Page 120 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3203
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater's selective outrage
    Hater thinks Trump would clean this up...
    Fkn re . Trump would tell Israel to nuke them all.
    Hater and tired old tread need to have this discussion while they breast feed each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Chinese foreign minister calls war in Gaza a 'disgrace for civilisation'
    Wang Yi, speaking to the media during the annual meeting of China's legislature, also said that relations with the US have improved since Xi Jinping and Joe Biden met in November, but that America has not fulfilled its promises."

God bless the Chinese Civilization

May they achieve total victory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus ing Christ

And to think USA was a capable power just years ago

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

God bless VVP

Putin doin' the right thing. We used to do that till Biden came a squattin' on the White House.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus ing Christ

And to think USA was a capable power just years ago

Yep, now we're runnin' as fast as we can to thwart President Trump 24/7.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hater thinks Trump would clean this up...
    Fkn re . Trump would tell Israel to nuke them all.
    Hater and tired old tread need to have this discussion while they breast feed each other.
    ...really, peeg?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Chinese foreign minister calls war in Gaza a 'disgrace for civilisation'
    Wang Yi, speaking to the media during the annual meeting of China's legislature, also said that relations with the US have improved since Xi Jinping and Joe Biden met in November, but that America has not fulfilled its promises."

God bless the Chinese Civilization

May they achieve total victory
    Amen.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If you cannot get out of the way of that, you were probably dead already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's your point? I was discussing this conflict, not the 238728379127832 before it.
    My point is that you can't justify 30000+ dead in 5 months half of which are women and children living in refugee camps because you had 1500 people killed. You can't be an even worse animal than the people you dehumanize and say "they made me do it". The people in charge of Israel right now are brazenly no worse morally than their Hamas counterparts, with the difference that they have the resources and support to carry out their plans. Self defence has legal limits everywhere. But not if youre friends with the cool kids I guess, we should all keep quiet and hope this time it actually accomishes something.. thoughts and prayers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My point is that you can't justify 30000+ dead in 5 months half of which are women and children living in refugee camps because you had 1500 people killed. You can't be an even worse animal than the people you dehumanize and say "they made me do it". The people in charge of Israel right now are brazenly no worse morally than their Hamas counterparts, with the difference that they have the resources and support to carry out their plans. Self defence has legal limits everywhere. But not if youre friends with the cool kids I guess, we should all keep quiet and hope this time it actually accomishes something.. thoughts and prayers
    ...you can when you have the U.S. gov't and President 100% on your side. Then? It's no biggie, but SOP, cake work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden administration is threatening to force open a port to get aid convoys in. The main issue is in the North because all the aid is coming in from the South. It definitely is a humanitarian crisis.

Since you are haranguing people about sitting on their hands, how about Sudan where there is currently de facto genocide going on? You are way sitting on your ass. They are not getting any of your outrage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden administration is threatening to force open a port to get aid convoys in. The main issue is in the North because all the aid is coming in from the South. It definitely is a humanitarian crisis.

Since you are haranguing people about sitting on their hands, how about Sudan where there is currently de facto genocide going on? You are way sitting on your ass. They are not getting any of your outrage.

...that convoy of trucks with G.I. boots on the Ham ground didn't quite work out, eh, Lumps? tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...that convoy of trucks with G.I. boots on the Ham ground didn't quite work out, eh, Lumps? tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you cannot get out of the way of that, you were probably dead already.
    They should “get over it.”

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They should “get over it.”
    Instead of under it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    We justified it in Afghanistan and for even fewer marbles in Iraq. Israel was attacked by a government, not by a few rogue actors. They obviously believe the only long term solution is to push all of those people out of Gaza and start from scratch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We justified it in Afghanistan and for even fewer marbles in Iraq. Israel was attacked by a government, not by a few rogue actors. They obviously believe the only long term solution is to push all of those people out of Gaza and start from scratch.
    It's genocide, Lue, and you know it. But it's okay because it's the Jew's and so Biden can get by under that umbrella. First Nazi's show up in Ukraine and the Jews say nothing, do squat. Second the Jews commit genocide and it's fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of the Israeli leadership, never was (and you can look at my post history on that). That said, the actual people responsible for putting all those children and women in the meat grinder could've stopped the carnage a long time ago. Heck, they could've avoided starting it in the first place.

As we chat here about who did what, they still could end this, but they won't. My original post blamed Hamas for sacrificing their own women and children, and that's still very much accurate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of the Israeli leadership, never was (and you can look at my post history on that). That said, the actual people responsible for putting all those children and women in the meat grinder could've stopped the carnage a long time ago. Heck, they could've avoided starting it in the first place.

As we chat here about who did what, they still could end this, but they won't. My original post blamed Hamas for sacrificing their own women and children, and that's still very much accurate.

Go play your video games, kid,,,,you love killin',,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Joe "Baby Killer" Biden. At least he normalized it for everybody.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's genocide, Lue, and you know it. But it's okay because it's the Jew's and so Biden can get by under that umbrella. First Nazi's show up in Ukraine and the Jews say nothing, do squat. Second the Jews commit genocide and it's fine.
    Your antisemitism is right in line with your Trumpism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is possible too think that Hamas needs to be eliminated root and stem plus think that the Palestinian people have rights to their land and deserve a massive influx of aid.

Netanyahu and Hamas are the problems not their people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your antisemitism is right in line with your Trumpism.
    & you'd be a mirror image if Trump were President. That's the best part of this whole in' abortion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is possible too think that Hamas needs to be eliminated root and stem plus think that the Palestinian people have rights to their land and deserve a massive influx of aid.

Netanyahu and Hamas are the problems not their people.
    ...and before it's over ONLY "Hamas" will be the problem. They'll be no preceding (and) to it. Yahoo will be feted and all it will cost him is what's owed to the U.S. going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go play your video games, kid,,,,you love killin',,,,,
    don't you have a stock market thread to get back to? lmao

Thread Information