some progress
    Gracious. diego just sacked El, Monday morning comin' down.

Thread Information