My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and other fun news. As always they are SHOCKED when people find out about their meetings.

----------------------

It’s a madhouse down in Texas, where state Republicans are squabbling while Gov. Greg Abbott is trying to pass his horrible far-right agenda in a special session. Abbott — a noble name that he continually besmirches — wants to dismantle public education by sending all the state’s schools money to parents for private school vouchers. He’s also obsessed with beefing up “border security,” most likely in the least humane ways you can imagine.

This is a time when all evil people should unite, but instead House Speaker Dade Phelan and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick got into a rhetorical (for now) slap fight Monday.

The Texas Tribune reported this weekend that out-and-proud white supremacist Nick Fuentes spent several hours Friday chilling with Jonathan Stickland, owner of right-wing consulting firm Pale Horse Strategies. Chris Russo, founder and president of Texans for Strong Borders, was there as well. Also in attendance was two-time killer Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s whined in the past that President Joe Biden “defamed” him by suggesting he was a white supremacist. However, this is the company Rittenhouse keeps.

Matt Rinaldi, chair of the Republican Party of Texas, was seen entering the offices of Pale Horse Strategies while Fuentes was inside. Rinaldi later denied knowing Fuentes was in the building. People always claim surprise that Fuentes was at their gathering. It’s like he jumped out of a cake, which is also racist.

“I completely condemn that guy and everything he stands for,” Rinaldi said. “I would never in a million years meet with that guy.”

Sure, Fuentes is easy enough to disavow but Republicans can’t seem to extend their disgust to their colleagues who willingly meet with this known Nazi. Rinaldi refused to “make assumptions” about Stickland or Pale Horse.

Stickland is also the head of Defend Texas Liberty, a far-right political action committee that donates millions to Texas Republicans, including Dan Patrick who accepted a $3 million contribution from the group during Attorney General Ken Paxton’s impeachment trial. Phelan, who’s not a fan of the group, demanded that elected officials return “every single cent” they’d received from Defend Texas Liberty in support of Paxton. Phelan, who’s almost respectable, tried to hold Paxton accountable for his many and obvious alleged crime

===========================
    https://www.wonkette.com/p/texas-rep...hang-with-nazi

---------------------------------

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, if it's Jake for Z & Biden to hang with Nazi's it's Jake for Texas to as well, Blake.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn

TX is a hole

TX Repugs doing what their bag voters wants. Same Repug story everywhere, pandering to Mr Trash's MAGAtts and Christian Nationalists.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yawn

TX is a hole

TX Repugs doing what their bag voters wants. Same Repug story everywhere, pandering to Mr Trash's MAGAtts and Christian Nationalists.
    They're only a hole because you couldn't get the combination to the door and now you're flat-eared and tight lipped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn

TX is a hole

pretty much. At some point, they may actually lose power at the state level. I hope the dems gerrymander the out of the state at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wnktt

Thread Information