Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaza in 3-5 days
    Who said that?

Are you just making up to hide your eternal shame?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "remain neutral" is codewords for "I hate Jews"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iranians dropping Hamas like a hot potato.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me? I'd love to hear the Jews opine about the discovery of Nazi's in Ukraine. Supposedly they weren't going to rest after 2 till every single Nazi was hunted down, frog marched up the 13 steps and said Nazi's got his neck stretched.

I guess not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're trying to make sense out of this, bouts. A blood lust knows no reason, cannot see reason.

Biden sees but will not acknowledge the not so faint hand writing on the wall here, where he dwells and make damn sure that his house is in order before he lectures any-other-country.

Marie Antoinette ed around as Effy is apt to state & as Effy finishes his patented drum call, she found out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It took Russia going to war in Ukraine back in February of '22 for us to find out that there were indeed Nazi's in Ukraine, a load of 'em. The Jews never said a ing' word about it. Sure, they'd find 1 here in America and make, with the help of CNN a federal case of it, but nary a word about Nazi's in Ukr. The American gov't never said a in' word about it. Sure, they find a Nazi here in America and drag his ass into CNN first, then Federal Court second, but nary a word about Nazi's in Ukr.

You got busted, mother er over this Effy. That's right, you're own invention is pure,,,you, Effy ed around & you found out.

Nazi's in Ukraine the whole in' time...and the long suffering Jews knew it all along. Absolutely hilarious.

I'm never letting you guys forget this, ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what the did i tell ya?,,,,,i think im done with this site,,,you kids are off youre in' rockers,,,,,,conspiracy theories left and right,,,,when the truth is staring you right in the face,,,but anyway,,,,like i said no chance US remains neutral,,,,and its only gonna get worse with the warmongering democrats,,,,,

2,000 US troops told to prepare to deploy in response to Israel-Hamas war: Updates (msn.com)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what the did i tell ya?,,,,,i think im done with this site,,,you kids are off youre in' rockers,,,,,,conspiracy theories left and right,,,,when the truth is staring you right in the face,,,but anyway,,,,like i said no chance US remains neutral,,,,and its only gonna get worse with the warmongering democrats,,,,,

2,000 US troops told to prepare to deploy in response to Israel-Hamas war: Updates (msn.com)
    Ange, c'mon. Please. Get some rest. You were in the right, nothing is going to change that fact as long as you live. That is your's forever. Hold onto it as tight as you can.

Thread Information