Page 51 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3260
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was just watching Fox News talking about how the ground war has begun. They were showing the rubble of what was once the homes of families and trapped in the rubble was a chicken. They focused on it for a while, it was very sad.
    What ground war? The Jews are gonna thru Ham like thru a kosher Hanuka goose.

This is the kinda match-up your Spurs & my Lakers always want, but rarely get come the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why, Dumper? FOX hates Trump more than CNN & you do, they're just after the easy money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Notice how yahoo was immediately taken off the hot seat within 12 hours of the Ham hit? That was not for him, but to provide cover for Biden & Blinken, they too ed around, but neither yahoo, Blinken, nor Biden will be subjected to find out. They were & will be without blame ever more. That's how works in American Democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, she is paraphrasing US Vietnam veterans about My Lai.

Of course, hater's compatriot from a hole country, Pablo Escobar, would have said the same.

C'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these pussies cry more than a menstruating Ukranian man

Holee sheet

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    um we basically bombed weddings and ramadan celebrations the last 20 years... so....

seriously what rambo have we done lately?

pressing a button and obliterating a bunch of kids and wedding receptions is some ?
    Not sure why you felt the need to move the goalpost to what "we've" done. Not even sure who you mean when you say "we" since you seem to switch sides based on the latest news.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater again splashed across a spectrum of how much he loves humankind depending on a distorted perception of losing and winning.

Its his thing.
    Its like, his sport.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

hater falls for fake news every single time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a massacre and has been for about two weeks now.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Quick thoughts

- Palestinians are the biggest victims and Hamas are the biggest villians

- I buy in Hamas sacrificing some of their own for the social/media outrage Globally. They want to pull us all into this conflict and choose a side.

- I'm moving to Berlin and dislike the protest by I.E. Muslims, Climate wackos and other issues. Even here in California (Riverside) I saw clip of Palestinian supporters walking down the street chanting. This loud looping noise approach pisses off Westeners. Set up a table and discuss your position with people/media.

- The boycotts against certain businesses is admirable

Bottomline: As a neutral there are A-LOT more Muslims on Earth than Jews. So it's logical they will have more supporters being obnoxious on foreign land. But as I stated before. We are still in the early stages and I'm already growing tired of the protest and social media bombardment. So whenever a Muslim group is in conflict we HAVE to ride along as hostage? This is especially troubling for someone relocating from USA back to Europe.

Almost forgot - Teenagers/Students are stating long held White Supremacist arguments. IMO Jews created this monster by "encouraging" anti-White/West rhetoric and now it's come home to roast. Fortunately for Israel, the West still overall has their back [don't get too violent].
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-28-2023 at 01:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salvadorians talking about hostages in Gaza

Todays world

hater falls for fake news every single time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a massacre and has been for about two weeks now.
    Check. But anytime a "journalist" is rubbed out is a good time and well worth the collateral damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Israel rebuttal is hard. They took their time and offered civilians to leave.

IMO so far Israel should be pressured to stop but its understandable response

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Israel got ambushed. On a holiday. Foreigners taken hostage.

Rebuttal.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hamas broke numerous rules in European warfare and that's why we don't support them.

I understand these tactics were PreWW2 but we no longer play by those rules

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& nary a 1 got even got a scratch. No Dover so far, children.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hamas broke numerous rules in European warfare and that's why we don't support them
    "rules"

You're out of your in' minds, Frosty. Always easy having (rules) when your children ain't getting shot at and blown up. Put your kids (the President's, the Senator's, the Congress men and women's...you get the idea...in there and you know what happens?

Either the war ends, ON-THE-SPOT, or, Rule #1. No rules.

Rule #2. Obey all rules.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Israel rebuttal is hard. They took their time and offered civilians to leave.

IMO so far Israel should be pressured to stop but its understandable response
    Well, the Jews got special dispensation because of the ovens, Nazi's and whatnot. Though it bothered the Jews nary a spit that for the past 80 years after 2 the damn Nazi's have been right there in Ukraine big as life, right out in the open.

Just shows ta go ya.

ADDENDUM:::Here for the past 80 years the Jews have been hunting all over the North American Continent for the Nazi's, down there in the South America (nice per diem, sure,) Hollywood is making moving picture shows about the hunt, making a dollar and a cent on it decade after decade. And there Nazi's be right over on the Ukr.

I'll be jiggered.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My opinion of Israelis & Palestinians hasn't changed. I understand and agree both sides have a valid argument. Historically Palestine more so but not in this scope.

I dislike Hamas more.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-28-2023 at 12:23 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    USA & England are and bias

But ambush on neighbors Holiday is some deep . Europeans would never.

Maybe Irish vs England?
    You people will never learn that you cannot have rules at war! What the is wrong with you? Were there rules when American went up against the White Germans in 2? Absolutely. "You do the wet work, please?" Roosevelt to Stalin. Stalin: "No problem. Just don't us on the other side. Savvy?"
    Roosevelt: "I swear to God we won't." Franklin D's pants, Frosty? They be all on fire. Truman's pants too.

Were there rules when America went up against the Yellow Japanese after that Sunday morning wake up call? Absolutely not.

"Again." - Truman, Harry S.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well, the Jews got special dispensation because of the ovens, Nazi's and whatnot. Though it bothered the Jews nary a spit that for the past 80 years after 2 the damn Nazi's have been right there in Ukraine big as life, right out in the open.

Just shows ta go ya.

ADDENDUM:::Here for the past 80 years the Jews have been hunting all over the North American Continent for the Nazi's, down there in the South America (nice per diem, sure,) Hollywood is making moving picture shows about the hunt, making a dollar and a cent on it decade after decade. And there Nazi's be right over on the Ukr.

I'll be jiggered.

tee, hee.
    I had this convo around 10 years ago with Turkish friends.

Yes the West pumped Israel with steroids. In part because of their own shame of WW2 (just get rid of them).

But Wars were fought where Israel was underdog and the Muslims failed to take it from them. Jews for all their BS, perform when it counts...

Thread Information